First Prev
of 2
Next Last
had enough

Murrieta, CA

#24 Jul 17, 2014
Really wrote:
Just gotta blow off steam!, is it just me or is the Hemet Kmart the worst nasty filthy Kmart ever! What a S**t hole!, and I mean that literally!, because that's what it smells like throughout the store. Don't get me started on the inbread, tweeker, butchy lesbian women working there! My Lord can you say fugly!!! I encourage everyone reading this to please take a minute to write or email Kmart corporate office and file a complant!, and if the b**ch who works the customer service desk is reading this, girl, quit the meth and see a dermatologist to heal up those tweeker sores all over your face for Gods sake your supposed to be representing your store and professionalism! Oh and Fire the manager as well!!!
If you don't like it go some where else, like Macy's or Nordstroms, quit your bitchin!
r u srs

Beaumont, CA

#25 Jul 18, 2014
annon wrote:
I remember the last time I went to that Kmart. Before I could swipe my card, the cashier reached over and typed something on the keypad. I asked what was he doing and he said that it was a survey! I guess he was going to type in that I thought he was wonderful or something. Actually, I have been back to look for a curtain rod and yes, that place does smell of poop and yes, there are some very unattractive people working there. It looks like the entire store does meth.
As an employee there currently, the survey is stupid and is just asking if you want to add your birthday or change your address. It doesn't need to be there at all because it doesn't even use your address when we ring you up. And as far as I'm concerned, the employees I've met don't have meth teeth. Some of the customers though....
Chris

Temecula, CA

#26 Jul 18, 2014
Well, regardless of how everyone feels about k-mart it is CLOSING,and I really don't have nothing bad to say about any of the employee's there,Except the best of luck on the job hunting,I don't think anyone will be transferred, because i believe there is only 1 still open locally and that would be temecula, but word has it that one's closing soon as well.With how scarce jobs are these day's It's no joke losing your job and trying to provide for your family.Makes me grateful i still have a good job.
Rob Whitey

Menifee, CA

#27 Jul 21, 2014
Chris wrote:
Well, regardless of how everyone feels about k-mart it is CLOSING,and I really don't have nothing bad to say about any of the employee's there,Except the best of luck on the job hunting,I don't think anyone will be transferred, because i believe there is only 1 still open locally and that would be temecula, but word has it that one's closing soon as well.With how scarce jobs are these day's It's no joke losing your job and trying to provide for your family.Makes me grateful i still have a good job.
Great, what's going to happen with that corner now?
Chris

Temecula, CA

#28 Jul 21, 2014
Rob Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, what's going to happen with that corner now?
As much as I hate to think it,but probably, a small strip mall with a dollar store as the anchor, and smoke shops ect in the smaller space'es or it will just rot like the old walmart building on florida ave
Pretty_Poison

Downey, CA

#29 Jul 21, 2014
NOT another $1.00 store ... yanno took a weeks vaca drove up to N Calif, stopped several smaller towns ...and only saw a FEW $1.00 stores!! I think the valley here has the market on all the $1.00 stores. With so many though you have to ask , how are they making a profit?

Kmart building I am told has already been bought and will be torn down. As to what will be put there ... a KOHL's would be nice ...but to small of area.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#30 Jul 22, 2014
Even better would be a bass pro shop, but i don't see that ever happening
Pretty_Poison

Downey, CA

#31 Jul 23, 2014
Chris wrote:
Even better would be a bass pro shop, but i don't see that ever happening
YEP would not mind a Bass Pro Shop ... that drive to get to the one here a B. I said , they should run a shuttle service ... Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 10 hr Lit squirt 198
Poll Will you vote for Measure O in Hemet? (Oct '08) 11 hr LARRY 370
News HemetHEMET: Campaigns gear up over sales-tax me... Sun Care for Hemet 1
Delicious lil angell Sat The dark one 1
Hemet-San Jacinto gang sweep nets 22 arrests (Nov '14) Sat White13China 5
Hemet is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens (Dec '08) May 26 corrina 51
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) May 24 Homelander 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages