Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Just gotta blow off steam!, is it just me or is the Hemet Kmart the worst nasty filthy Kmart ever! What a S**t hole!, and I mean that literally!, because that's what it smells like throughout the store. Don't get me started on the inbread, tweeker, butchy lesbian women working there! My Lord can you say fugly!!! I encourage everyone reading this to please take a minute to write or email Kmart corporate office and file a complant!, and if the b**ch who works the customer service desk is reading this, girl, quit the meth and see a dermatologist to heal up those tweeker sores all over your face for Gods sake your supposed to be representing your store and professionalism! Oh and Fire the manager as well!!!
annon

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

I remember the last time I went to that Kmart. Before I could swipe my card, the cashier reached over and typed something on the keypad. I asked what was he doing and he said that it was a survey! I guess he was going to type in that I thought he was wonderful or something. Actually, I have been back to look for a curtain rod and yes, that place does smell of poop and yes, there are some very unattractive people working there. It looks like the entire store does meth.
Pretty_Poison

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

<laughs> dang ..I go to Kmart at least every few months. It has never smelled when I was there. As far as what the people look like ... well I guess they look the same as the Walmart workers . I do not pay attention. I just get what is advertised on sale , pay for it and I am out of the store.
yuk

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

I do think the air conditioning doesn't work well. The parking lot is a mess, and if you go at night it is not well lit at all. The garden area is defunct. I would hate to see it go out of business but it makes it very hard to shop there. Stopped by for bread and milk etc after work and they were out of bread. Bread deliveries were on Thursdays and he said to check around the next aisle where they had some more. Well I don't consider tortillas bread, but I guess some would? In their jewelry ads, they must just get one of an item, because if you are not right there--they don't have it.
ciro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

You people bitch about it. Here's an idea. DONT SHOP THERE!!!
Really

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ciro wrote:
You people bitch about it. Here's an idea. DONT SHOP THERE!!!
I won't anymore but thanks for your wonderful enlightening comment!, I can sure tell you will continue shopping there, you should fit right in!
love kmart

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

love that kmart. great prices if you look hard. yes there is probably a few meth labs but they are not in the aisles so shopping is great.
Thy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I love Kmart, love the clothes, I think the employees are nice, I never have no problem with them.
CLEAN FLOORS

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

floors are so clean in our hemet kmart i'll eat my food raw off the floor.
yum yum yummy
Really

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Well by the enlightening answers to my original rant on here I can tell that the majority of trailer trash and section 8 people who are occupying our valley don't seem to have a problem with the filth in Kamart, must remind them of home! So I guess those of us who agreed with me will continue to shop elsewhere and just leave that hell hole to those who enjoy its disgusting meth personnel and repulsive dirty interior! Don't get why people won't try and better themselfs or there surroundings, thank God there's still a few of us who think that way cause it gives me and further generations hope.
annon

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Well by the enlightening answers to my original rant on here I can tell that the majority of trailer trash and section 8 people who are occupying our valley don't seem to have a problem with the filth in Kamart, must remind them of home! So I guess those of us who agreed with me will continue to shop elsewhere and just leave that hell hole to those who enjoy its disgusting meth personnel and repulsive dirty interior! Don't get why people won't try and better themselfs or there surroundings, thank God there's still a few of us who think that way cause it gives me and further generations hope.
It's probably the same dingleberry who keeps posting the positive comments. And he probably works there so that tells you what's up. I would rather go to the Walmart on Sanderson on the first of the month during a sale on pork rinds and pajama pants than deal with kmart.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Went there last night,had no problem? The girl that rang me up didn't look like a tweeker,But the one where the watches are was about 400lbs, but that doesnt bother me???? Instead of bitching, go to walmart? Ciro did you work @ Steer-n-stein? There used to be a cook there named ciro
MoPajamo

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

annon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably the same dingleberry who keeps posting the positive comments. And he probably works there so that tells you what's up. I would rather go to the Walmart on Sanderson on the first of the month during a sale on pork rinds and pajama pants than deal with kmart.
LOL that was good.
cher iin hemet

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Lol! This is so absolutely correct. I refuse to shop at this high priced dump. I couldn't believe Sears actually put their name on this store.
Really wrote:
Just gotta blow off steam!, is it just me or is the Hemet Kmart the worst nasty filthy Kmart ever! What a S**t hole!, and I mean that literally!, because that's what it smells like throughout the store. Don't get me started on the inbread, tweeker, butchy lesbian women working there! My Lord can you say fugly!!! I encourage everyone reading this to please take a minute to write or email Kmart corporate office and file a complant!, and if the b**ch who works the customer service desk is reading this, girl, quit the meth and see a dermatologist to heal up those tweeker sores all over your face for Gods sake your supposed to be representing your store and professionalism! Oh and Fire the manager as well!!!
Disgusted

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

A number of years ago while I was shopping there I got so pissed because, once again, there were about 7 or 8 people in each of the 2 cashier lines they had open. Couple this with the fact that these people work at the pace of a warmed over corpse I tossed my stuff aside and left. Went home and immediately emailed the corporate office and described what a crap place that was to shop. Dirty, cashiers always on a smoke break out front, shelves always a mess, long waits in the cashier line, a real shithole. I told them that I refused to shop there anymore and would just go the other "mart" store. I didn't go in there for about 6 months and when I finally did they had gotten rid of the old manager, hired new cashiers and cleaned the place up. I see that was only temporary so I agree with the original post, maybe it's time for people to start letting corporate know that they refuse to shop in a sewer hole any longer.
LOVE KMART

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

LOVE KMART and the haters who go there say away and go to walmart you losers!!
Disgusted

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

LOVE KMART wrote:
LOVE KMART and the haters who go there say away and go to walmart you losers!!
That's tellin em.
lovely

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Even though the Hemet Kmart is ghetto, I still go there and buy certain things. They sell Haartz parrot feed for really cheap.
End of YOUR World

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

I told 'em they can't afford to stay in business if they can't keep their garden dept. watered. oh, well.. I don't care anymore - I'm not going back there.
Edgar

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2014

Judged:

cher iin hemet wrote:
Lol! This is so absolutely correct. I refuse to shop at this high priced dump. I couldn't believe Sears actually put their name on this store.
<quoted text>
Sears had no choice if they wanted to stay in business.
Kmart purchased Sears for $11 billion dollars in 2004.
Yes, The store is need of remodeling and the parking lot is a safety hazard by not having proper lighting. The parking lot needs to be landscaped to improve the looks.
The manager is brain dead and a few of the people working there are not in touch with reality.
The store reminds me of Woolworths, just before closing them all.
This Kmart would be closed by now if it wasn't for me. Because I spend at least $22.00 once a month there. But good things are in the near future for this Kmart. Located in the cosmetic department there will be offering free massages.
The new store greeting will be "Welcome to Kmart where a Happy Ending will Cum your way"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 min no way 200,349
Now what? 7 hr apt crime 8
hemet police not doing their job 7 hr hpd great 25
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 12 hr comic store somewhere 6
Front Yard Junk 12 hr cactus 19
western dental hiring 12 hr teeth cleaning 3
crime here out of control (Aug '09) 12 hr need more police 57
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs