Garden City Woman Arrested for Steali...

Garden City Woman Arrested for Stealing from Employer

Posted in the Hempstead Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Strong Island

Hempstead, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2011
According to Newsday, an Elizabeth Fitzpatrick of Weyford Terrace, Garden City, was arrested April 13th for stealing from an East Garden City medical firm. Using a corporate credit card, she stole $10,000 in authorized purchases. Why isn't her picture in the paper? They put the picture of four teens caught stealing merchandise worth $2,325 from JC Penney's in the paper. Stealing is stealing, whether you're from Garden City or not.
CALM DOWN

Englewood, CO

#2 Apr 14, 2011
It happened 1 day ago. it was most likely local police and not nassau county cops. i dont know if local police mug shots get published.
Fed up

Warwick, NY

#3 Apr 14, 2011
Don't worry, its not about where they are from that Strong Island is angry about, it's the color of the skin. Just another Topix racist looking for their pound of flesh.
Franklin square

Cold Spring Harbor, NY

#4 Apr 14, 2011
The truth will come out! Maybe they should investigate the Drs of the medical practice and not the employees. The whole medical field is criminal and its the little people who suffer for doing what they were told to do.
FRANKLIN SQUARE

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 15, 2011
Its another cover up by a big company. They are using her as a sacrifice. The truth will come out hopefully. She's as honest as they come.
Garden City

Garden City, NY

#6 Apr 15, 2011
What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Unless you know all the players, you should not be judging. The truth is so boring, no one wants to hear it.
valley stream

AOL

#7 Apr 15, 2011
Enough with the racial crap. Maybe her picture isnt there cause she's innocent??? Maybe she's being used to cover alot of other peoples illegal doings?? It sure is easy to assume she's white and getting away with something. Wise up people..Talk about discrimination..
Fed up

Warwick, NY

#8 Apr 15, 2011
FRANKLIN SQUARE wrote:
Its another cover up by a big company. They are using her as a sacrifice. The truth will come out hopefully. She's as honest as they come.
Cover up of what?

Yeah, get those big evil companies that employ people and contribute to the economy.

This whole class warfare schtick is getting old.
WhatDoYouThinkAb outThat

Long Beach, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2011
omg

Yonkers, NY

#10 Apr 17, 2011
Yeah those big evil companies that employ people couldnt possibly be corrupt. Remember without the little people to do the work these big companies wouldnt exist!
Fed up

Warwick, NY

#11 Apr 17, 2011
omg wrote:
Yeah those big evil companies that employ people couldnt possibly be corrupt. Remember without the little people to do the work these big companies wouldnt exist!
So, what do you suggest, get rid of them? Do you have proof that this company is corrupt? Do you even know who it is?

Another knee jerk reaction based on nothing.
john - garden city

AOL

#12 Apr 18, 2011
Let the details of this case come out. And to FED UP in Bellmore, obviously you are an expert at knee jerk reactions. If you haven't heard of large powerful companies covering their butts when the going gets tough, your days must be filled posting dumb, ignorant comments on the website. If you had any real business experience, you'd understand whats probably going on here.

Get a life!
Fed up

Warwick, NY

#13 Apr 18, 2011
john - garden city wrote:
Let the details of this case come out. And to FED UP in Bellmore, obviously you are an expert at knee jerk reactions. If you haven't heard of large powerful companies covering their butts when the going gets tough, your days must be filled posting dumb, ignorant comments on the website. If you had any real business experience, you'd understand whats probably going on here.
Get a life!
Get a life... how original.

No, I just don't see this liberal desire to destroy companies that provide work for millions of fellow citizens. Yes, there is plenty of corruption out there, but that is why we have laws on the book. To bad they are not enforced. We don't need more laws, we just need the ones that are on the books to be enforced.

But people like Obama are in bed with Wall Street so it isn't going to happen anytime soon. His ties to Goldman Sachs and the amount of money he received from Wall St., which was far more than the Republicans, won't let that happen.

My eyes are wide open, but all I see is thousands of people with no jobs if the large corporations are destroyed which seems to be a preoccupation of the left these days.
Garden City

Garden City, NY

#14 Apr 20, 2011
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Cover up of what?
Yeah, get those big evil companies that employ people and contribute to the economy.
This whole class warfare schtick is getting old.
You must be self-employed and/or as ignorant as they come. Do you really believe every person accused of a crime is guilty? Glad you're not on the jury. Why don't you just mind your own business. This case happens to be my business. I just hope you aren't raising children to believe that big companies are what makes this world a better place. Tell Bernie Madoff we said hello.
Typical

Jamaica, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2011
I wonder if Garden City would make all these excuses if the culprit was from Mastic-Shirley???
Garden City

Garden City, NY

#16 Apr 20, 2011
Typical wrote:
I wonder if Garden City would make all these excuses if the culprit was from Mastic-Shirley???
Mastic, Shirley, doesn't matter to me, I come from Harlem. Keep talking like you know who the players are. It really makes you sound intelligent. By any chance, are you the owner of the company making the accustions?
Fed up

Warwick, NY

#17 Apr 20, 2011
Garden City wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be self-employed and/or as ignorant as they come. Do you really believe every person accused of a crime is guilty? Glad you're not on the jury. Why don't you just mind your own business. This case happens to be my business. I just hope you aren't raising children to believe that big companies are what makes this world a better place. Tell Bernie Madoff we said hello.
Wait, the case is still pending, and you are involved and talking about it on the internet?

Wow, what kind of an imbecile are you?

Guilty. Next.
Garden City

Garden City, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2011
Fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, the case is still pending, and you are involved and talking about it on the internet?
Wow, what kind of an imbecile are you?
Guilty. Next.
I'm the kind of imbecile that knows more than you but not legally involved. I Just knows the facts because I pay attention and know who all he players are. Did not mean to mislead you into thinking I was involved with the case. Just tired of people like you jumping to conclusions. I hope you never have to watch someone you know go through this. I can't believe you actually admitted in your vicious ranting the "THE CASE IS STILL PENDING". I hope you find yourself on your knees at some point during this Holy Season thanking God for giving you all the answers. I remember a story about a guy who was put on a cross and crucified because everyone wanted to shut him up. You might do yourself some good practicing a little humility. I know I will be in Church tonight thanking God for the gift of Mercy. Good luck to you and anyone that knows you.
Typical

Jamaica, NY

#19 Apr 21, 2011
GC, what on earth are you talking about?
"Mastic, Shirley, doesn't matter to me, I come from Harlem. Keep talking like you know who the players are. It really makes you sound intelligent. By any chance, are you the owner of the company making the accustions?"
I made no insinuation that I had any knowledge of who the "players" were. I asked you a simple question that's all.
Looks like you are taking that way too personal, what's your involvement?
And oh yeah, we really beleive you come from Harlem and now you are sticking up for some rich white lady being beaten down by the man.
You are a regular Edridge Cleaver, power to the people!!
totally amused

Englewood, CO

#20 Apr 21, 2011
75% of this entire thread is complete nonsense.
i bet some of you have worked with this woman, or know her from the neighborhood. some other people are just being black or white and angry because something happend to them, but it doesnt happen to the other color.
blah blah blah

you make me laugh. I will join the rest of you and hide behind the wall of the internet and spit at your feet.

hahaha

blacks blaming whites.
whites trying to get more money.
idiots saying go after the company bc they must be corrupt!
idiots replying saying, the company employs people, and the economy is struggling so dont go after people are already ripping people off.
think about that.

call yourself an idiot, and go back to work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hempstead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 17 hr Bruser 2,479
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 8,020
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) Sat John 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 28 Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) Aug 27 Cousin oscar 18
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
News Teens are shopping more like their parents Aug 27 goonsquad 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hempstead Mortgages