First Prev
of 3
Next Last
haha ironrod

Bellflower, CA

#45 Sep 25, 2013
that was great: "If you want to really surprise him, learn to put a sentence together that makes sense."

hahahahaha hohohohoh hhehehehehe lmmfao
Huel

Wildomar, CA

#46 Nov 3, 2013
99.99% of all Asian Massage Parlors give a happy ending. All the ones in Hemet does for sure. The one on East Florida is a real stink hole they are old, ugly and nasty. You will get more than a happy ending there. Look for clean parlors.
I don't know why they haven't been busted and closed down. I went there for a legitimate massage on my injured leg and was offered extras for a price. I will never return.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Mon 7532 Wade scott 350
best /safer area to buy a property Sep 18 Downeygirl 1
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Sep 17 SPEED 9
santa rosa community mobile home park hemet cal (Mar '07) Sep 17 SUSAN MORGAN 53
News Hemet's - Ramona' outdoor play 2017 is cast (Mar '17) Sep 14 hgilomgio 2
Bad experience with Advanced One Tax Service / ... (Dec '12) Sep 13 tellinitlikeitis 4
daca Sep 6 Chuck 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages