Does anyone know a matthew peel

Posted in the Henderson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

United States

#1 Jun 3, 2010
just wonder what happened to him, was arrested a couple of years ago for desertion from the USMC
Amy

United States

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Don't know what happened after his arrest, but his family are jehovah's witnesses so maybe he is a conscientious objector.
tamara

Genoa City, WI

#3 Jul 12, 2010
he's either friends with someone in the kkk, or is a member himself, and is very racist, but he tries to hide it.
anonymous

Kewaskum, WI

#4 Aug 14, 2010
people are who they are, and it is only those people who can admit their own faults and be honest with themselves who can rise above their own bigotry and pettiness. people need to seek the truth, most people are afraid of it and make excuses and only blame others without taking a good look at themselves. i know matt and his wife kasi and they are both that way, but that is their problem and if they do not realize it, it will come back to bite them back someday. karma is a funny thing, non of us can escape it.
kyle

Kewaskum, WI

#5 Aug 14, 2010
if the truth be told, then know that kasi and matt are both bi-sexual, they can deny it all they want
Darin

Kewaskum, WI

#6 Aug 14, 2010
I just found this post, and i could tell you basically everything about them, but what good would any of that do? Answer: Not one bit. They are both compulsive liers in my opinion. So dont even waste your time posting things on here about them.
Tina

Marseilles, IL

#7 Oct 1, 2010
Well said, matt and kasi dont care about anyone but themselves
Jake

Cottage Grove, WI

#8 Oct 6, 2010
Why dont you ask matt what we did together
tamara

United States

#9 Oct 6, 2010
kyle wrote:
if the truth be told, then know that kasi and matt are both bi-sexual, they can deny it all they want
you would know because you're a gaywad
Lonny

Wayne, IL

#10 Oct 10, 2010
speaking of gay
there's a great gay bathhouse in Galesburg
its called Hole-In-The-Wall (HITW )
go south on i74 exit 51
ask for Lonny
Brandy

Glenview, IL

#11 Oct 11, 2010
stay away from matt and kasi, they are poison, just fortunate that you are not involved with kasi anymore darin, you are better off without her, she cheated on you more than you even know about.
Lonny

Elmhurst, IL

#12 Oct 11, 2010
Brandy wrote:
stay away from matt and kasi, they are poison, just fortunate that you are not involved with kasi anymore darin, you are better off without her, she cheated on you more than you even know about.
they certainly are not the kind of people you meet at the gay bathhouse.
Here at the HITW you'll meet really nice gay men.
This is the place to go for getting your gay sexual release.
See my post above for info.
When you go just ask for Lonny
Brandy

Glenview, IL

#13 Oct 11, 2010
lonny, what is up with the obsession with the gay bath house?
Lonny

Wayne, IL

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Brandy wrote:
lonny, what is up with the obsession with the gay bath house?
Being gay is not an obsession anymore then being straight is.
However finding safe and discreet places just for gays is often difficult for gays.
Its still not a very accepting world for gays.
Just the fact that you think being gay is an obsession instead of normal is proof of that.
Hopefully Brandy you and i can tear down that misconception of being gay.
Bandy just by you sending your gay family members and friends to the HITW you'll be helping them and that is what you want isn't it ?
Don't you want your gay family members and gay friends to enjoy their gay life ?
Help them by giving them this link
http://www.holeinthewallmensclub.org/
You'll feel great helping them have safe discreet gay sex.
your friend Lonny
Moses

Hammond, IN

#15 Oct 18, 2010
Can you say dysfunctional people
Moses

Hammond, IN

#16 Oct 18, 2010
Can you say dysfunctional bunch of people
Moses

West Bend, WI

#18 Oct 19, 2010
For the record Lonny, i was not talking about you, that comment was bout the other peeps,
Lonny

Elmhurst, IL

#20 Nov 1, 2010
Moses wrote:
For the record Lonny, i was not talking about you, that comment was bout the other peeps,
its ok Moses i know you are one of us.
I know you been to the gay bathhouse.
And i know you had a great time too.
http://www.holeinthewallmensclub.org/
ask for Lonny
Richard

Alexis, IL

#21 Feb 7, 2012
Why in the HELL can people say that they can tell someone how to run there lives!!! From what I read here it sounds like to me that someone is trying to hide the fact that they are Gay/Bi themselves, and are trying to vgetr us to look at others and not (THEM!) I am BI and have been to the HITH several times and am going back. Lonny, the staf and members are damm good people!
Do not stone something or someone if you have not walked in thoes shoes!
LONNY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!
nathan hickman

Galesburg, IL

#23 May 10, 2012
they are good people i work with matthew and we are very close friends with him and his family. people just need to stop talking crap about them.
because they truly are good people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henderson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Carroll Inmate (Jan '15) May 20 Guest 25
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) May 6 Stan 47
Need to find an old friend May 1 Bdog 2
Looking 4 Martha from Galesburg Highschool & ... Mar '17 Peoria 1
Josh Fleming (Sep '11) Feb '17 None if your buis... 2
Martha Feb '17 Lee School 1
News Real Estate: What's your neighbor's house selli... (Jun '11) Jun '11 benny 7

Henderson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Henderson Mortgages