Who's running for Mayor?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
with held

Fort Payne, AL

#41 Aug 21, 2012
with held wrote:
<quoted text>Something needs to be done with our idiot mayor and the two ladies who know nothing about conducting business. Why don't they call on the stupid bunch from Cartersville that they rely on for support? is it true that Channel 19 plans to be at the next meeting to expose this group of idiots?
Wendy and Amy will probably pitch another fit for them.
Wendy is the biggest joke and the least qualified for mayor than any of the candidates. She is immature and no experience whatsoever. If it wasn't for her dad she would would not have a job. On her resume she states she was appointed by the governor when she was really appointed by Ricky
Harcrow,Todd Greesom and Lila. McCurdy. That's not the whole story
If elected Lila will run the whole thing because Wendy just is not capable. The only experience she has had in city government is talking ugly,pitching fits and runing out of council meetings before the. meeting is over because she could get her way---what a brat.
with held

Fort Payne, AL

#42 Aug 21, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidity lies with you. You do not know the difference in someone sincerely trying to improve the lives of citizens and some who merely want to get what they can through lying, cheating and gossip. Respect is due Wendy and Amy who were taught all of their lives to treat people with respect and humility. If you want to really trash the town of Ider, vote for BBQ man and his croonies.
Ider would definately be doomed to be a hole in the ground.
They may have been taught but failed to learn. What a miscue!
with held

Fort Payne, AL

#43 Aug 21, 2012
concerned wrote:
Since Crabtree and Mickey took it upon themselves to exercise their power as councilmen, Ider has become a place for hate and jealousy to fester. Once a good honest God fearing town, Ider has turned into a den of decit, name calling, see how much you can rip off your brother and neighbor town. We need a town government who truly cares about its citizens. Before you go around bashing Amy and Wendy, step up and help improve our town instead of sitting back picking your nose.
Crabtree and Mickey have done more good for Ider than you will ever know. They are the only ones who speak the triuth and are not afraid to tell it like it is .They have lkept the. Police Chief

and the mayor straight or Pea Ridge and deerheadcove would still be patrolled by our police department as being in Iders Police jurisdiction. Of course the real reason was skirt chasing.
LOL at U

Ider, AL

#44 Aug 23, 2012
To "with held" Bahahahahahaha!!! If you seem to know so much, why don't you run for office instead of running your mouth! If you had any sense at all, which I can see you don't, you would stop hiding behind these antics just to show your support for your political picks. Because what your doing sure says adult and mature all over it. Since you are into name calling and patronizing people, maybe you should go back to 3rd grade where that would fit right in. Seriously. Don't worry yourself too much though, we only have a few days left till elections and then, Praise the Lord, it will be over! This is just my opinion.....which opinions are like hineyholes, everybody's got one and they all stink....some more than others! Have a good day!
with held

Fort Payne, AL

#45 Aug 29, 2012
LOL at U wrote:
To "with held" Bahahahahahaha!!! If you seem to know so much, why don't you run for office instead of running your mouth! If you had any sense at all, which I can see you don't, you would stop hiding behind these antics just to show your support for your political picks. Because what your doing sure says adult and mature all over it. Since you are into name calling and patronizing people, maybe you should go back to 3rd grade where that would fit right in. Seriously. Don't worry yourself too much though, we only have a few days left till elections and then, Praise the Lord, it will be over! This is just my opinion.....which opinions are like hineyholes, everybody's got one and they all stink....some more than others! Have a good day!
You are just like all the other idiots in Ider,you speak before you think.
city growth

Atlanta, GA

#46 Jan 6, 2013
I live in the city of Henagar and I am wondering why ex mayor Jenkins is all the time at City Hall. I have been told he is doning to city's finances. If he wanted to stay involved in city government, why didn't he just run for re-election. Why did the newly elected council let the previous city clerk go and replace her with someone that is rude, has very little education about the job they put her in, and by the way, she use to work for the city but quit because she did not get her way. This makes no sense but tell me what does with our so called great leaders. They have one agenda and that is to spend tax payers hard earned money to their benefit. I have attended a few council meetings, would attend more if the time was later, these meetings are a joke, they have no clue what they are doing. And what about the Storm Shelter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henagar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
raymond overdear May 28 gods helper 2
Guy named Jimbo Callaway (Aug '13) May 28 gods helper 3
Sylvania School's band director placed on admin... May 25 daseage1965 2
News Rape report leads to child sex abuse charges fo... (Nov '14) May 21 sam 2
DDrugsin ider n around May 14 gods helper 1
Jenny Wooten Mann Apr '15 Jim 11
How to tell if you live near a METH lab (Jun '09) Apr '15 daphne 27
More from around the web

Henagar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE