|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Something ghetto-

Using a Target shopping cart as a stroller for your three kids...and you are no where near a Target store.
anon

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Pajama bottoms
Nuance

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

...someone's legs protruding from a dumpster as he dived deep searching for hidden treasures...
Erte

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Something ghetto-

Pajama bottoms, wife beater tank top with no bra, and fuzzy slippers walkin on Florida!
gerry

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Making a purchase with an EBT card, that they pull out of a Prada Purse
curious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

gerry wrote:
Making a purchase with an EBT card, that they pull out of a Prada Purse
Oh my gosh that is so funny, and so TRUE! Don't forget the salon fake nails, and hair extensions!
anon

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my gosh that is so funny, and so TRUE! Don't forget the salon fake nails, and hair extensions!
Getting your 'hair' and 'nails' at the Dolla Tree
pink panther

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

How about, walking around with an afro-pick sticking out of your fro. Or worse yet, have you seen them with a plastic bag filled with a little air, tied in a knot, And they pop it on their head.,(I guess they do that to bring the oils out of their fro LOL
paul

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

pink panther wrote:
How about, walking around with an afro-pick sticking out of your fro. Or worse yet, have you seen them with a plastic bag filled with a little air, tied in a knot, And they pop it on their head.,(I guess they do that to bring the oils out of their fro LOL
I never heard of this bag popping thing! Oh the things I learn on Topix! I was behind a black guy driving a busted Caprice in the KFC drive through. He ordered like two buckets and proceeded to tell the worker 'an in dem buckets I want two of them legs, crispy. And fo' of dem breasts original, and three thighs, two of dem crispy, one original." Never seen someone so specific about chicken.
pink panther

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I never heard of this bag popping thing! Oh the things I learn on Topix! I was behind a black guy driving a busted Caprice in the KFC drive through. He ordered like two buckets and proceeded to tell the worker 'an in dem buckets I want two of them legs, crispy. And fo' of dem breasts original, and three thighs, two of dem crispy, one original." Never seen someone so specific about chicken.
I bet that KFC worker was hating that order LMAO!
GHETTO QUALITIES

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

GHETTO: When they sag their pants, when they go outside in soft bed slippers, when they are talking loud and using Ebonics, and when they are done eating food they just throw away the trash on the floor or out the window. YEA THESE ARE THE GHETTO QUALITIES OF THE PEOPLE MOVING TO HEMET. (blacks)
WHATS THIS ABOUT

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

what is this cryptic thread about? thought i was reading a novel there for a moment.

is it time for someone's paranoia medications?
curious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

WHATS THIS ABOUT wrote:
what is this cryptic thread about? thought i was reading a novel there for a moment.
is it time for someone's paranoia medications?
Just some observations by several people. When you and others start seeing the same type of thing--that's how the stereotype begins. It's something that is true, but turns out not to be so funny. Get it?
jenny

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

A black woman at the bank who was dressed very nicely and carrying a fancy purse and had nice hair. She was carrying a fancy little dog...oh wait! It was a pit bull puppy. You were so close, lady! You are still ghetto :(
walmart 4

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

My fourth attempt to post this, and get past the Topix censors. I swear, its almost as if some black guy in charge of everything, was monitoring our internet posts. Good thing THAT wouldnt happen.

I was at the Walmart, here in Hemet, and saw the best example. A Black woman (I would say Fat black woman in shower shoes with a brood of three in the shopping cart, but thats just understood), needed to find a particular product. Now, anyone not black, would have gone up to the stock boy, and asked, "excuse me, where is the dish washing detergent". Instead, this spokeswoman for her race, shouted from across the isle, "Ay... ay... AY..." until the young man noticed she was addressing him... "Where da' Soap at?". It took him several very nicely and very well mannered questions to find out that "da' soap", was dish washing detergent, and that it was in isle whatever. Welcome to Desert Compton.
curious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Well that's just it isn't it? You can be quitely shopping, doin' your own thing, and they take over the store! Usually they are not alone,they travel en masse, talking loud, invading your space, taking over the store like they are the only ones there. Is this normal?
chick

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

walmart 4 wrote:
My fourth attempt to post this, and get past the Topix censors. I swear, its almost as if some black guy in charge of everything, was monitoring our internet posts. Good thing THAT wouldnt happen.

I was at the Walmart, here in Hemet, and saw the best example. A Black woman (I would say Fat black woman in shower shoes with a brood of three in the shopping cart, but thats just understood), needed to find a particular product. Now, anyone not black, would have gone up to the stock boy, and asked, "excuse me, where is the dish washing detergent". Instead, this spokeswoman for her race, shouted from across the isle, "Ay... ay... AY..." until the young man noticed she was addressing him... "Where da' Soap at?". It took him several very nicely and very well mannered questions to find out that "da' soap", was dish washing detergent, and that it was in isle whatever. Welcome to Desert Compton.
She's probably rinsing out to-go trays. Not like she'll actually do dishes. And probably too stupid to figure out how a dish washer works. "Where u put da dirty water!?!?!"
bigots in hemet

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

i am going to spread all over los angeles, esp. watts, that there is a ton of section 8 in hemet.

YOU WANT IT BIGOTS YOU'RE GETTING IT!
Kingfish

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Holy Mackeral, you gonna spread all over dems like da si-fi-lus? Oh wait, for LA, its too late. You mights gone go-ta Mo Valley, is shorter and yoos can take da bus.'Sides, its section EIGHT. How many of dems can counts to 8, really? Yassuh!
more section eight

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

yassim more section 8 for hemet. great feel to it. while you been getting phat off pensions and the churches time to start tripping on lbc crew.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Now what? 5 hr apt crime 8
hemet police not doing their job 5 hr hpd great 25
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr toushia 200,347
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 10 hr comic store somewhere 6
Front Yard Junk 10 hr cactus 19
western dental hiring 10 hr teeth cleaning 3
crime here out of control (Aug '09) 10 hr need more police 57
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000