Lobo Williams

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Jun 29, 2013
This house is currently abandoned but I will tell you thag the water and power is still turned on in the residence because I sneak in to take my monthly baths there. P.S. shitters been clogged since March 2011.
Lobo Williams

Farmington, IL

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Your right its a damn shame! That was a perfectly good shitter too. But I guess life's about learning lessons right? I mean when you decide to use a bath towel to wipe that the previous owners left behind, then roll it up like you would to snap another man in the locker room and try to feed that down at a few inches per flush. That bastard is still gunna get stuck cause in the end it is a towel right? That reminds me of a phrase Terry Bell told me one time, "Give a man some towel paper he'll wipe for a while, teach him to use his hand and he'll wipe for life." Terry is a ray of sunshine that occasionally shines on my dirty bearded world.
Lobo Williams

Farmington, IL

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Sorry everyone I meant to say toilet paper not towel paper above. There I go screwing up a philosophy that may actually help some one else. I feel like a real ass right now.
Bob Nelson

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2013
what kinda of name is trigger
Donnie Bill

Abingdon, IL

#8 Jul 18, 2013
I'll check the place out, even though your name sounds a little on the racist side.
Donnie Bill

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2013
I checked it out. Pretty much what Lobo said was true. The toilet is backed up all over. Looks like a place where a lot of squatters have been laying low. My guess is teens or sex addicts have been using it as some sort of haven. It's been happening a lot lately I hear
Lobo Williams

Chicago, IL

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Donnie - are you serious those squatters are back? Son of a bitch I just ran those guys off at the beginning of July by putting my shit in a bag and swinging it at them like some sort of a mid evil maul while screaming wildly. These bastards are getting persistant! If it wasn't where I take my monthly baths I'd just burn the damn place down. Seriously since I started sneaking in there to take my baths and BM's its been nothing but a choir. Sometimes I wish life was easier for old lobo.
Lobo Williams

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2013
Sorry everyone I meant that house was a chore not choir. I didn't receive the best education so please people bear with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
want cock Feb 2 suejae 3
bret plue (Sep '11) Jan '15 4wheelertoo 2
Ronnie Carroll Inmate Jan '15 Guest 13
bnsf guys cheating (Feb '14) Jan '15 bbb 2
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Sep '14 college20 25
woodhull (Aug '08) Sep '14 just me 7
Thumbs-up to Bishop Hill wind farm (Oct '06) Sep '14 just me 5
Henderson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Henderson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:55 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:55PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?