Computer Thefts Arrested

May 8, 2013 Full story: Edhat

After an investigation that took several months and involved numerous search warrants, Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Detectives tracked down 26-year-old Andre Clayton of Hemet, CA, who was arrested on May 5th in Hemet with the assistance of the Hemet Police Department.

Full Story
Rob Whitey

Sun City, CA

#1 May 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Detectives tracked down 26-year-old Andre Clayton of Hemet, CA, who was arrested on May 5th in Hemet with the assistance of the Hemet Police Department.

Clayton is charged with burglary, committing a crime to benefit a street gang, being an active participant in a street gang, carrying a concealed firearm within a vehicle, being a gang member carrying a concealed firearm, carrying a loaded firearm and not being the registered owner, and being a gang member carrying a loaded firearm within a vehicle in public.

There's nothing that can be said here that hasn't been said.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#4 May 9, 2013
Stupid crack head, stealing something he probably doesn't even know how to use.
lawdy lawdy

Pittsburg, CA

#5 May 9, 2013
this is why we need to start executing these feral beasts on site, they are no benefit what so ever to a human society!
Geez

Yucaipa, CA

#6 May 10, 2013
Just lovely. Low life scum high-tailing it back to the Valley and his other gang-bangers. Since he doesn't make an honest living he's probably on welfare and section 8 housing. Poor guy, he probably "just needs a little help"
redneckkillas

United States

#7 May 11, 2013
~attention all hemet scum~ plz keep all of your low-life scum in ur shitty miserable town n stay the hell outta beautiful sunny s.b.! thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost of School District Unification Remains a C... 15 hr Victim 1
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Wed whoever 46
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Wed Chris 35
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Nov 24 PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court Nov 24 unknown 4
Is sun city that quiet that I'm seeing and repl... Nov 24 Chris 2
Jealousy Nov 24 Chris 6

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match