HEMET: Group hopes to improve Harvard...

HEMET: Group hopes to improve Harvard Street

There are 1 comment on the The Press-Enterprise story from May 20, 2013, titled HEMET: Group hopes to improve Harvard Street. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Steve Covington and Patricia Yepremian talk near a planter that was put in outside the Harvard BrickYard Bar and Grill in an effort the beautify Harvard Street in downtown Hemet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

yuk

San Bernardino, CA

#1 May 20, 2013
Well planting flowers will certainly make it look better, but that's not the problem. I was shopping at the quilting store, but was so busy keeping an eye on my car, from all the scuzzy people hanging around there I made a quick exit. The antique stores that went in had prices like O.C. I thought about going to the restaurants along there, then have read such bad comments--which I don't know are true or not so didn't chance it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11
Are black people afraid of if crosswalks? (Jan '12) Nov 28 Regolith Based Li... 22
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Nov 28 tellinitlikeitis 17
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Realest 154
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) Nov 23 Pantiks 92
Doctors in area Nov 20 Shelly92 1
morning sky school in mountain center ca (Mar '13) Nov 16 ATTENTION 47

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages