Permanent disability in hemet/ The new wellfare

Posted in the Hemet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Had a panhandler come up to me in the von's shopping center, asking for change, When i told him to get a job,He tells me " Why work, I get a Disability check,I just need a little help until the first".This guy did NOT look disabled at all.WTF.Qualification standards NEED To be Changed.
joe

Highland, CA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
Had a panhandler come up to me in the von's shopping center, asking for change, When i told him to get a job,He tells me " Why work, I get a Disability check,I just need a little help until the first".This guy did NOT look disabled at all.WTF.Qualification standards NEED To be Changed.
first of all i highly doubt he was qualified for disability because of a physical disability. more than likely he was approved for mental disability which he may or may not have.. we are not gonna be able to tell by looking at them... 2nd the reason the system is set up this way is because its cheaper than actually caring for the mentally ill.. ssdi will pay about 840 a month.. now figure it cost more than 800 a month to house and treat a mentally ill person in a facility and you can see why checks are handed out opposed to treatment.. this is all a byproduct of the erosion of our mental health system in this country over the past 40 years.. we closed all our state run mental hospitals/made it almost impossible to commit a crazy person and gave em checks instead.. now we are dealing with the effects via homeless/mentally ill on the streets panhandling for change and taking drugs opposed to being locked up in a mental facility where they belong... granted it would cost more but I can promise you that people wont be lying to get committed to a mental facility..
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all i highly doubt he was qualified for disability because of a physical disability. more than likely he was approved for mental disability which he may or may not have.. we are not gonna be able to tell by looking at them... 2nd the reason the system is set up this way is because its cheaper than actually caring for the mentally ill.. ssdi will pay about 840 a month.. now figure it cost more than 800 a month to house and treat a mentally ill person in a facility and you can see why checks are handed out opposed to treatment.. this is all a byproduct of the erosion of our mental health system in this country over the past 40 years.. we closed all our state run mental hospitals/made it almost impossible to commit a crazy person and gave em checks instead.. now we are dealing with the effects via homeless/mentally ill on the streets panhandling for change and taking drugs opposed to being locked up in a mental facility where they belong... granted it would cost more but I can promise you that people wont be lying to get committed to a mental facility..
You very well could be right,And i agree its hard to tell if a person has mental issues, but he was pretty well spoken for someone that has mental issues.I just think the bar is set too low for qualifying for permanent disability.5.4 million people plus their dependents Have joined since 2008, That's a record number.This can't be financially sustainable.
YOU WERE RUDE TO THAT GUY

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Chris wrote:
SO ARE YOU JEALOUS OF THIS GUY? OR ANYONE WHO IS ON DISABILITY? THE GUY ONLY GETS ABOUT $800 A MONTH. THAT'S NOTHING. SO I BELIEVE HE DID NEED MONEY JUST TO GET HIM THROUGH. POOR GUY MAYBE HAS MENTAL ILLNESS? You WERE RUDE TO THAT GUY!!
not rude libtard

Hemet, CA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
HEY LIBTARD, IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED GO TO THE VONS SHOPPING CENTER AND SUPPORT THE GUY. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
YOU WERE RUDE TO THAT GUY

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
not rude libtard wrote:
HEY LIBTARD, IF YOU'RE SO CONCERNED GO TO THE VONS SHOPPING CENTER AND SUPPORT THE GUY. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
I DID'T SAY TO SUPPORT HIM "SISSY" JUST DON'T SPIT IN HIS FACE WITHOUT KNOWING HIS DISABILITIES. AND STOP BEING JEALOUS OF THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE NOT MAKING $50.000 A YEAR A-Hole!!
joe

Highland, CA

#8 Mar 28, 2013
he was rude by thinking to himself? or by not handing him money? either way the help he needs is gonna come from a psychiatrist.. btw if you had any experience dealing with mentally ill people you would know it dont matter if they have meds that work because they wont take em because they think they are sane.. see part of being crazy is thinking youre sane and is why they need to be in a mental facility.. if you ever want to know if someone is nuts just ask them if they are sane.. if they say yes they are nuts!!!
where is

Hemet, CA

#10 Mar 29, 2013
MY CHECK?
Senior

Yucaipa, CA

#11 Mar 29, 2013
If you go to the social security office you would expect to see all white hairs. Instead you see young people. All sorts of young people. With babies, hardly speaking English. All just to get on the gravy train. Ain't America just great? Social Security was not designed for this. They are already collecting after we have spent a life time putting into the system and they are draining it.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#12 Mar 29, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I meant the guy who continues to post on here under different names. He's responding to himself.
Thats hector, aka senior froggy He's a pissed off mexican who's fat wife left him for a white dude. If you look at enough topics on this forum you will see a pattern of hatefull comments under different names, that would be hector, Now that is seriously mentally ill.I'm suprised topix hasn't banned his IP Address
hubbub

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Apr 1, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ugly got awesome
THE SAME WHITE TRASH GUY

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Chris wrote:
LOL!! "Senior" aka "sissy", "friends", "gay Dave" and "KAT"!!! You losers are all the same "WHITE TRASH A-HOLE NAMED (CHRIS) AKA "SISSY"!!!(YOU DAM Hypocrite!!) Lol. P.s the Topix loves me baby.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#16 Apr 1, 2013
See how edgy he Is I REST MY CASE
Tom

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Apr 2, 2013
Chris wrote:
See how edgy he Is I REST MY CASE
Dam Chris, you got served by that guy. You are right he is good.
SERVED ON T

Hemet, CA

#18 Apr 3, 2013
wow someone was SERVED on topix? haha
gee, just how dumb are the trailer trash in hemet. no wonder los angeles is sending their parolees here the city council in l.a. know the hemetians are too stupid to do anything about it.
NOW take your rears to the homeless shelter for their free dinners with the rest of the convicts.
WEST VIRGINIA MICKEY

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Apr 4, 2013
SERVED ON T wrote:
wow someone was SERVED on topix? haha
gee, just how dumb are the trailer trash in hemet. no wonder los angeles is sending their parolees here the city council in l.a. know the hemetians are too stupid to do anything about it.
NOW take your rears to the homeless shelter for their free dinners with the rest of the convicts.
Who the f..k uses the word "Gee" now days. Must be the same a-hole who used "well golly" in another post. GD West Virginia Mickey.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#20 Apr 4, 2013
No one got SERVED on Topix Thats just stupid
Tom

United States

#21 Apr 4, 2013
What about that guy chris? He got served.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Responding to your comments lowers my IQ,I don't know why I waste my time responding to someone with a 3rd grade education.
ATTENTION

United States

#23 Apr 4, 2013
maybe bacause ur the one with the 3rd grade education lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 21 hr PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court 23 hr unknown 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sun mothermadness 2
corrupted cps case..any help? Nov 23 mothermadness 1
2014 warmest year: California, world set to bre... Nov 21 Mark 1
good restaurants in Hemet (Jan '11) Nov 20 Chris 112
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Nov 20 ThrudaWoodz 33

Fire Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 25 at 12:28PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating