GOScH Auto Group Sucks
cameron

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 20, 2012
wide eyes wrote:
I moved to the valley 20 years ago from the most crooked state in the US, and I thought that I was moving to a small home town friendy area and honest people. But you are right since Jack Gosch retired and tuend the business over to Eric and Marc it has gone to hell. The last time I bought a car from Gosch was 1994 and bought it from the GSM at that time his name was Walter (can't remember his last name) but I have talked with other resident from Hemet and they said that they also dealed with this gentleman names Walter and that when he Left Gosch's business went to hell!! He was honest and knew how to runa business, Eric runs it as if he wants to use it oike amoney printing press. He lives on top of a hill now, but you know what they say SH--! runs down hill. So stay away from the bottom of the hill becasue alot will be falling soon.
daddy's money

Since: Jun 12

Oakland, CA

#23 Jun 22, 2012
Dear Wide Eyes, Cameron, Ben and Dick (and all others posting negative items in this forum)- I worked for the Gosch Auto Group for many years and I think it is only fair to the Gosch's and the people of the valley to share a couple items that I know to be a fact having witnessed certain things first hand. First, Eric and Marc Gosch do not tolerate any kind of dishonest business practices. They understand that people have a choice of where they buy asnd service their cars and they do not want to alienate the locals. It is true with any business that a couple of bad apples can spoil the whole bunch, but they do their darndest to weed those bad apples out. I also know that they have a general manager that shares that same philosophy and he preaches an open door policy to his employees and all customers. If you call the dealership and tell the operator that you are a customer and you are having a problem, you can talk to him directly. The Gosch Family has done more and given more to help the Valley than any other single group. I hope this is helpful.
Sandi

La Mirada, CA

#24 Oct 15, 2012
Got great Nissan there.
Pearl

Moreno Valley, CA

#25 Oct 15, 2012
Scotty L wrote:
Dear Wide Eyes, Cameron, Ben and Dick (and all others posting negative items in this forum)- I worked for the Gosch Auto Group for many years and I think it is only fair to the Gosch's and the people of the valley to share a couple items that I know to be a fact having witnessed certain things first hand. First, Eric and Marc Gosch do not tolerate any kind of dishonest business practices. They understand that people have a choice of where they buy asnd service their cars and they do not want to alienate the locals. It is true with any business that a couple of bad apples can spoil the whole bunch, but they do their darndest to weed those bad apples out. I also know that they have a general manager that shares that same philosophy and he preaches an open door policy to his employees and all customers. If you call the dealership and tell the operator that you are a customer and you are having a problem, you can talk to him directly. The Gosch Family has done more and given more to help the Valley than any other single group. I hope this is helpful.
I know for a fact that you are absolutley wrong. The general manager does not have an open door policy because I knocked on his door to complain about their lousy service but he refused to come out. I knew he was there because I saw him go into his office. Gosch auto should give back to the community from all the rip offs they do. Give me a break, when you say they are honest, it makes my blood boil. You don't know the truth. You've been brain washed or just plain stupid. If you call the operator and ask to speak to the general manager, they connect you with a wise guy who pretends to be the manager and he tries to insult you. I've been there.
Customer complaints are a big joke with them. Bottom line is they lie to your face while they have their hand in your pockets.
Duarte

Hemet, CA

#26 Nov 6, 2012
Voice of reason wrote:
I bought my last car at gosch, a sonata limited, I just pulled up cars.com on my iPhone, showed them the target price, and they sold it to me for about $1200 under sticker. They did try to screw me on financing, but I told them I'll go through my credit union, and they gave me a better rate. I always try to make big purchases in the valley to keep the taxes local.
But you live in Moreno Valley? Keepin it local? Keep it real
duartesnutsack

Hemet, CA

#27 Nov 6, 2012
go eat a dizzick DUARTE.
dizzack hahaha

La Mirada, CA

#28 Nov 6, 2012
oaky folks. who here is hooked on euphonix?
for u wanna bes

La Mirada, CA

#29 Nov 6, 2012
front on this G

Bip, bomp, bam alakazam But only when you're grooving With the Double Dutch Man
Put on your skates don't forget your rope 'Cause I know I'm gonna see you At my Double Dutch Show
Rebecca, Lolita, Veshawn and Dawn
Every time you do the Double Dutch you really turn it on Bilzarbra, Mitzery, Milzetty, Kilsan Titzommy, Kitzerrance, Kilzommy that's my man Come on get on my Double Dutch Bus

We got a world premiere right here, now get live!
So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo
BellHop

Moreno Valley, CA

#30 Nov 10, 2012
for u wanna bes wrote:
front on this G
Bip, bomp, bam alakazam But only when you're grooving With the Double Dutch Man
Put on your skates don't forget your rope 'Cause I know I'm gonna see you At my Double Dutch Show
Rebecca, Lolita, Veshawn and Dawn
Every time you do the Double Dutch you really turn it on Bilzarbra, Mitzery, Milzetty, Kilsan Titzommy, Kitzerrance, Kilzommy that's my man Come on get on my Double Dutch Bus
We got a world premiere right here, now get live!
So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo
What planet are you from?
Gary Nelson

Murrieta, CA

#31 Dec 16, 2013
Next time you go to buy a car/truck, ask the sales person if he/she is on salary or commission? Many dealerships are now going to salary paid employees. If that is the case, there will be no reason to bargain for the best price. Dealerships will set the price per unit and not/refuse to bargain for the best price, as has been in the past. All dealerships will eventually agree on a per unit price and refuse to budge. The buyer will be forced to go without his/her purchase, unless they pay for the price set by the dealership........and there goes the customer's rights at the bargaining table. The dealership does not care about the customer, just his/her money!
POd

Los Angeles, CA

#32 May 27, 2014
I would never again use this company or any dealership they own.
I got royally screwed and want to screw them back.
Try Moss Bros. much better, bigger and more HONEST.
BrendaS

Hemet, CA

#33 May 28, 2014
How do you guys feel about Diamond Valley Honda salespeople or deals? I don't like their service department, though.
car there

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jul 26, 2014
car there vrooom vrooom
lARRY mILLER

Downey, CA

#35 Aug 23, 2014
You will not screwed by any dealer if you are prepared to pay cash. I would rather get screwed by a bank than a dealer. Pay cash to a dealer and it's not so much a new car you are buying as it is a pink slip. I always make it a point to negotiate for a pink slip., ie., cash price And I don't ask for a price plus tax and license. I always paraphrase my offer AS including tax and license. That way they don't get the opportunity to screw you the way most of them do anyway. Final bit of advice. Caveat emptor. Buyer beware. PT Barnum had it right. There's a sucker born every minute and auto dealerships thrive on pigeons begging to be plucked. Don't be one of them. Turn the tables on them and if you don't like them, just walk out the door. Cars are like ass-----, everybody's got one so there are no shortages anywhere. Sure Gosch will try to sweet talk you into dropping your wallet. That's only human nature. The free market economy rules. "All the traffic will bear" is a good rule of thumb to never forget. It applies to all goods being sold.
Mark

Moreno Valley, CA

#36 Oct 5, 2014
lARRY mILLER wrote:
You will not screwed by any dealer if you are prepared to pay cash. I would rather get screwed by a bank than a dealer. Pay cash to a dealer and it's not so much a new car you are buying as it is a pink slip. I always make it a point to negotiate for a pink slip., ie., cash price And I don't ask for a price plus tax and license. I always paraphrase my offer AS including tax and license. That way they don't get the opportunity to screw you the way most of them do anyway. Final bit of advice. Caveat emptor. Buyer beware. PT Barnum had it right. There's a sucker born every minute and auto dealerships thrive on pigeons begging to be plucked. Don't be one of them. Turn the tables on them and if you don't like them, just walk out the door. Cars are like ass-----, everybody's got one so there are no shortages anywhere. Sure Gosch will try to sweet talk you into dropping your wallet. That's only human nature. The free market economy rules. "All the traffic will bear" is a good rule of thumb to never forget. It applies to all goods being sold.
I don't think you get any leverage for paying cash. The dealer gets their money one way or the other. They also make a bundle if you have bad or no credit. They have lenders that will finance you with the highest interest rate possible.
The best way to purchase a vehicle is do the research on line. Compare prices between dealership and what the final out the door price really is. Keep the conversation short and direct.
The salesman and the sales manager makes a game of it. You sit in an office waiting for the return of the salesman, while he and his sales manager are laughing and joking about you sitting there waiting. I don't wait very long. If the salesman doesn't return to the office within 20 minutes, I walk out. That's when they realize that you mean what you say and they come running out to convince you to come back as they follow you to your car. If the numbers are in your favor, you return and sign the deal making sure that the numbers are not hidden. It's really fun when you offer them less than what you first offered, as you are driving out of the lot.
You want to make sure they have your telephone number, because chances are they will be calling you the following day with a good deal.
Try it, it will brighten your day.
sophinaparra038

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jul 7, 2015
Gosche Chevorlet and Dodge

So.many issues okay so took caliber 2011 to sodge last month due to key module not working my car was shut down...after being charged over 600.00 my car came back with a cracked windshield radiator cap off with fluids spewing everywhere and low and behold wrong module replacing broken one so tire fauge came on...so went there to trade in vehicle and of course we were lied to...was told vy managemebt of repairs all would be worked out was approved for a loan then another for lower amount okay not so perfect credit no one ever calls back and spouse contacts chevorlet....now jere comes the fun Brea salesman contacts us after preapproval loan ok we decide to purchase a used vehicle a van dodge 2013 caravan 35000 miles vehicle at tent sale a joke is 27000...they come down to 20000 i have a trade in still paying after 2 years and i am upside down because westlake is horrible...so we leave the lot with 2 vehicles one way eay overpriced a 2000 nissan frontier with 200000 yes 200000 plus miles...i am positive the truck was to be a1999.00 vehicle at this tent sale at msjc...and the van we signed all papers...ended up being way overpriced whatever i have a disavled child and we need it we pay our bills then on 13th day 13th fet a call from finance manager saying need more proof of employment...ok why??? Well we could not get u financed really well 10 days risc contract our van. Tonight gary the manager who is unintelligent ape ignorant and yhinks yelling and being a bully is going tobget him somewhere vegins to scream and yell at top of his lungs states he knows he is breaking law and he does not care. When we were at tent sale the salesman filled out applications we told Brea who is also horrible btw that robert worked 3 years for 1 contractor and over 6 years for another....she put what she wanted did not include corey reeds from flatout flooring and now because they are committing illegal acts are attempting to state we are.. Childish gets worse was told to bring them their vehicle by gary although itnis not his by law it is mine...i paid for it...2500 down plus 7 grand for my trade in he clearly stated he does not care he is breaking the law..i am currently lookibg for an experience lawyer to really show this company they cannot treat people this way. Thank u
chris

Temecula, CA

#38 Jul 8, 2015
sophinaparra038 wrote:
Gosche Chevorlet and Dodge
So.many issues okay so took caliber 2011 to sodge last month due to key module not working my car was shut down...after being charged over 600.00 my car came back with a cracked windshield radiator cap off with fluids spewing everywhere and low and behold wrong module replacing broken one so tire fauge came on...so went there to trade in vehicle and of course we were lied to...was told vy managemebt of repairs all would be worked out was approved for a loan then another for lower amount okay not so perfect credit no one ever calls back and spouse contacts chevorlet....now jere comes the fun Brea salesman contacts us after preapproval loan ok we decide to purchase a used vehicle a van dodge 2013 caravan 35000 miles vehicle at tent sale a joke is 27000...they come down to 20000 i have a trade in still paying after 2 years and i am upside down because westlake is horrible...so we leave the lot with 2 vehicles one way eay overpriced a 2000 nissan frontier with 200000 yes 200000 plus miles...i am positive the truck was to be a1999.00 vehicle at this tent sale at msjc...and the van we signed all papers...ended up being way overpriced whatever i have a disavled child and we need it we pay our bills then on 13th day 13th fet a call from finance manager saying need more proof of employment...ok why??? Well we could not get u financed really well 10 days risc contract our van. Tonight gary the manager who is unintelligent ape ignorant and yhinks yelling and being a bully is going tobget him somewhere vegins to scream and yell at top of his lungs states he knows he is breaking law and he does not care. When we were at tent sale the salesman filled out applications we told Brea who is also horrible btw that robert worked 3 years for 1 contractor and over 6 years for another....she put what she wanted did not include corey reeds from flatout flooring and now because they are committing illegal acts are attempting to state we are.. Childish gets worse was told to bring them their vehicle by gary although itnis not his by law it is mine...i paid for it...2500 down plus 7 grand for my trade in he clearly stated he does not care he is breaking the law..i am currently lookibg for an experience lawyer to really show this company they cannot treat people this way. Thank u
damn, if you talk as bad as you spell no wonder they F$#ked you, geez at least sound intelligent, Helps who you know i work for a distributor, so know a lot of the gosch people, really nice people i have nothing bad to say at all
chevyinhemtsux

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Jul 16, 2015
Talk about sucking so check this out on the 20th of june we went to the "tent" sale for chevy at msjc and let me tell you these people are straight crooks. Today after almost a month i will resci d a contract because these people are full of smelly stuff bold faced liars its insane. The manager Gary is the worst fat guy u will ever meet he will abuse u threaten u and lie...2 weeks ago we were accused of fraud...funny tho we never seen the credit app the saleperson filled out matter of fact never let them touch ur paperwork if u have no choice to go there.. I would stay so far away i to am comminoty oriented but these people are straight up crooks and because their salesman or asst. Manager makes a mistake they attempt to blame the customers. I promise anyone wanti g a car to go somewhere else do not let these crooks screw u over...heed my words bought a car 2 years ago and had 0 problems at a dealership in corona..at auto gallery they to are ceooked but dont lie
chevyinhemtsux

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Jul 16, 2015
chris wrote:
<quoted text>damn, if you talk as bad as you spell no wonder they F$#ked you, geez at least sound intelligent, Helps who you know i work for a distributor, so know a lot of the gosch people, really nice people i have nothing bad to say at all
Hey dumb ass u ever heard of auto correct???? Intelligent boy u should really think bout that cuz of spelling from a cellphone? Wow judgemental douche bag uh wait why am i even responding about spelling lol since i am 3 classes away from my masters...lol again spelling errs from cellphone not the person...and btw geez is spelled geeze cuz cause...anyways u probably work there which is why it is the only thing u can bitch about is the spelling which is pretty ignorant if u know what the person is saying fucking dipshit thats dip shit
chris

Temecula, CA

#42 Jul 21, 2015
chevyinhemtsux wrote:
Talk about sucking so check this out on the 20th of june we went to the "tent" sale for chevy at msjc and let me tell you these people are straight crooks. Today after almost a month i will resci d a contract because these people are full of smelly stuff bold faced liars its insane. The manager Gary is the worst fat guy u will ever meet he will abuse u threaten u and lie...2 weeks ago we were accused of fraud...funny tho we never seen the credit app the saleperson filled out matter of fact never let them touch ur paperwork if u have no choice to go there.. I would stay so far away i to am comminoty oriented but these people are straight up crooks and because their salesman or asst. Manager makes a mistake they attempt to blame the customers. I promise anyone wanti g a car to go somewhere else do not let these crooks screw u over...heed my words bought a car 2 years ago and had 0 problems at a dealership in corona..at auto gallery they to are ceooked but dont lie
1ST RULE Never buy from a tent sale???? LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best /safer area to buy a property 12 hr Joe smith 2
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sep 18 7532 Wade scott 350
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Sep 17 SPEED 9
santa rosa community mobile home park hemet cal (Mar '07) Sep 17 SUSAN MORGAN 53
News Hemet's - Ramona' outdoor play 2017 is cast (Mar '17) Sep 14 hgilomgio 2
Bad experience with Advanced One Tax Service / ... (Dec '12) Sep 13 tellinitlikeitis 4
daca Sep 6 Chuck 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages