HEMET: Group hopes to improve Harvard Street

May 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

Steve Covington and Patricia Yepremian talk near a planter that was put in outside the Harvard BrickYard Bar and Grill in an effort the beautify Harvard Street in downtown Hemet.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated May 20, 2013
yuk

Yucaipa, CA

#1 May 20, 2013
Well planting flowers will certainly make it look better, but that's not the problem. I was shopping at the quilting store, but was so busy keeping an eye on my car, from all the scuzzy people hanging around there I made a quick exit. The antique stores that went in had prices like O.C. I thought about going to the restaurants along there, then have read such bad comments--which I don't know are true or not so didn't chance it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr go away 5,007
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr Soaked good 200,593
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 11 hr james marple 50
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr lazy posts 15,963
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Fri Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA Fri Go Blue Forever 5
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••