Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Responding to your comments lowers my IQ,I don't know why I waste my time responding to someone with a 3rd grade education.
ATTENTION

United States

#23 Apr 4, 2013
maybe bacause ur the one with the 3rd grade education lol
SERVED AGAIN

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Chris wrote:
Responding to your comments lowers my IQ,I don't know why I waste my time responding to someone with a 3rd grade education.
DAM CHRIS YOU GOT SERVED AGAIN!!! "ATTENTION" SAID QUOTE: "maybe because ur the one with the 3rd grade education" DAAAAAAM!! "ATTENTION" SERVED YOUR ASS!! OUT
gee whiz

Hemet, CA

#25 Apr 4, 2013
i'm the topix konw it all. call me the comeback kid. an answer for everything. see how sramt i is....

your olday been serv(iced) and know by yous.
Just Me

Marina Del Rey, CA

#26 Apr 8, 2013
I do agree there are way too many people getting SSI/SSDI when in reality, there is nothing wrong with them. I had an Aunt who got 4 of her 5 grown children ssdi stating they were mental. She knew the system very well.Had the oldest one not already been out of the house, married with kids, she would have found a way to get him on ssdi, too. So, now those grown kids have kids and because they know the system, their kids also get ssdi! Not a damn thing wrong with any of them. This ticks me off because I really am disabled. I can barely walk so I have to use an electric cart. I have several health issues because of this doggone diabetes. I have never applied but I did consult a free advice ssdi lawyer and they told me that they cannot help me because I am married and my husband works so he makes too much money in the SS eyes. Yet we struggle each month financially. We were told to get a divorce, then apply for ssdi but that is not something we will ever do. I don't want to defraud the government and will never do so. While many others do exactly that and get approved.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#27 Apr 8, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I do agree there are way too many people getting SSI/SSDI when in reality, there is nothing wrong with them. I had an Aunt who got 4 of her 5 grown children ssdi stating they were mental. She knew the system very well.Had the oldest one not already been out of the house, married with kids, she would have found a way to get him on ssdi, too. So, now those grown kids have kids and because they know the system, their kids also get ssdi! Not a damn thing wrong with any of them. This ticks me off because I really am disabled. I can barely walk so I have to use an electric cart. I have several health issues because of this doggone diabetes. I have never applied but I did consult a free advice ssdi lawyer and they told me that they cannot help me because I am married and my husband works so he makes too much money in the SS eyes. Yet we struggle each month financially. We were told to get a divorce, then apply for ssdi but that is not something we will ever do. I don't want to defraud the government and will never do so. While many others do exactly that and get approved.
Very true, My wife had a botched surgery at the county hospital in moreno valley 5 years ago, She was signed off as permanently Disabeled by several doctors, When she applied, We got the same anwser, I make too much money,But i'm very Thankful That our house is paid off and we make it just fine every month, When a couple of our neighbors (In their 20's) have been on ssdi since they were 18 and have no desire to work. Morels of this generation have gone down the toilet
hemet sickos u r

United States

#28 Apr 9, 2013
you sick ass cumquat, then define what a disbale person must look like, you canasshole, may have hep c cancer mental issues whatever just mind your bizz tampon douche bag suker kiss my azz
CHRIS

Murrieta, CA

#29 Apr 10, 2013
Well when your 18-20 getting a ssdi check, plus going to work under the table, YOUR NOT FN DISABLED!
CLOSE HOMELESS SHELTER

Hemet, CA

#31 Apr 22, 2013
nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 7 min james marple 50
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 min Suggestion Box 5,003
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr lazy posts 200,590
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr lazy posts 15,963
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 14 hr Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 22 hr Go Blue Forever 5
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 30 at 2:10AM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••