why are republicans (t-party) racist ...
Old John T

United States

#43 Oct 7, 2013
Chris... first of all, the lawyers on tv, will only take ur caseif they think its winnable. If they win they gat a third of the back pay from the client. Govt pays their ss judges only. Second, exactly how many social nets hasPBO implemented? I only see healthcare, and its only 7 days old. Cant really judge it yet. It may bomb, it may be ok. Time will tell. Healthcare ideas have been around since Truman. When Hillary revived the idea.......
Old John T

United States

#44 Oct 7, 2013
The Heritage Foundation (a rigjt leaning think tank) came up with the individual mandate idea for Gingrich.in fact Romney liked it so much he implemented it in Mass. .. It is working well there. So it wad a Reb plan, embraced by Romney, wit GOP input in 09 and 10, approved by congress, and signed into LAW.the Supreme Court upheld it. If we can subsidize the agribussiness, we can afford food stamps 4 the elderly, kids, and people in need.....
Old John T

United States

#45 Oct 7, 2013
Chris. . And thanks for the respect. But I would rather it be because i have an insightfull pouint. Of view, not rude and can engage in thougjtfull conversation. Anybody can be old. And half of them dont deserve respect.
TREVOR

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Oct 7, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Things are better now? Well kennedy was assasinated, lbj increased our involvement in vietnam,Carter Well he didn't do too much of anything, And clinton,Please don't get me started, And gore is worthless, All democrats,All preaching their for the people, but in reality all working tword's the same goal, complete govrnmental control, and elimination of constitutional rights.
Yea!! let's bring in some republicans, Like Nixon and Bush. Now those are two great examples of republican pride. What? Nixon did What? Bush did what? GD forget what i said Obama rules!!!
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#47 Oct 8, 2013
Old John T wrote:
Chris.. the majority of blacks also voted for Kennedy, LBJ, Carter, Clinton, and Gore. Were they black too? Blacks, Jews, Irish, and Mexicans have consistantly voted For Dems, because their policies favor the common man. Remember 07 and 08? Banks were closing, stock and housing market crashed, auto manufacturing in trouble, and Osama Bin Laden was alive. Things are much better now..
Well duh?? Obama is democrat Blacks hispanics ect, mostly vote democrat?
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#48 Oct 8, 2013
Old John T wrote:
Chris... The economy was good thru JFK and LBJ years. LBJ pushed thru the civil rights acts The economy boomed thru.Cli.ton. Ike got us into Viet Nam. Nixon wasa crook who tried to screwthe country, annd Reagan raised the debt limit 16 times. and was involved in Iran contra . The first Bush was a good man. Lil Bush was an idiot who lied boutWMDs.He evenwas given a surplus budget from Clinton, and gave tax breaks to the rich..........
Clinton was the one who passed the bill to make home loans available for eberyone even if there was no way they made enough to qualify!, Thus starting the mortgage meltdown,And i think it was fixed through the government, because What happened,Thats right the government bailed out the banks, the banks stole the down payments, from the people, that couldn't afford the house to begin with, then the banks forclosed on the properties took them back(In a lot of cases when they had no legal grounds for foreclosure)And then turn around and re-sell them.The government wins the banks win but the consumer is f@#ked. Geee thanks Clinton,Damn old timer are you really that Brainwashed?
Concerned Citizen

San Jacinto, CA

#49 Oct 8, 2013
TREVOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yea!! let's bring in some republicans, Like Nixon and Bush. Now those are two great examples of republican pride. What? Nixon did What? Bush did what? GD forget what i said Obama rules!!!
HEY, Trevor great choice to go with Obama. The republicans don't care about you. Check this out.
Concerned Citizen

San Jacinto, CA

#50 Oct 8, 2013
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton was the one who passed the bill to make home loans available for eberyone even if there was no way they made enough to qualify!, Thus starting the mortgage meltdown,And i think it was fixed through the government, because What happened,Thats right the government bailed out the banks, the banks stole the down payments, from the people, that couldn't afford the house to begin with, then the banks forclosed on the properties took them back(In a lot of cases when they had no legal grounds for foreclosure)And then turn around and re-sell them.The government wins the banks win but the consumer is f@#ked. Geee thanks Clinton,Damn old timer are you really that Brainwashed?
Calm down, Rush Limbaugh has you brained washed!! but don't worry Obama is now fixing what George bush did. Home prizes are up, economy going up, etc.. etc.. And congress is afraid to pass Obama care because they know that the people will love it, and they will look like a bunch of a-holes in 2016!! So open your eyes and change the channel to get the real information.(don't be a lower information voter)
Old John T

Mesa, AZ

#51 Oct 8, 2013
Chris .... Clinton didnt pass that bill, No POTUS actually passes anything. They sign it into law. A. GOP congress passed it, at the request of wall street. Even though it seemed like a good ideaat the time, it wasnt. Again the GOP caters to the upper 5 per cent. And the bank bailout better know.as TARP, was signed into law by GWB. Look it up! Still dont see the pattern?
Old John T

Mesa, AZ

#52 Oct 8, 2013
Chris... Yes minorities traditionally vote for Dems. The party that is againsr civil rights, immigration reform, lgbt rights, womens right to choose, and social assistance is considered the party of old white men. Why would they not vote for Dems.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#53 Oct 8, 2013
Old John T wrote:
Chris .... Clinton didnt pass that bill, No POTUS actually passes anything. They sign it into law. A. GOP congress passed it, at the request of wall street. Even though it seemed like a good ideaat the time, it wasnt. Again the GOP caters to the upper 5 per cent. And the bank bailout better know.as TARP, was signed into law by GWB. Look it up! Still dont see the pattern?
i CALL BULLSHIT Where is your facts, links please
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#54 Oct 8, 2013
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#55 Oct 8, 2013
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#57 Oct 8, 2013
Oh and by the way concerned citizen is a site troll, he posts under different names,But they're all angry posts.You will see that pattern on other threads here.
Old John T

United States

#58 Oct 8, 2013
Chris... I have no reason to bullshit u. A bill must pass both houses of congress, before it goes to the whitehouse. The POTUS either signs it into law, or vetoes it. Congress can overr ride a veto with a 2\3 majority in each house. The Glass/Stieger act (houses made easier to buy) wss passed by a GOP congress. What really added to the people loosing their homes were loan agents who falsified info and clearing houses that didnt check the info......
Old John T

United States

#59 Oct 8, 2013
TARP or the bank bailout was signed into law by GWB. And miorities normally vote Dem. I used to tell my students to 1. Question authotity and do your research. You have a computer, look up Glass Stiegel, Tarp, and USA voter registration by race. Im sure that u will find all the info that u want. You just cant call bullshit without checking it out for youself. You have questioned me, now do your research. You will see the pattern.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#60 Oct 8, 2013
Old John T wrote:
Chris... I have no reason to bullshit u. A bill must pass both houses of congress, before it goes to the whitehouse. The POTUS either signs it into law, or vetoes it. Congress can overr ride a veto with a 2\3 majority in each house. The Glass/Stieger act (houses made easier to buy) wss passed by a GOP congress. What really added to the people loosing their homes were loan agents who falsified info and clearing houses that didnt check the info......
And this is why i'm independant voter.Right now both sides are failing,Why would any president sign a bill into law without knowing whats in it or if its financially sustainable???. Like nancy pelosi said lets just sign it into law and then we will see whats in it? To me Thats reckless and irresponsible.I guess we will see,In an economy with so many jobs lost, very little job growth people can't afford this aca right now. I really feel sorry for you I have very good insurance through the company i work for, so (hopefully) This should not effect me.
Old John T

United States

#61 Oct 8, 2013
And while your on the computer, check ans see how many social assistance laws that Obama passed. Or who was the1st president to put advisors in Viet Nam, or if Nixon was shifty,or Reagan and Iran Contra, or WMDs and GWB in Iraq, or if Clinton left a surplus that GWB squandered on taxbreaks for the wealthy, or the debt being started after WW2, or the Industrial Military Complex (Haliburton). If u insist on not believing me, look it up for yourself!
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#62 Oct 8, 2013
Old John T wrote:
The Heritage Foundation (a rigjt leaning think tank) came up with the individual mandate idea for Gingrich.in fact Romney liked it so much he implemented it in Mass... It is working well there. So it wad a Reb plan, embraced by Romney, wit GOP input in 09 and 10, approved by congress, and signed into LAW.the Supreme Court upheld it. If we can subsidize the agribussiness, we can afford food stamps 4 the elderly, kids, and people in need.....
Oh and what is exactly wrong with free enterprise,Limited government,And individual freedom??? THAT"S WHAT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON.
Old John T

Rowland Heights, CA

#63 Oct 8, 2013
Chris.... go to POLITIFACT or FACTCHECK.COM and see what Pelosi said and the context that she said it. The GOP claims that they had no input into the ACA (healthcare) bill.Fact check that as well. I think that they added about 100 amendments to it. The individual mandate (personal responsibility) means that ins companies are providing the service. So it is a free enterprise system, that rewards competition......y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Accused of Stealing Two Cars, Trying to Rob... Thu Nosafeplace 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Wed Guesswho 14
What is there to do in Hemet ? (May '08) Apr 25 White13China 55
News PERRIS: Man charged with three counts of murder (Aug '13) Apr 24 White13China 3
Hemet-San Jacinto gang sweep nets 22 arrests (Nov '14) Apr 24 White13China 3
Hemet is a sanctuary city for illegal aliens (Dec '08) Apr 24 White13China 48
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Apr 23 BigBlackBulge 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages