LETTER: Focus on more important issues

LETTER: Focus on more important issues

There are 15 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from May 31, 2014, titled LETTER: Focus on more important issues. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Has the City Council taken a really good look at this city? What about all the scruffy-looking businesses? What about all the sign twirlers? I can't even begin to count the number of local businesses that have closed, and some of the homes in the residential area look like they need to be hauled to the county landfill up Lamb Canyon Road in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

Ellie Russ

Hemet, CA

#1 Jun 11, 2014
Twelve years ago we moved to Hemet as it seemed to be the place to be. Clean and very motivated. Since then we have undesirables all over town, criminals, prostitution, the city is run down and all these empty houses and they are getting run down with broken windows and junk in the yards, the lawns are just weeds sitting there looking ugly.

Why did we open this city up to all the gangs and drugs and undesirables to make our beautiful city look like the biggest city dump? some one need to get on the ball and clean this place up but I think it is too late. Personally I don't blame people for moving out. We are on that list also.

There are so many dollar stores here now everywhere you look. Why are we allowing all this? Yet there are complaints about the sign twirlers who are out there because they need work.
Our neighborhood is a great clean place but go down to the end of the street and there it is!! I do not care if I live here anymore either. It is not safe to go out at night by myself. Makes me feel like a prisoner in my own home.
Another issue in the control of the coyotes in this town. They are taking over and killing our pets and Fish and Game says they can do nothing about them, they are just hungry. Well they have invaded our properties and something needs done about this situation.
Duh

El Dorado Hills, CA

#2 Jun 11, 2014
It's called an ECONOMIC RECESSION,,,little to no economy = little to no money in order to maintain your narrow idea of desirable.

Too bad too many naive people failed to learn from past mistakes as to prevent the country from repeating them, but to continue and ignore the obvious like you do causes one to acknowledge the DUMBING OF AMERICA.
Duh

El Dorado Hills, CA

#3 Jun 11, 2014
Ellie Russ wrote:
Twelve years ago we moved to Hemet as it seemed to be the place to be. Clean and very motivated. Since then we have undesirables all over town, criminals, prostitution, the city is run down and all these empty houses and they are getting run down with broken windows and junk in the yards, the lawns are just weeds sitting there looking ugly.
Why did we open this city up to all the gangs and drugs and undesirables to make our beautiful city look like the biggest city dump? some one need to get on the ball and clean this place up but I think it is too late. Personally I don't blame people for moving out. We are on that list also.
There are so many dollar stores here now everywhere you look. Why are we allowing all this? Yet there are complaints about the sign twirlers who are out there because they need work.
Our neighborhood is a great clean place but go down to the end of the street and there it is!! I do not care if I live here anymore either. It is not safe to go out at night by myself. Makes me feel like a prisoner in my own home.
Another issue in the control of the coyotes in this town. They are taking over and killing our pets and Fish and Game says they can do nothing about them, they are just hungry. Well they have invaded our properties and something needs done about this situation.

It's called an ECONOMIC RECESSION,,,little to no economy = little to no money in order to maintain your snobbish idea of desirable.

Too bad too many naive people failed to learn from past mistakes as to prevent the country from repeating them, but to continue and ignore the obvious like you do causes one to acknowledge the DUMBING OF AMERICA.

Don't let the door slam your A$$ on the way out of here!!
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#4 Jun 11, 2014
I've just returned from my first secret test site, i'm gonna show the city council somthin'! Public trial-runs to begin this coming winter in Hemet
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#5 Jun 12, 2014
ALL you whiners are prey. being prey sucks. being carrion - priceless
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jun 14, 2014
Now here's something I found that is more attractive: San Jacinto
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

San Jacinto is Spanish for St. Hyacinth (the intended saint is usually Hyacinth of Caesarea). It may also refer to:
In the United StatesSan Jacinto, California
San Jacinto Mountains, California
San Jacinto Peak, California
San Jacinto River (California)
San Jacinto Fault Zone, a Southern Californian fault zone
Jacinth

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the gemstone. For the racehorse, see Jacinth (horse).
Red zircon from Gilgit, Pakistan
Jacinth (ja'-sinth) is a red transparent variety of zircon used as a gemstone. Jacinth is also a flower of a reddish blue or deep purple (hyacinth), and hence a precious stone of that colour (Revelation 21:20).

It has been supposed to designate the same stone as the ligure (Hebrew leshem) mentioned in Exodus 28:19 as the first stone of the third row in the high priest's breast-plate, the Hoshen.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jun 14, 2014
O. K. I did not know this i'm sorry I got me panties in a bunch over gang-dork disregard for life and peace an' I was in a hurry to get done.
Fuck the guns and the dorks, I got it here. THAT COLOUR - OOOHHhh
that color..........
that's a marker for this 'thing' that goes on. Kinda like the tides, but without the ocean. And its got a long, wild-ass story that tells a history of Earth and the human race you didn' learn in school. That color shows up all through the story. I've seen the 'tide thingy' work - very beautiful and very scary. Anyway, you might have a really great thing there that gangy user abuser shit-bird people have no access to, but that good people DO have access to. That's definitely in the story, and the color marks the spot.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jun 14, 2014
o k I didn' know about that revelations thing either, and NO the story is NOT the bible, but it's a big part of this story with the color and the tide thingy. So is water and a fantastic garden that begins to grow all over the world. In the story, it's right now, it's round 9 and We on da ropes, so to say. I guess THEY figr out at some point that garden is the ONLY thing that's never been tried, so ALL who are able are employed on this global project and after ONE YEAR everyone everywhere notices it's just a little better all around, and so the project continues. it's discovered and later verified that The garden purifies the waters and causes more cloud cover and rainfall. Apparently, Hemet/San J. are in the story because I followed that color to here and found a big fat rat in YOUR water provider and it's causing multiple civil disruption and DISTRUST issues. Racism was the number one issue here and there was no evidence in public. The population here now isn't enough to generate the level of racial tensions I heard on this forum. That color led me to the farms and they led me to the water, which just happened to be killing my garden at the same time it got hot outside And on this forum. 4 DROPS per GALLON fresh sqweeezed line juice counteracts the chlorine, chloramines and ammonia, and my little garden grows fast and deep green like the old days. NO fertilizer but the little dead limes as of yet. Now THAT'S important.
Rancho Navarre

Honolulu, HI

#10 Jun 14, 2014
The real farms that are left here use UNTREATED UNCHLORINATED water from canals. WE are using chlorinated tap water with a ph of 7.8 that can NEVER produce the kind of healthy plant growth you see on the farms using untreated water. PLANTS LIKE PH 6.8 TO 5.5 - slightly to moderately acidic. Real rain water is slightly acidic as well. and has always been so. Mild carbonic acid is infused into rainwater from the natural co2 in the atmosphere. This gently acidic, living water causes minerals and essential metals to be highly reactive and therefore readily and rapidly available to plant roots.

NOTHING ELSE is as important as this:
WATER, FOOD ,LIFE, ABUNDANCE, PROSPERITY, COMPASSION, CONTENTMENT, JOY, JUSTICE, MORE JOY!
may you all hit your jackpots in life!
Green Acres

Mentone, CA

#11 Jun 16, 2014
Hemet is the place to be
full of hookers and poverty
land polluted by days gone by
give me a crackpipe, honey I'm gonna die
GooGone

Honolulu, HI

#12 Jun 16, 2014
Yucrapa isn't much better
down the drain

Honolulu, HI

#13 Jun 16, 2014
through the sewer and back into Dominegoni Reservoir
Cheers

Honolulu, HI

#14 Jun 16, 2014
Keeeeep Drinkin'!
Cheers

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jun 16, 2014
Heeey, that hemet song really fits the old theme song notes
SWEET
butdOntWhIne

Honolulu, HI

#16 Jun 16, 2014
Sleep now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truth about scientology Tue ex - scientologis... 1
Legalized Panhandling @ Stater Bros!!! Menifee (Apr '10) Dec 4 Revelations 9
soboba indains beat teen girls 2x while walking... (Sep '09) Dec 3 Hpinkmi 13
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11
Are black people afraid of if crosswalks? (Jan '12) Nov 28 Regolith Based Li... 22
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Nov 28 tellinitlikeitis 17
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Nov 26 Realest 154

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages