HEMET: Council OK's Tres Cerritos pro...

HEMET: Council OK's Tres Cerritos project

There are 5 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Feb 29, 2012, titled HEMET: Council OK's Tres Cerritos project. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

The Hemet City Council on Tuesday night approved a major step in the Tres Cerritos housing project on the city's west end, saying the developer had done enough to ease previous concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

know stuff

Grayson, LA

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Nothing better than trying to install more overpriced, underoccupied POS houses onto a flood plain, right? Maybe Hemet can attract more section 8'ers, cause we need more! Maybe a "Habitat for Humanity" community? More "gated ghettos", like Riverwalk?

All of this, regardless of local residents speaking AGAINST the whole deal!

Another step into the abyss........

Thanks, Hemet "city council", for listening!
One close neighbor

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 May 17, 2012
I couldn't agree any more. This is pretty sad and pathetic. More people need to realize this, we're only hurting ourselves and our community.
End of YOUR World

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 16, 2014
NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING WITH TRES CERRITOS!!!!!!!!
IT'S A GIANT NATURAL CEMETARY - MANY THOUSANDS OF SPIRITS LIVE THERE. THEY WILL DESTROY HEMET'S CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO HARMS THEIR HOMES OR THE SURROUNDING NATURAL ENVIRONMENT. SPIRITS/GHOSTS ATTATCH THEMSELVES TO BAD PEOPLE AND UNDO THEIR LIVES LIKE AN INSURANCE COMMERCIAL RUNNING BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO HELP THE RIGHTFUL RESIDENTS OF TRES CERRITOS BRING DOWN THE HEMET CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS. WE'RE GOING TO START BY EXAMINING EACH COUNCIL PERSON'S CRIMINAL BACKGROUND. WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR THEFT, EMBEZZELMENT AND ALL INSTANCES OF ASSULT, FIREARMS VIOLATIONS AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. YOU CAN BE SURE THAT THE HEMET CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS AND ALL OTHERS IN CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPENS IN HEMET ARE CRIMINALS WITH RECORDS. DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND CHLD ABUSE ARE THE MOST COMMON CRIMES THESE PEOPLE COMMIT. SINCE THEY ARE PUBLIC OFFICIALS, THEIR CRIMINAL RECORDS MUST BE REVEALED IF WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND IT!!!!!!!!!!
End of YOUR World

Honolulu, HI

#4 Apr 16, 2014
And as for section 8ers, well...
their world ended 30 years ago. They are the LIVING DEAD, courtesy of the republican-built Penile System which is designed to turn people into animals by convincing them that their humanity has no value.
.....When the big earthquake hits, it should KILL ALL OF US for letting this band of rogues to run HEMET. WE should have NO CITY COUNCIL at all. It's a WASTE of tax revenues.
End of YOUR World

Honolulu, HI

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Let's have Tres Cerritos designated a community open space or park for all of us to enjoy. Although it's not always a beautiful as it is now, that beauty only is hidden til the rains come. It should not be the end of everyone's world - Only the Assholes' world. It costs nothing to leave a place as it is
BTW I think the Peppertree project is the one in the report. They started work again just yesterday morning. It was a foregone conclusion they would finish that project. What's next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Fri Rob 51
Domenigoni Blood Alley (Jan '11) Thu Leah 36
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Mar 21 David f Miller 347
Harrassment and Stalking (Aug '12) Mar 20 wade 24
News Temecula4 people arrested in connection with ro... (Aug '16) Mar 20 wade 4
The Bubble (Jul '10) Mar 19 Zack 5
WHY is there prison watch tower at the Hemet Va... Mar 14 Regolith Based Li... 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages