stetson townhomes
better than u

Temecula, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2013
Well if anyone is thinking of moving to Stetson Townhouses do reconsider, although a adequate place for a melting pot of snobs and drug dealers the owner is a narrow minded Gustavo who is from god knows what country. This douche bag thinks he is the ideal man and judges everyone as if he is god. He does nothing in the legal way and is nothing but a low budget peeping tom slum lord. Yes folks all those cameras are watched by this dirty old man all night long, so he can weed out the bad seeds while the place is ran by druggies
Girl

La Habra, CA

#2 May 22, 2014
Do you know the owners name??
better than u wrote:
Well if anyone is thinking of moving to Stetson Townhouses do reconsider, although a adequate place for a melting pot of snobs and drug dealers the owner is a narrow minded Gustavo who is from god knows what country. This douche bag thinks he is the ideal man and judges everyone as if he is god. He does nothing in the legal way and is nothing but a low budget peeping tom slum lord. Yes folks all those cameras are watched by this dirty old man all night long, so he can weed out the bad seeds while the place is ran by druggies
i want one

Hemet, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2014
i want a home like this no more orange groves
Resident

Hemet, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2015
Girl wrote:
Do you know the owners name?? <quoted text>
The new owners name is Bob and he's just as bad if not worse !!!
tellinitlikeitis

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2015
LoL
sugamoma

Hemet, CA

#6 Jun 10, 2015
dayum, i was just looking at these places. never mind
Kristen_C
#7 Jul 3, 2015
I recently had a pretty crappy experience here as well. I first toured the property a few weeks ago & although I liked the grounds, the first floor plan I was shown I did not like (there was a restroom in the kitchen, gross!) I called back a couple of weeks later & spoke to the same gentleman that I had prior, Eric, & he had another floor plan to show me. This one I absolutely loved, & as I had previously explained to him, my husband was away fighting fires so I could not do anything until he came back into town. He was kind enough to let me record a little video on my phone just to show my husband. I told him I'd be in contact, as again, I cannot do that kind of thing without his input. Almost a week later, my husband returned home & I called Eric to schedule a time where I could #1, bring my husband to see the complex for himself & #2, so we could fill out the application. The way he treated me on the phone this particular day was APALLING!! He told me "you've been here twice now & I let u record a video & I have other matters to attend to." He basically told me he had no more time to waste on me. I was BLOWN AWAY. When I questioned why he was being so rude to me, he basically hung up the phone on me. I called back & spoke to Bob, who I am assuming was the owner, & he apologized & invited us to come into the office at our free will. We did so & he seemed very nice, but after the experience I had on the phone with the other gentleman that morning, I was just disgusted. On top of the fact that Eric had failed to mention to me that there was an additional $700 deposit ON TOP OF the regular $800 deposit for my little chihuahua.$1500 to move into a townhouse to be treated like crap by the staff? No thank u.
Unknown

Santa Ana, CA

#8 Friday Jul 31
Kristen_C wrote:
I recently had a pretty crappy experience here as well. I first toured the property a few weeks ago & although I liked the grounds, the first floor plan I was shown I did not like (there was a restroom in the kitchen, gross!) I called back a couple of weeks later & spoke to the same gentleman that I had prior, Eric, & he had another floor plan to show me. This one I absolutely loved, & as I had previously explained to him, my husband was away fighting fires so I could not do anything until he came back into town. He was kind enough to let me record a little video on my phone just to show my husband. I told him I'd be in contact, as again, I cannot do that kind of thing without his input. Almost a week later, my husband returned home & I called Eric to schedule a time where I could #1, bring my husband to see the complex for himself & #2, so we could fill out the application. The way he treated me on the phone this particular day was APALLING!! He told me "you've been here twice now & I let u record a video & I have other matters to attend to." He basically told me he had no more time to waste on me. I was BLOWN AWAY. When I questioned why he was being so rude to me, he basically hung up the phone on me. I called back & spoke to Bob, who I am assuming was the owner, & he apologized & invited us to come into the office at our free will. We did so & he seemed very nice, but after the experience I had on the phone with the other gentleman that morning, I was just disgusted. On top of the fact that Eric had failed to mention to me that there was an additional $700 deposit ON TOP OF the regular $800 deposit for my little chihuahua.$1500 to move into a townhouse to be treated like crap by the staff? No thank u.
That's bull I currently live in this shit hole and te pet deposit is only 200$!!!!!! Not to mention some ghetto kids moved in and the place is always loud the ghetto kids breake into the pool and jump over walls to not walk around! Ghetto girls holding parking when it's not assigned Parking! Eric is a replacement to bill he's not any better they don handle any issues out ac unit broke it took 2 weeks to fix it !!!! Stay away horrible horrible place as when I moved in I only paid 945 total so I see a scam here as the units have not even upgraded at all!
Monica

Frisco, TX

#9 Monday Aug 24
My family of 3 lived here for 2 years... the experience was great the first couple of months until everything started breaking. Electricity turned into almost candle light by 9pm... I had already been asking for help from the landlord. Which he ignored. It took a whole week before they did anything and they only did so because my husband was upset. We couldn't turn on lights or anything! They tried to blame the electric company... when in reality it was the bad wires in the walls.(Fire hazard ) we were very lucky we didn't have a fire. The plumbing is always broken and the worker's they hire are always being replaced because he hires the cheapest workers... the ones you wouldn't trust. They tried to constantly come into my home when we weren't home to check things that they weren't needing to fix.( the worker's were caught stealing from homes.) People will park in front of your garage and not move... including the manager, owner and the owners wife. When you ask them to move their vehicle so you can leave or pull in, they get really pissed. They constantly have plumbing problems and floods in the homes near the pool area... and all they will do is tell you to buy a fan for it to dry... if you complain about mold they just paint over it... city has been told. Then when we moved out we made sure everything looked great and was clean and painted. Received a letter from the owner a month later saying he was keeping our security etc.(Which most places do... don't ever expect to really get those back.) But was also trying to add all kinds of other things to our bill on top of that! When we tried to contact the owner or the manager they avoided our calls ( caller i.d.) so I had to drive there to speak to them... manager tried to hide. I had to get them to sign a paper agreeing to not charge extra because nothing should of needed that much repair. Thankfully we had pictures when we moved out. So they signed. Please reconsider if you plan on moving here... the owner alone is sneaky and very rude. Buildings weren't safe - termites, electricity, and plumbing. Good luck in your search for a place.
Jennifer

Frisco, TX

#10 Monday Aug 24
Monica wrote:
My family of 3 lived here for 2 years... the experience was great the first couple of months until everything started breaking. Electricity turned into almost candle light by 9pm... I had already been asking for help from the landlord. Which he ignored. It took a whole week before they did anything and they only did so because my husband was upset. We couldn't turn on lights or anything! They tried to blame the electric company... when in reality it was the bad wires in the walls.(Fire hazard ) we were very lucky we didn't have a fire. The plumbing is always broken and the worker's they hire are always being replaced because he hires the cheapest workers... the ones you wouldn't trust. They tried to constantly come into my home when we weren't home to check things that they weren't needing to fix.( the worker's were caught stealing from homes.) People will park in front of your garage and not move... including the manager, owner and the owners wife. When you ask them to move their vehicle so you can leave or pull in, they get really pissed. They constantly have plumbing problems and floods in the homes near the pool area... and all they will do is tell you to buy a fan for it to dry... if you complain about mold they just paint over it... city has been told. Then when we moved out we made sure everything looked great and was clean and painted. Received a letter from the owner a month later saying he was keeping our security etc.(Which most places do... don't ever expect to really get those back.) But was also trying to add all kinds of other things to our bill on top of that! When we tried to contact the owner or the manager they avoided our calls ( caller i.d.) so I had to drive there to speak to them... manager tried to hide. I had to get them to sign a paper agreeing to not charge extra because nothing should of needed that much repair. Thankfully we had pictures when we moved out. So they signed. Please reconsider if you plan on moving here... the owner alone is sneaky and very rude. Buildings weren't safe - termites, electricity, and plumbing. Good luck in your search for a place.

We had the same problem when we moved out. I've heard of the flooding in the apartments by the pool. It's gross! Especially since the bathroom is right there. Gang members go through that area at night also. We had all kinds of crazys knocking on our door late at night. We had big problems with the owner. Always trying to find ways to charge for anything! He'd charge for air if he could! If you are looking at this place run! Really run!
Unknown

La Habra, CA

#11 Tuesday Aug 25
Monica wrote:
My family of 3 lived here for 2 years... the experience was great the first couple of months until everything started breaking. Electricity turned into almost candle light by 9pm... I had already been asking for help from the landlord. Which he ignored. It took a whole week before they did anything and they only did so because my husband was upset. We couldn't turn on lights or anything! They tried to blame the electric company... when in reality it was the bad wires in the walls.(Fire hazard ) we were very lucky we didn't have a fire. The plumbing is always broken and the worker's they hire are always being replaced because he hires the cheapest workers... the ones you wouldn't trust. They tried to constantly come into my home when we weren't home to check things that they weren't needing to fix.( the worker's were caught stealing from homes.) People will park in front of your garage and not move... including the manager, owner and the owners wife. When you ask them to move their vehicle so you can leave or pull in, they get really pissed. They constantly have plumbing problems and floods in the homes near the pool area... and all they will do is tell you to buy a fan for it to dry... if you complain about mold they just paint over it... city has been told. Then when we moved out we made sure everything looked great and was clean and painted. Received a letter from the owner a month later saying he was keeping our security etc.(Which most places do... don't ever expect to really get those back.) But was also trying to add all kinds of other things to our bill on top of that! When we tried to contact the owner or the manager they avoided our calls ( caller i.d.) so I had to drive there to speak to them... manager tried to hide. I had to get them to sign a paper agreeing to not charge extra because nothing should of needed that much repair. Thankfully we had pictures when we moved out. So they signed. Please reconsider if you plan on moving here... the owner alone is sneaky and very rude. Buildings weren't safe - termites, electricity, and plumbing. Good luck in your search for a place.
Yes that place will burn to the ground soon due to bad wiring and yes omg they always wanted to come in when I wasn't home and I stayed home that day and Eric never came in the unit however te next day Eric was in my unit claiming he needed to fix the sink ... My sink was fine! I caught him red handed he said he's legally allowed inside when I'm nt home! I also had random people knocking on my door asking for my address for a cab huh? Bob either hides or pretends he can hear you so he doesn't have to deal with you! And yes bob charges for everything and I agree if e could charge for air he would hahaha! Worst experience ever at te Stetson townhomes! Stay far away from this place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 20 min Mama told you so 151
bum groups everywhere now! 37 min Tent city 3
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Thu Uk king 98
how to rent to sex offenders Aug 25 So long kitty 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Aug 24 S. Sniff 6
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Aug 23 Dadrocks 82
Anyone know about the flowerwood community the ... Aug 22 New2town 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages