First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Voice of reason

Hemet, CA

#44 Feb 25, 2013
I know many are in favor of drug tests prior to recieving public assistance, I think I would rather see forced sterilization, the only way to break the cycle is to stop breeding them.
shygirl moron

Hemet, CA

#45 Feb 25, 2013
hey shygirl, what planet are you from?
chris

Murrieta, CA

#46 Feb 26, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody has struggles and their own cross to bear. We all need help from time-to-time. Sometimes it is just words of encourgement.
However, it is way past time to take responsibility for the choices you are allowed to make for your life. Don't expect the rest of the population to bail you out. Get your education, get a job, use family planning, put some money away for a rainy day. You need help, go to your family. I'm not your family and do not want to support you. Just because we are fortunate enough to be born in the U.S., don't take it as a right to entitlement. We are out of money. See the writing on the wall? The ones paying for all the welfare, subsidizing, and all the other handouts, are just plain fed up. So as the money is drying up, the takers are still out there taking, breaking and entering, robbing, assualting, continuing in their low-life ways. I suppose they are not responsible for that either--just needed a little help--so are helping themselves?
Well said, Just saying,So sick of people that refuse to even try, and would rather just sit on their a$$ expecting a welfare, or sdi check.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#47 Mar 1, 2013
JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody has struggles and their own cross to bear. We all need help from time-to-time. Sometimes it is just words of encourgement.
However, it is way past time to take responsibility for the choices you are allowed to make for your life. Don't expect the rest of the population to bail you out. Get your education, get a job, use family planning, put some money away for a rainy day. You need help, go to your family. I'm not your family and do not want to support you. Just because we are fortunate enough to be born in the U.S., don't take it as a right to entitlement. We are out of money. See the writing on the wall? The ones paying for all the welfare, subsidizing, and all the other handouts, are just plain fed up. So as the money is drying up, the takers are still out there taking, breaking and entering, robbing, assualting, continuing in their low-life ways. I suppose they are not responsible for that either--just needed a little help--so are helping themselves?
I actually think it has gotten worse with the economy. I think people now, say to themselves "why try" when we can get all these programs. My sons "Baby Mama" she has 4 children by 3 different men ... gets over $900 a month in food vouchers ... cash aid is over $1400 a month PLUS she has SEC8. THIS is a VERY educated young woman too ... who just said why work WHEN I can get all this money for free??? So you figure this woman gets close to $3000 a month including Sec 8 ... so it is TRUE why work?? The govt is going broke ... they need to FORCE people back out in the workforce, if not we have a section of people that will just get lazier ...and it is OUR tax dollars supporting them!! STOP THE MADNESS!!
solution

Hemet, CA

#48 Mar 2, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually think it has gotten worse with the economy. I think people now, say to themselves "why try" when we can get all these programs. My sons "Baby Mama" she has 4 children by 3 different men ... gets over $900 a month in food vouchers ... cash aid is over $1400 a month PLUS she has SEC8. THIS is a VERY educated young woman too ... who just said why work WHEN I can get all this money for free??? So you figure this woman gets close to $3000 a month including Sec 8 ... so it is TRUE why work?? The govt is going broke ... they need to FORCE people back out in the workforce, if not we have a section of people that will just get lazier ...and it is OUR tax dollars supporting them!! STOP THE MADNESS!!
Your son and his "baby mama" deserve to be shot in thier heads, and thier progeny need to be sterilized.

STOP THE MADNESS, indeed!
omg

Yucaipa, CA

#49 Mar 2, 2013
Sounds like the "VERY educated young women" has some book learning but lacks common SMARTS! Maybe she should have taken some credits in common decency and taking responsibility for herself and most importantly birth control methods. What a nit-wit!
I'm sorry you have to endure her in your family. Have to wonder what your son saw as an attraction? Take him by the little hand and get the snip-snip. He doesn't sound to bright either.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Mar 3, 2013
omg wrote:
Sounds like the "VERY educated young women" has some book learning but lacks common SMARTS! Maybe she should have taken some credits in common decency and taking responsibility for herself and most importantly birth control methods. What a nit-wit!
I'm sorry you have to endure her in your family. Have to wonder what your son saw as an attraction? Take him by the little hand and get the snip-snip. He doesn't sound to bright either.
MY son does NOT have to endure her( well he does and doesnt)...he took her to court and won total custody recently of his child .:) BUT she is still getting all that aid for the child, and THE courts are aware, and have not cut her off.

She is highly educated BUT with the govt giving all this free money ....she feels "entitled" to money and programs. YES I realize there is that word again. ENTITLED! This young woman CAN get a JOB, she just choosing to live of the system.

FYI my son is very intelligent ....BUT being a GUY they sometimes do not think with the RIGHT head.:)
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Mar 3, 2013
solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Your son and his "baby mama" deserve to be shot in thier heads, and thier progeny need to be sterilized.
STOP THE MADNESS, indeed!
SHOT in the head??? WHY? MY son totally takes care of his child. IT is the "baby mama" that chooses to live off the system. MY son has a full time job, has worked for the same company for over 10 years.

SHOT INDEED!!

Maybe you did not understand my statement.
omg

Yucaipa, CA

#52 Mar 3, 2013
Oh he understands. Sounded like they both made bad decisions. Way to go for stepping up to the plate and taking responsibility. I still think a trip to the doctor would ensure that he is thinking with his brain.
chris

Murrieta, CA

#53 Mar 4, 2013
All these entitlements are planned by the Obama administration, they want you to be Dependant on government, so when Obama and the united nations proceed with operation Cablesplicer, and operation garden plot, it will be easier, to convince people to switch over to the "New world order" headed by Fema.(Google it!) As well as American concentration camps.
Shygirluv

Hemet, CA

#55 Oct 29, 2014
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU and people like you ARE the problem. You obviously have NO education and probably throw the gang parties where you all get wasted and start to fight! You have guns, so someone gets shot. Why is that the fault of the PD? It's YOUR fault! You & all the slime gang-bangers that hang out there. And of course the officers take some time to get there; they are very busy with other crimes, and they don't want to walk in and get shot themselves! If the kid was dead there was no emergency, right? And they light him up to see evidence and to see who it is. You're an ignorant low-life, and so are most that live in those apts! You and your kind have RUINED Hemet! You are scum!
No you loser that would be you honey yip yapping on a online cuz you a scary to do it in person... Check this out its a forum don't like my views or opinion we'll freedom of speech and keep it moving, so shhhh be quiet and no you moron people like me? Hmmm oh I work go to school so hmm you tell me what people like me are? Idiot stereotypical much your just popping those dic suckers so shup up
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#56 Oct 30, 2014
Shygirlluv you live in mt view apts?
ThruTheWoods

Hemet, CA

#57 Nov 2, 2014
Shygirluv wrote:
<quoted text>first off trick i lived n see shyt just like evryone else n yess these cos r wack sry u squares r so above evryone else n think these forums help. na the neighbors called n we all couldnt do nuthin but wait for em to come there were kids there did thy bother to hid the body? no thy didnt n act bad? dnt got to on here so really grow up talkin crap on forumz
Shygirluv, I got to admit that I understand your points, at least I think I do. You see, because of the way you write and spell, I am not always able to determine what you mean. Not throwing shade, I am sure you write this way because you want to, not because you can't spell. However, just realize that communication happens when a message is both sent AND received. If the person on the other end can't receive the message, then nothing was communicated. You got some good stuff you want to get out there for the rest of us to hear. You might want to make it comprehensible for the others whose opinions might come over to your point of view IF they can understand what you are saying.
Anyway, agree it was to bad about the children having to see the dead victim's body. The cops should have covered it
ThruTheWoods

Hemet, CA

#58 Nov 2, 2014
DancinDonut wrote:
Here is just a little note...if you go look at who owns those apts, scummy businesses around town, look to the "fine" so called Dr.s that live in this town. I was surprised to see a lot of middles eastern Dr's names as owners of businesses in this town.
Hemet needs to make a decision, to force these owners to clean UP their property and the people they let live there.
ALSO you can run a credit check, YOU have the right you let live in your property.
IF our govt wants to save money and cut programs, the FIRST program to go should be Section 8. TO many are getting Section8 who are not even qualified.
Yes, these folks could care less than nothing about keeping their property maintained and safe. Hemet/San Jacinto council members need to help draft some rules that cost the owners Ca$h when they allow for environments like this to flourish and think that they bear no responsibility.
ThruTheWoods

Hemet, CA

#59 Nov 2, 2014
Voice of reason wrote:
I know many are in favor of drug tests prior to recieving public assistance, I think I would rather see forced sterilization, the only way to break the cycle is to stop breeding them.
Yes to drug testing, no to forced sterilization. Some folks born into bad situations, defy the odds and come out as contributing members to society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 11 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 20 hr gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 23 hr Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way 23 hr Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Fri fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Fri SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Fri Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match