Comments
21 - 40 of 43 Comments Last updated Nov 3, 2013
why portland

Hemet, CA

#24 Jan 25, 2013
susan, why would you post from portland and sound so angry on a funny thread.? did you catch your last 3 boyfriends love long time in massage parlor?
Hey lonely Susan

United States

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Susan, I agree with the last post. I think your husband or boy friend made many trips to these massage parlors. And i don't blame them!! You sound like someone who did't want to try new things with your man. Therefore, women like you make men go to these places to satisfy the needs they don't get at home. Some advice to you ITS OK TO GIVE YOUR MAN ORAL, ANAL, ETC...ETC.... TRUST ME YOU WONT GO TO HELL AND GOD RATHER YOU DO THAT THAN LOOSE ANOTHER MAN!! Amen. P.S THIS IS ALSO GREAT ADVISE FOR "Latasha" and "Outlaw" to follow.
susan

Whittier, CA

#26 Jan 26, 2013
I am the best lover my man could ever have..I give happy endings at home..and your sinful ways will land you in hell
susan

Whittier, CA

#27 Jan 26, 2013
And God doesn't like adultery..evil people with no morals..see you as I am heading to heaven and the devil has his hands on all you evil immoral pieces of ignorant things..Did I just see your eyes turning red and the look of evil in your eyes and note I am sexy and beautiful and God is my Father..top that you poor souls...
ATTENTION

United States

#28 Mar 5, 2013
What happened with morning sky school up the 74 in mountain center?
dating Susan

Hemet, CA

#29 Mar 6, 2013
I dated Susan in the 70's in Hemet. She did a lot of drugs back then and maybe she turned into a bible belt God loving lady.

but man could she drink the port wine by the gallon.
YO mamma

Murrieta, CA

#30 Mar 7, 2013
susan wrote:
And God doesn't like adultery..evil people with no morals..see you as I am heading to heaven and the devil has his hands on all you evil immoral pieces of ignorant things..Did I just see your eyes turning red and the look of evil in your eyes and note I am sexy and beautiful and God is my Father..top that you poor souls...
Sounds like west boro baptist church LOL
MY moms

Hemet, CA

#31 Mar 8, 2013
I think she was one of the daughters of the WestBoro church elders and they found out she liked girls.

AIN'T NUTHUIN BUT A *G* THANG HOMIE. 2 BROADS COOL WITH MOI. WORD!

“Laziness Rules!”

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow

#32 Jul 1, 2013
susan wrote:
I am the best lover my man could ever have..I give happy endings at home..and your sinful ways will land you in hell
Would I have a round trip ticket or would it be one way?
mofuggz

Moreno Valley, CA

#33 Jul 5, 2013
susan wrote:
You guys cannot satisfy your women...and you must be boring.
You make it happen..my man and i know how to have fun...boring men bore women
Well mam, I'm not boring. But I do definatly bore women if you know what I mean. Lmao how's that for sinning. How can I sin if I don't believe in a higher power? I'm only sinning in your eyes no one else's. One sided thinking like that drives men nuts. Unless you got one of them little bitch ass wierdos who seem to have a wife to cover up the fact that they are gay. But if he was gay he would probably share the same views as you. So is this really you or your gay husband?

Fuggin troll ass man hater bitch
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jul 7, 2013
Police have a eye on the massage parlors?? I doubt it ... cause there is one on Lyon and Florida avenue ... that I saw people going in the back door at 10 pm at night . That whole strip center is slimy ...needs to be closed up and torn down. Tweekers and hookers hang out there. OH yea and obviously men who like their midnight massages. LoL
hello

Hemet, CA

#35 Jul 7, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
Police have a eye on the massage parlors?? I doubt it ... cause there is one on Lyon and Florida avenue ... that I saw people going in the back door at 10 pm at night . That whole strip center is slimy ...needs to be closed up and torn down. Tweekers and hookers hang out there. OH yea and obviously men who like their midnight massages. LoL
This isn't the REAL Pretty Poison. Cant you think up your own screen name? You are probably that boring 'gay ray' that some idiot always rehashes, thinking its some funny stuff. Why don't you go count the niccas behind the Teriakki Grill, ya pimple popping, gorilla smelling, double bagging bag o'shit moron.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#36 Jul 7, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the REAL Pretty Poison. Cant you think up your own screen name? You are probably that boring 'gay ray' that some idiot always rehashes, thinking its some funny stuff. Why don't you go count the niccas behind the Teriakki Grill, ya pimple popping, gorilla smelling, double bagging bag o'shit moron.
IT is the THE real Pretty_Poison ... WHY was that YOU sneaking out that massage salon ...and you got busted? Did your old lady find out ? Oh wait ... you do not have a old lady *wink**wink* It is a good thing "gay marriage" is now legal in California . You must be VERY happy.
its Pretty_Poison

Pacific Palisades, CA

#37 Jul 9, 2013
i know cos Pretty_Poison always give happy endings.

love you long time g.i. long time.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Jul 10, 2013
its Pretty_Poison wrote:
i know cos Pretty_Poison always give happy endings.
love you long time g.i. long time.
Only in your dreams ...
Luther

Temecula, CA

#39 Jul 29, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
What were you doing in that area at 10 pm? Are you checking up on your competition? Maybe you are interested in learning a few new tricks. I've been at that massage place and they are very professional, They read scriptures from the Bible and pray over me with their healing hands. They are very legit. No hanky panky there, just Happy Endings. For your information, there is no back door. Just wanted to let you know in case you have thoughts about sneaking in there.
Luther

Temecula, CA

#40 Jul 29, 2013
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOOOOOOH you are a nasty one. Calling yo mama names like that.
Ya should be ashamed. Especially talking bad about my friend Ray.
Temecula Happy Endings

Murrieta, CA

#41 Aug 2, 2013
Go to Temecula they have 100s of massage businesses and youll never get busted caause the city turns a blind eye. Hookers in Temecula wouldn't play so well in the news.
lamers all

Pacific Palisades, CA

#42 Aug 10, 2013
you mean some lames pay, what? 20.00 to 100.00 when they can do it themselves?

trickle down economics at its' best.

DYI FEWLS.
ironrod

Moreno Valley, CA

#43 Sep 20, 2013
Just curious wrote:
So where could you get one my husbands birthdays coming up and I want to find a place that does I satisfy him myself but id like to suprize him
If you want to really surprise him, learn to put a sentence together that makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min tyui 200,613
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr punch tips 7,935
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr BizzyBee 15,967
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 5 hr Mikeymouse 477
santa rosa community mobile home park hemet cal (Mar '07) Sun moe 50
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Sat james marple 50
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••