First Prev
of 5
Next Last
IgnorantPeople

Hemet, CA

#99 Aug 11, 2014
Its funny how you speak of section 8 as if you are intelligent enough to do so. First of all, get your facts straight before you go bad mouthing people that get the program.Perhaps your just upset because you don't qualify.
1. There is over a 5 year waiting list
2. You have to have your unit inspected every year, they can come and inspect if they have reason.
3. You have the same rules as every other renter, you just get help paying the rent.
Not everyone on the program just sits around and collects hand outs. I myself have worked since I was 15, just recently was diagnosed with severe enemia, epilepsy, palpalladema, uncontrollable high blood pressure, and traumatic heart disease. I CAN NOT work anymore, I have to get a blood transfusion 3 times a week. This program helps my family stay of the street. That doesn't mean I am a loser or a low life. I feel sorry for your family that you are so closed minded and ignorant. I will keep you in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 3 min lupita garcia 2
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 31 min lupita garcia 58
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 45 min lupita garcia 7
more section 8 housing coming soon 2 hr Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 20 hr Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) Thu SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match