is mark the nark cox trying to blackmail people with a tape recorder?

Created by lynn a on Sep 26, 2012

4 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

the po po

his enemys

himself HA HA HA

MOODY

Knowmorethanuthi nkido

Groves, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2012
Mark Cox is a big pill head!!!! And of course he gets into all kinds of trouble with the law so he is keeping him some leverage!!! If he can narc on ppl to get his ass outta trouble he will do it!!! Has in the past!!! Be careful in my opinion I would stay far away from that thug as humanly possible!!! And his brother justice of the peace Jeff Cox, that man is a joke!!! He will do what he wants to who he wants if he likes you, you'll walk if he don't like you, well you don't stand a chance!! If the ppl of Sabine county vote him back in that would be the worst mistake Jeff Cox, Tom Maddox, Roger McBride, Don Isles, and Mayor Robert Hamilton ALL need to be replaced with honest ppl that won't abuse their power of authority!!!!!
I agree

United States

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Amen too that
setxregulator

Cross Plains, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2013
yeah i know that piece of shit better than most and he has always been out for number one. he plays stupid about things so he can manipulate ppl and he uses everybody to benefit himself in some shape form or fashion. and he is a narc he told me himself he was riding around with the constable chad murray in milam/ hemphill on several occasions to snitch on ppl. he has used me and fuckked me over for the last time and im going to make sure he gets whats coming to him. he has always screwed me over about lil shit lil here lil there but this time he screwed my ppl out of 500$ and then bailed with bunch of lies as to were there money was.. i hope that fuck burns in the hotest pits of hell, stupid bitch. what i dont get is . he tells everybody he has herpes and women still screww him that blows my mind ive seen it with m own eyes. u screwed the wrong m.f. this time cox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemphill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Sabine County Sherrif's Department Crooked (Oct '07) Feb 19 lurker 63
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 16 Farts 779
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Farts 614
Review: Julie Conn Attourney At Law Jan '15 unknown 2
Emergency Care in Hemphill (May '11) Jan '15 redneck woman65 3
hello Jan '15 redneck woman65 2
Man injured, but no arrests in E. Texas shooting (Dec '11) Jan '15 redneck woman65 4
Hemphill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemphill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:42 pm PST

NFL 4:42PM
Brian Cushing had three different offseason surgeries
ESPN 5:10 PM