white people love kids?

Posted in the Hemet Forum

hemet sux

Long Beach, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2013
why is it seem that most pedos are.. WHITE?? i think they love kids waaaayy too much.. LOL
The Game Referee

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Its simple, really. White women REPORT, when a man is abusing their child. Black women just consider it the price to pay in order to have someone else pay your cable bill, or whatever.
ATTENTION

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
it is true about the mexicans its considered a norm that the father "breaks in" there little girl and the quiencenerra(probally aint spelled right) is a celebration when she turns 15 symbolizing her leaving childhood and starting adulthood so usually not too much longer later...she becomes pregnant
Chris

Murrieta, CA

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Mexicans, are ok with marrying their couisins While black people just put their teenage daughters on the street at age 15 to hook so they can help pay the part of the rent section 8 doesn't
GOODIDEA

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Trash is trash, and in all flavors. I'm so sick of seeing all these young people having kids and can't support themselves, let alone offspring. Have one kid you can't support, forced sterilization for both mom and baby's daddy.
GOODIDEA

Yucaipa, CA

#10 Apr 10, 2013
and the stupid bulls need a place to shack up at.
And if the want to prove something, do it with a rubber. After one kid, if neither can support it, then they both get sterilized. Now that's a tax payer's supported program I would agree to.
Mee10

San Diego, CA

#11 Apr 12, 2013
F'ing Troll!
hemet_rulez

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#12 Sep 23, 2013
hemet sux wrote:
why is it seem that most pedos are.. WHITE?? i think they love kids waaaayy too much.. LOL
It's true, I just checked a zipcode in Hemet. About 90% are white, next are Hispanic and I didn't see one black person. Note: Hispanics are associated more with "rape". I put that in quotes because lot's of rape crimes are actually jealous/upset girlfriends/wives trying to punish their boyfriend/husbands. In many cases it's for child support $$$. Also, the Hispanics listed were all older 2nd generation Hispanics (Americanized).

Out of the 90% of sex offenders who are white, about 90% of those were associated with sex crimes against children below the age of 14!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 8 hr mary 2
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 22 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Dec 25 lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Dec 25 Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 4:41PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet