Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

Judged:

Where in the Constitution does it say the government can take my money and give it to someone else? I don't agree with this at all. And if elected into Office will not allow the continuation of this unconstitutional government.
mathematika

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

"I am so sick of hearing about those who might move here who are low income or uneducated. If they were higher income or highly educated they would be moving to a more affluent area. This has always been a low income town"
although I admire your generosity at my tax expense, I'd like to add that your concept of the Hemet of ten+ years ago is wrong!
As previously mentioned, this was NOT a low income town. Nor was it an uneducated town! I believe these city leaders would fill Hemet with ne'r-do-well occupants to keep them out of the areas where they ACTUALLY reside. We need no more Rehabs, homeless shelters, panhandlers or prostitutes...we are full. Go sell crazy and Section 8 somewhere else!
Get informed

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

The County runs the Section 8 program, not the City of Hemet. Check your facts people.
know stuff

Ramona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Get informed wrote:
The County runs the Section 8 program, not the City of Hemet. Check your facts people.
The County may run the program, don't know. But that would explain why cities like Murietta and Temecula send their homeless folks to Hemet! Land of the section 8, home of the EBT!

If Riverside County DOES run the section 8 program, thank Jeff Stone and his cronies for ruining Hemet.
ENQIERINGWITHOUT AMIND

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

mathematika wrote:
"I am so sick of hearing about those who might move here who are low income or uneducated. If they were higher income or highly educated they would be moving to a more affluent area. This has always been a low income town"
although I admire your generosity at my tax expense, I'd like to add that your concept of the Hemet of ten+ years ago is wrong!
As previously mentioned, this was NOT a low income town. Nor was it an uneducated town! I believe these city leaders would fill Hemet with ne'r-do-well occupants to keep them out of the areas where they ACTUALLY reside. We need no more Rehabs, homeless shelters, panhandlers or prostitutes...we are full. Go sell crazy and Section 8 somewhere else!
I AGREE! I THINK THE CITY A-HOLE LEADERS ARE THE PROBLEM. UNTIL THEY START FINING LAND LORDS WHO DON'T CARE WHO THEY RENT TO. THE PROBLEM WILL CONTINUE. INVESTORS ARE BUYING THESE HOUSES AND THEY DON'T EVEN LIVE IN HEMET. THEREFORE, THEY RATHER RENT TO SEC. 8ERS TO GUARANTY THEY GET THEIR RENT MONEY. ON THE OTHER HAND WE GET SCREWED BY WAKING UP AND NOTICING THAT WE ARE NOW LIVING NEXT TO LOWLIFE WALEFARE A-HOLES!!(we need new city leaders)
citizen cain

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Judged:

friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Hemet doesn't have the money to buy up vacant houses right now. So where are you getting your info?
If Hemet doesn't have the money then explain to me how & why they own half the block on Molbey of Buena Vista???? And they are all boarded up, what about the house on State St. & Mayberry get your facts straight!
Spanky

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

This town is nothing but a bunch of useless sorry ass rednecks.
Gloria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Omg! So this explains all the black people in Hemet
Gloria

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Please no more section 8 for black people, crime and breakings murders has increase since they got here.
What

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

"...everybody wore cowboy hats & boots", I beg to differ. Paints a quaint picture. I don't think we need section 8 housing either.
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
"...everybody wore cowboy hats & boots", I beg to differ. Paints a quaint picture. I don't think we need section 8 housing either.
You may beg to differ but your wrong. Crime has gone up ever since the blacks got here (fact)especially most of the most violent crimes.
James

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

I need an apt for my 16 kids.
Dr_Glickman

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Where is it mandated that the City of Hemet must provide subsidies (Section 8 free housing) to deadbeat, indigent, shiftless, freeloading stoners? We have the perfect storm: unscrupulous, out-of-town absenteee landlords renting to unscreened Section-8ers who in turn invite their recently paroled boyfriends and their peeps & cellies for a taxpayer-funded huge "par-taay". Is this totally moronic or what? Thank God for the 50 or so brave Hemet PD cops doing "above-and-beyond" work to contain the more egregious perps.
RobWhitey

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Get informed wrote:
The County pays Hemet to take as many as possible. Hemet being the whore it is keeps it's hands out for more.
The county would also like to built the largest animal control shelter in the city limits.
The county would also like to pay the city of Hemet to build and house a homeless shelter that would house "The County's homless (not just Hemet's) but the COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE.
The city of Hemet is already behind on the promised low income units it was already PAID to build. So, there's about 7,500 more units that will need to be completed with the up front loans already spent.

So "Get Informed" Get your facts straight.
The County of Riverside want's to use THE CITY OF HEMET as a big giant toilet, and the CITY OF HEMET is ok with it as long as the grants,loans, and one time payoff continue. Because guess what? The City of Hemet doesn't bring in any revenue besides taxes.
Bonified Loser

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

It's true tax payers don't owe us a check every month,give us free housing,medical, free food,etc. But hey, we live in a free country where it is required that working class people provide our ever need. Sounds to me like your all on the wrong side of the fence and complaining about it.
Just try to be happy and know that we live in a free country.
It's not free if us looser have to pay for it.
Suckers!
LMAO
homeless shelter

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Build more shelters in Hemet so the Church people can feel less guilty about raising funds from the flock when they fleece them and everybody gets paid!

same as it ever was. Churches are the driving forces behind that monstrosity on Menlo. They come down from the mountain to give Saintly advice and the do-gooders have pet projects then go back to their safe community?
right BOD?
one big seer sucker gravy train.

educated safe suburbanites casting their goodness on the swine then leave before nightfall. RIDING THE RAILS OF A GRAVY (NOT CRAZY BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING) TRAIN!

thank you jesus
StopTheInsanity

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of Bigots
YOU are the Problem not, thoes who put in a days Work doing Jobs you see as beneath you. If, Minorties working in Fast Food, Harvesting Fruit and, seeking Day Work disturb you so much then, work thoes Jobs yourselfs
Folks, theases are all old Fools against stopping the Hate. Thay judge a Persons value by Possesions, Skin Color, Accent and, Financial Circumstances not, Character and, Morals not by Behavoir. I hope thay will someday be in the kind of Circumstances thay Judge and, Hate others for Surviving.
George

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Clueless, uninformed, noncaring, idiotic, pandering, self serving, selfish politicians destroyed hemet. Now that the reader has been educated to the facts of life. My question: What are you going to do about it?
ATTENTION

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Does anyone know what happened to morning sky school up highway 74 in mountain center?i lost contact with it back in 96-97 i recently heard tht the land n everything on it is for sale now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of79
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Bruno 200,242
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr all doned in 4,864
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 16 hr Just once 168
The Waterfalls (May '09) 17 hr hiker2 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Sat Becki Fire 5
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search