CHRIS

Murrieta, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Here are 13 Democrat Senators running for election in 2014 who knew you’d lose your health insurance because of Obama-care, but promised you could keep it anyway.
Besides Reid, these are the LIARS who STOLE your healthcare:
1) Gary Peters – Michigan
2) Bruce Braley – Iowa
3) Mark Pryor – Arkansas
4) Mark Begich – Alaska
5) Mary Landrieu – Louisiana
6) D_l_C_K Durbin – Illinois
7) Jeff Merkley – Oregon
8) Kay Hagan – North Carolina
9) Chris (Yahoo idiotic censors won't let me post the actual last name, but it is Cboons, without the b)– Delaware
10) Brian S_C_H_A_T_Z – Hawaii
11) Ed Markey – Massachusetts
12) Jack Reed – Rhode Island
13) Mark Warner – Virginia

We the People ... will remember these 13 criminals in 2014!!
Lower info voter

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jan 2, 2014
CHRIS wrote:
Here are 13 Democrat Senators running for election in 2014 who knew you’d lose your health insurance because of Obama-care, but promised you could keep it anyway.
Besides Reid, these are the LIARS who STOLE your healthcare:
1) Gary Peters – Michigan
2) Bruce Braley – Iowa
3) Mark Pryor – Arkansas
4) Mark Begich – Alaska
5) Mary Landrieu – Louisiana
6) D_l_C_K Durbin – Illinois
7) Jeff Merkley – Oregon
8) Kay Hagan – North Carolina
9) Chris (Yahoo idiotic censors won't let me post the actual last name, but it is Cboons, without the b)– Delaware
10) Brian S_C_H_A_T_Z – Hawaii
11) Ed Markey – Massachusetts
12) Jack Reed – Rhode Island
13) Mark Warner – Virginia
We the People ... will remember these 13 criminals in 2014!!
This must be a fox viewer! And lets also remember who shut down the government. "The Republicans" and the "HOUSE of TURDS"
CHRIS

Murrieta, CA

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Lower info voter wrote:
<quoted text>This must be a fox viewer! And lets also remember who shut down the government. "The Republicans" and the "HOUSE of TURDS"
Damn Sheeple? It must suck to have eye's that can't see.
Chris Christy

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 10, 2014
CHRIS wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Sheeple? It must suck to have eye's that can't see.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/l ivewire/house-of-turds-ny-dail y-news-mocks-boehner-as-shutdo wn-arrives-photo LET'S NEVER FORGET
Chris Christy

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 10, 2014
CHRIS wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Sheeple? It must suck to have eye's that can't see.
LETS NEVER FORGET WHAT THESE (right wing wackos) A-HOLES DID!! http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/house-o...
CHRIS

Murrieta, CA

#6 Jan 13, 2014
yeah republicans suck too,but when you have a democraptic president, thats now being investigated by the supreme court,How can you possibly defend that party either? Strict term limits 2016! vote all these bastards out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet Totem Pole 4 hr looking 1
Our Opinion: Why California's economy stays stu... 10 hr Merkel 1
morning sky school in mountain center ca (Mar '13) 19 hr ATTENTION 37
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 22
looking 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 5
Cornman (Nov '11) 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 25
dangerous sex offender 27348 Meridian st Hemet 20 hr tellinitlikeitis 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:14 pm PST