HEMET: Traffic stop leads to stolen gun

There are 3 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from May 27, 2013, titled HEMET: Traffic stop leads to stolen gun. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

An early morning traffic stop in Hemet led to the discovery of a stolen handgun Thursday, May 23, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

baby boomer

Hemet, CA

#1 May 29, 2013
Great work officer! Not a big mystery what the black ski mask and cloth gloves were there for.Heads up citizens these people are the devil's spawn.
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#3 Jun 1, 2013
The moment this idiot decided to get a "tat" on the side of his face was the moment that he decided that no one would hire him for a job...ever.
curious

Yucaipa, CA

#4 Jun 1, 2013
Good grief, just another thief. I guess he has to make a living somehow to support himself, else how could he be up in the early A.M. if he had a job? Nice ghetto look he has going for himself. Isn't it wonderful that he's probably getting tax payer assistance so he can support his lifestyle of crime. Or if you bleeding hearts out there still think he "just needs a little help" as he's helping himself to your stuff?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) 9 hr DavidRich 28
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... Sun Un agenda 21 and ... 21
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sun Dudes crazy 147
Hold Government Accountable May 1 Law Enforcement 1
low life gardner (Aug '09) Apr 30 Total Trashbag Ga... 38
Review: Events By Eboney Apr 30 daddydee 2
Hemet Police blotter (Feb '08) Apr 30 Djj12 27
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]