Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

In the last 6 months the carports were torched,The cops are there every night murders ect.,with its track record cant the hemet pd do SOMETHING about the low lives that live there?
brb

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

It's all these big management companies that love section 8!!! it's easy money for them and they don't have to worry about the rent being paid, so they rent to welfare low life scum and their gangbanger baby daddies. these owners get to live in newport beach while owning gang infested apartments somewhere else.. Its the American dream

Since: Jun 11

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

The city should fine the owners(like they want to do with the pot collectives)for not only the numerous police visits,but for maintaining property used for criminal activity.
brb

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

you can't fine somebody because they rent to low income people the aclu would be all over this city.. the only reasons they can fine pot shops is because the california legislature passed a bill allowing it
Rob

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

brb wrote:
you can't fine somebody because they rent to low income people the aclu would be all over this city.. the only reasons they can fine pot shops is because the california legislature passed a bill allowing it
They can be billed after so many visits
brb

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

bill the owner or the tenant?
liveinhemet

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

PURKISS wrote:
In the last 6 months the carports were torched,The cops are there every night murders ect.,with its track record cant the hemet pd do SOMETHING about the low lives that live there?
Ever hear of discrimination? Even landlords cannot discriminate. They don't have to rent if you have a low credit score but if it is section 8 they don't check that. They are not allowed to.
And they cannot be fined for the number of police calls to an apartment.

Biggest problem is that so many of those building are owned by management companies. You can never get ahold of anyone when there is a problem. You have the go thru the building manager. And usually they are as bad as the tenants.
The only solution is to tear them down. Ya right. Like that will ever happen.

Since: May 11

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

FYI THOSE APARTMENTS RUN A CREDIT CHECK. My cuzin lives across the street from them. I seen wen the carport was on fire, wasnt by sumone who lived their it was just a random spot they dropped off the van at n lit it up to destroy evidence. I was also their wen tht dude got shot n died on the sidewalk or in the abulance. He laid their a good 20 mins before the cops showed up and wen they did shined their car lites on his body for the whole neighborhood to see. The ambulance came a good 10mins later. Pretty sad. I blame the wack ass police for the crime in this city. They have a attitude wort them sum of these "gangsters" they abuse their authority. I hate em exspecially the ones tht get called out t help and end up being a ass. Lets just say i got a whole bad experience with them.
liveinhemet

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

Shygirluv wrote:
FYI THOSE APARTMENTS RUN A CREDIT CHECK. My cuzin lives across the street from them. I seen wen the carport was on fire, wasnt by sumone who lived their it was just a random spot they dropped off the van at n lit it up to destroy evidence. I was also their wen tht dude got shot n died on the sidewalk or in the abulance. He laid their a good 20 mins before the cops showed up and wen they did shined their car lites on his body for the whole neighborhood to see. The ambulance came a good 10mins later. Pretty sad. I blame the wack ass police for the crime in this city. They have a attitude wort them sum of these "gangsters" they abuse their authority. I hate em exspecially the ones tht get called out t help and end up being a ass. Lets just say i got a whole bad experience with them.
I can't stand to read your postings. Either learn to speak English or learn to spell.
DancinDonut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

Here is just a little note...if you go look at who owns those apts, scummy businesses around town, look to the "fine" so called Dr.s that live in this town. I was surprised to see a lot of middles eastern Dr's names as owners of businesses in this town.

Hemet needs to make a decision, to force these owners to clean UP their property and the people they let live there.

ALSO you can run a credit check, YOU have the right you let live in your property.

IF our govt wants to save money and cut programs, the FIRST program to go should be Section 8. TO many are getting Section8 who are not even qualified.

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Judged:

For anyone that lives by these apt's i caught two black male's about 16-22 years w/dreadlocks at my garage door looking to find away to break in. When confronted they ran back to the apartments.me and my wife have been trying to keep an eye on the neighbors houses as well.Keep everything locked up.
wtf

Ramona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

PURKISS wrote:
For anyone that lives by these apt's i caught two black male's about 16-22 years w/dreadlocks at my garage door looking to find away to break in. When confronted they ran back to the apartments.me and my wife have been trying to keep an eye on the neighbors houses as well.Keep everything locked up.
And protect yourself with a gun, or a garden rake, or a bunch of silly-string. Whichever makes the most sense......
USMC

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

Yes, lets blame the police because that "dude got shot n died on the sidewalk." They pulled the trigger and they put him in whatever situation he was in at those apartments that everyone says are so bad. It's easy to blame the police for not being mind readers and psychics. I've visited a friend in that area and I bet that guy laid on the sidewalk for 10 mins because no one called the police because they didn't want to be "snitches." Sounds to me this shygirl likes to sound hard but at the same time she blames the police although she would never tell them what she saw or point out a suspect. So you are just as bad as your so called corrupt police force. Don't complain unless you are being part of the solution rather than adding to the problem.
wtf

Ramona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

You missed the gang members (maybe former gang members) getting all upset about the 17 year old kid being shot to death by gang members at a recent party in Hemet. They all want the PD and city council to take control of the situation, and "fix" things. Only problem is that their ilk hates the PD, and just want to be left alone, and not harrassed by officers, UNTIL THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THEIR HOOD!

Jeez, make a choice already! Do you or do you not want PD to help you out? If so, then fix your own folks who are against PD involvement. Make a decision. Either you want PD's help, or you want gang rule to solve your problems. You CANNOT have BOTH!
mary

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

the problem is that marijuana is so available now to young people they have no chance

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

wtf wrote:
You missed the gang members (maybe former gang members) getting all upset about the 17 year old kid being shot to death by gang members at a recent party in Hemet. They all want the PD and city council to take control of the situation, and "fix" things. Only problem is that their ilk hates the PD, and just want to be left alone, and not harrassed by officers, UNTIL THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THEIR HOOD!
Jeez, make a choice already! Do you or do you not want PD to help you out? If so, then fix your own folks who are against PD involvement. Make a decision. Either you want PD's help, or you want gang rule to solve your problems. You CANNOT have BOTH!
Its not that we don't want pd help,i think the community needs to help watch out for each other as well,i'm sure there are lots of good neighbors in the surrounding houses, i've met a few

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

mary wrote:
the problem is that marijuana is so available now to young people they have no chance
I don't think its the pot so much as it is the harder drugs
eff it

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

sheriff would do a better job in hemet hands down.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

liveinhemet wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand to read your postings. Either learn to speak English or learn to spell.
shut up quit complaining u dnt like it here so much MOVE!!!! n i speak just fine puto

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2011

Judged:

USMC wrote:
Yes, lets blame the police because that "dude got shot n died on the sidewalk." They pulled the trigger and they put him in whatever situation he was in at those apartments that everyone says are so bad. It's easy to blame the police for not being mind readers and psychics. I've visited a friend in that area and I bet that guy laid on the sidewalk for 10 mins because no one called the police because they didn't want to be "snitches." Sounds to me this shygirl likes to sound hard but at the same time she blames the police although she would never tell them what she saw or point out a suspect. So you are just as bad as your so called corrupt police force. Don't complain unless you are being part of the solution rather than adding to the problem.
first off trick i lived n see shyt just like evryone else n yess these cos r wack sry u squares r so above evryone else n think these forums help. na the neighbors called n we all couldnt do nuthin but wait for em to come there were kids there did thy bother to hid the body? no thy didnt n act bad? dnt got to on here so really grow up talkin crap on forumz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE