Hemet gas station robbed at gunpoint, two suspects at large

Aug 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Southwest Riverside News Network

The suspects held up a 76 Station at 1111 S. Sanderson Ave. shortly before 3:00 a.m. on Aug.

Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nuance

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Hutrf wrote:
<quoted text>you must be one mean mother f..er black nicca, or bither white trash
Nah, just a concerned citizen who wants all the criminal trash out of Hemet irregardless of race.
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Nah hes more of ah Lil b1tch tht cant fight his own battles like ah man hes ah soft b1tch whos quick to point out grammer errors n to assume to hes blue in the face lol i know his type ill tell u what i agree with ur post about wanting to rid all the trash out regardless of race but understand tht just cause i dont take the time to write on here like im trying to apply for ah federal job or something doesnt mean tht im tht stupid lol n e way...keep preying for the cops or for ah real rugid man to fight the evil while u watch out of ur window n let the men out on the street be men while u stay ur Lil scary ass on the porce pencil diŠk!! Lol
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Hey nonsense i was thinking r u a female? If u r then tht makes so much sense n if u r then i apoligize for talking to u the way ive been i love a woman i just have a problem with ah cowardice "man" tht seems to b so common know a days here in society especually in America
whitey eat chit

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

you hemet white rednecks are so full of chit i hope you people get stuck in watts for a night. i hope more black people come to town. F you bigots.
GHETTO QUALITIES

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Lashonda (aka "Nuance" short for nonsense) Pleeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!!
james

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

whitey eat chit wrote:
you hemet white rednecks are so full of chit i hope you people get stuck in watts for a night. i hope more black people come to town. F you bigots.
Nicca
neal w

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

mary and lle must be some of the trash u guys r talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 min ferris wheel 200,602
McDonalds 40 min ThisIsWHY 5
Sun City: NAACP denied meeting spot (Oct '12) 2 hr Chris 6
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr standing ground 4,979
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr marching banded 15,931
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 21 hr james marple 46
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) Wed ted mosby 23

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••