Abandoned Dog Has Her Own Facebook Page

Abandoned Dog Has Her Own Facebook Page

There are 4 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Abandoned Dog Has Her Own Facebook Page. In it, CBS Local reports that:

People bring her food and water every day. An abandoned pit bull in Hemet even has her own Facebook page .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

2truffles

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Now, an abandoned dog who relies on love from her owners! Isn't there anyone out here in Hemet or in
Garner Valley willing to take on this precious life
and give a home to Man's best friend. This is criminal and the owners should be arrested.
If we re-cap this month. Let's see... We have two guys abducted at gunpoint on Stetson,who marginally saved their lives by driving directly into the path of a Hemet Police car, and then we were all profoundly touched forever by the stabbing death of a lovely 16 old boy, whose Mother has been left without her son and will need the help from our community to see her through this senseless debacle. Then, let's not forget the home invasions which have taken place against our honored senior citizens, who have been tied up, their money, possessions and vehicles stolen. Last, but not least, let's not forget the dead man's body that was found on the sidewalk on 4th Street, whose body was full of bruises and evidence of trauma.
These are but a few of the news items of late. So,
I ask you, fellow Hemet Citizens, what have we become? It does not matter if the subject relates to an abandoned animal,or victims of a violent act, we need to step up to the plate and help our local
police maintain a healthy community. We are not Tombstone, Little Watts, Detroit or even a lower borough of New York. In actuality, we have become a town on the brink of even more tragedy if we don't
become more proactive. Step up Hemet!
oh my

San Jacinto, CA

#2 Jan 27, 2013
the response in helping roadie has surpassed our wildest dreams from the day we made her page...dont lose hope...as people become aware of the issues they do respond...get involved..become practive
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I agree we need to get more proactive in our community. Attend those council meetings, write letters to the POLICE Chief, send emails to your Mayor and let them know, you still think they are not doing enough and can do more. So many are still dropping the ball, and getting crime under control and CLEANING up the valley!! So many clubs , high school kids etc...could make a project, clean up a area. EVEN church groups could get involved.
Hemet

Rowland Heights, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
To be honest: this town is lost.
I'm moving to Nevada in 6 months and am not looking back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) 4 hr Tiffany Chance 31
What is being built in Hemet? (Aug '12) 18 hr evon 48
what is percentage of tweakers in Hemet (Oct '12) Sat cor1971 18
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Jun 14 mishca 951 75
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Jun 12 Riverside Dave 5
looking for new landlord Jun 12 White13China 1
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... (Jul '15) Jun 11 South will rise a... 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages