Wantagh Billy Dean Opponents Take Pro...

Wantagh Billy Dean Opponents Take Protest Movement to Bellmore

There are 5 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 26, 2011, titled Wantagh Billy Dean Opponents Take Protest Movement to Bellmore. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Opponents of Billy Dean's planned entertainment facility in Wantagh have now taken their fight to his North Bellmore strip club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

NBellmore Mom

Massapequa Park, NY

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I frankly do not understand the big controversy over Billy Dean's. Most people don't even know what type of entertainment goes on there - it's anonymous, quiet, and stays under the radar. The new place being built in Wantagh is a VAST improvement over the previous property. The owner has obviously sunk a lot of money into the place and has turned it into quite an attractive building. It has NO windows so it's not like the little kids in the neighborhood are going to be peering in. Places like this exist in every town. As long as they keep it quiet, respect the neighborhood and pay their property taxes, they pose no threat to me. They will NOT corrupt your children or lead you to hell. If you believe that they will, then you have bigger problems than just a so-called strip club in your town.
Hi Mom

Bellmore, NY

#2 Oct 27, 2011
North Bellmore MOM from New Jersey...

interesting.

Where does Billy and Craig's mother live now anyway?
NBellmore Mom

Massapequa Park, NY

#3 Oct 28, 2011
Hi Mom wrote:
North Bellmore MOM from New Jersey...
interesting.
Where does Billy and Craig's mother live now anyway?
Hey, cut me some slack..I'm in NJ visiting my mom. I've been living in Nbellmore for 27 years. My sons attended Gunther School and Mepham.
Hi Mom

Bellmore, NY

#4 Oct 31, 2011
NBellmore Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, cut me some slack..I'm in NJ visiting my mom. I've been living in Nbellmore for 27 years. My sons attended Gunther School and Mepham.
Still visiting "Mom"?

Lol, too funny.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2012
I heard it may get approved again is it true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hempstead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 8,297
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 10 hr Colaguy 19
Associated Food Store on Tulip Ave. (Jan '15) Thu to hell with isrel 8
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Jun 28 Bruser 2,638
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Jun 24 Prettysmile 25
When did Raynors Cabin Restaurant close? (Feb '06) Jun 22 redhead from Broo... 24
News Trendy puggles lose their appeal all too soon - (Oct '07) Jun 15 pugglelover 121

Hempstead Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hempstead Mortgages