Review: Hemet Coin & Jewelry

Review: Hemet Coin & Jewelry

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Brian

Menifee, CA

#1 Mar 28, 2009
if you want high high prices and smart aleck new york attitude combined with 'don't give a darn''tude against customers please go there. worse customer service bad tempers on anyone i have ever seen!!
what a hoot to be in these losers minds!!
Brian

Menifee, CA

#2 Mar 28, 2009
and drop the pretty in pink guitar boys
Doc Monty

Surfside, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2009
They do pay high dollar for coins, but watch out for the "Vegas" tricks. The clerk will try a little speed talking while he is counting up your coins, and then try and short change you. Happened to me twice. On another occasion, I set the coins out on the mat and while the clerk was counting and talking, I found him palming a few of my coins.I had to bring it to his attention.
A good practice is, find out first what he pays for coins, then know exactly what you have set out on the mat. Don't put a lot of coins out at one time. Last, take a note pad with you and write down everything you have to sell or trade.
emet

Perris, CA

#4 Oct 1, 2009
Why on Earth would you go back to somebody who ripping you off?
Sounds kind of dumb
broke taxpayer

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 1, 2009
maybe video taping the transaction would help...oh and by the way, maybe, the staff spends their lunch hour at Chappies running up a tab that needs to be paid with your coins!
wrong store

Menifee, CA

#6 Dec 13, 2009
on the chappies remark you are referring to the drunk on the corner, premier coins. not the store in topic here.
broke taxpayer wrote:
maybe video taping the transaction would help...oh and by the way, maybe, the staff spends their lunch hour at Chappies running up a tab that needs to be paid with your coins!
getridofthem

Hemet, CA

#7 Sep 4, 2010
his busness is just as bad as premier coins they take advatage of people. they are all crooks. this town dosent need places like this. broad up and leave.......
antiford pontiac man

Marina Del Rey, CA

#8 Nov 12, 2013
this store is awesome, the old man treats me well and with respect, and I believe he never stole anything from me
Melissa

Hemet, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2015
if you've been ripped off by Premier Coin and Jewelry please contact me I'm filing a lawsuit and need witnesses of how they perform business - not following the law: getting copy of ID, finger prints, storing item on property for 30 days etc. I lost minimum of $25,000 in one transaction. That was just in scrap gold weight according to his long time friend of 23 years who threw him under the bus. Doubt seriously if his long time friend will be a witness for me even thou he's a local business man himself who called me in his backroom and told me what I was taken for and even showed me a piece he had bought from Lyle that was once mine. Lyle even claimed the items he bought from me were not gold or silver yet still bought them....$125.00 They were old pocket watches value in scrap alone was $1300 TO $3800 A PIECE. THERE WAS A DOZEN. Along with a brooch in the shape of a bow with clock and a Longines mens gold watch. please help thank you
Lyle

Murrieta, CA

#11 Jan 25, 2016
Melissa wrote:
if you've been ripped off by Premier Coin and Jewelry please contact me I'm filing a lawsuit and need witnesses of how they perform business - not following the law: getting copy of ID, finger prints, storing item on property for 30 days etc. I lost minimum of $25,000 in one transaction. That was just in scrap gold weight according to his long time friend of 23 years who threw him under the bus. Doubt seriously if his long time friend will be a witness for me even thou he's a local business man himself who called me in his backroom and told me what I was taken for and even showed me a piece he had bought from Lyle that was once mine. Lyle even claimed the items he bought from me were not gold or silver yet still bought them....$125.00 They were old pocket watches value in scrap alone was $1300 TO $3800 A PIECE. THERE WAS A DOZEN. Along with a brooch in the shape of a bow with clock and a Longines mens gold watch. please help thank you
Melissa, I think you need help. You should seek help. You have been saying this sick stupid story of yours forever. You should be happy I don't sue you for defamation of character you loony tune. you wouldn't know what $25,000 looks like if it hit you in the face. I have been in business in Hemet for over 25 years and have never been accused of cheating anyone. Your a typical Hemet idiot. Why don't you take another hit on your pot pipe and go away. Sue me and I will own every thing you have.Oh sorry, you don't have anything you loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) 17 hr Rob 51
Domenigoni Blood Alley (Jan '11) Thu Leah 36
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Mar 21 David f Miller 347
Harrassment and Stalking (Aug '12) Mar 20 wade 24
News Temecula4 people arrested in connection with ro... (Aug '16) Mar 20 wade 4
The Bubble (Jul '10) Mar 19 Zack 5
WHY is there prison watch tower at the Hemet Va... Mar 14 Regolith Based Li... 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages