Review: Valley Obgyn Medical Group

Review: Valley Obgyn Medical Group

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Mary Griffin

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Received your little info pkg. this am. We are PRO LIFERS at our home and do not approve of killing babies. Do not send any more advertisementmess to our house. I hope and pray that your clinic and places like yours, go out of business.
San Jacinto Mom

Corona, CA

#2 May 29, 2012
I have been a patient at Valley OB for years and I know that they do not terminate pregnancies. Its important get the facts before posting hateful comments.
Non Patient

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
I'm surprised to hear that their office is shabby, because they apparently have lots of money to waste on ineffective advertising. About twice a year, this "clinic" throws a large package of fairly expensive advertising junk on the sidewalk in front of every house in my block (including vacant houses). The package contains a large cloth bag, a key ring, a mirror, etc., all with the clinic's name, website address, and the offer of a free pregnancy test. I bet the clinic never bothered to apply for a permit, and they could be cited for littering. They are probably one of these places that try to coerce young women into having unwanted babies, but most of us don't make important life decisions like that on the basis of a free mirror.
Non Patient

San Bernardino, CA

#6 Oct 10, 2012
A few minutes ago, I posted a comment about this clinic's advertising practices. For some reason, my location came up as Redlands. I'm not in Redlands, I'm in Hemet.
Gross me out

La Mirada, CA

#7 Oct 17, 2012
the whole thing is simply gross
CuriousI

San Leandro, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
I never had these issues as a patient there... My husband never had to wait outside. I had a good experience there. And the delivery Dr. was awesome... I do agree that their advertising leaves a lot to be desired. But there are some great people who work there.

And before you decide who I am, I was 36, I am white, and was having my first child. And I have a job and don't live on a trailer park.

and Mary Griffin, you are just ignorant. Shut up.
Ben

Hemet, CA

#9 Oct 19, 2012
CuriousI wrote:
I never had these issues as a patient there... My husband never had to wait outside. I had a good experience there. And the delivery Dr. was awesome... I do agree that their advertising leaves a lot to be desired. But there are some great people who work there.

And before you decide who I am, I was 36, I am white, and was having my first child. And I have a job and don't live on a trailer park.

I noticed you didn't mention your relationship status. Having your first baby at an age that many would consider too old, was this an accident or one if those IVF things?
Ben

Hemet, CA

#10 Oct 19, 2012
CuriousI wrote:

Oh...your married...sorry I missed that. Were you knocked up when you were impregnated?
CuriousI

San Leandro, CA

#11 Oct 19, 2012
Ben Ben Ben... Jumping the gun tells me you might just be looking for a fight. Maybe judging from the time you made your post, you just got home from the bar... alone.

But I will answer your weak attempt at a reasonable question.

Do your research. There is something to be said for people who wait until they are financially set and mature enough to start a family... don't you think it is an appropriate choice? To PLAN my child's birth at 36 instead of just having them accidently at 17? I don't feel, nor do I look anywhere near my age. Although this town has a way of sucking the live out of you. I definitely won't stay in this town to raise my child.
Ben

Hemet, CA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
CuriousI wrote:
Ben Ben Ben... Jumping the gun tells me you might just be looking for a fight. Maybe judging from the time you made your post, you just got home from the bar... alone.

But I will answer your weak attempt at a reasonable question.

Do your research. There is something to be said for people who wait until they are financially set and mature enough to start a family... don't you think it is an appropriate choice? To PLAN my child's birth at 36 instead of just having them accidently at 17? I don't feel, nor do I look anywhere near my age. Although this town has a way of sucking the live out of you. I definitely won't stay in this town to raise my child.
Right...got it. Got knocked up by your black boyfriend and he left your fat white ass. Doubt he was ever 'husband'.
CuriousI

San Leandro, CA

#13 Oct 21, 2012
say what you will... you sound like an ignorant fucktard who likes to picks fights with women. And is probably the reason you don't have one, because you are too mich of a little bitch to fight a man.
Go ahead and pull some more nonesence out of your ass... some more ignorant ranting should make you feel like a big man. Loser.
stupid comment

Riverside, CA

#14 May 15, 2014
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you didn't mention your relationship status. Having your first baby at an age that many would consider too old, was this an accident or one if those IVF things?
Ben,
You should stop being an idiot for one minute and read that she put " her husband" never had to wait outside at the doctors office. So next time you question someone's re k actions hip read the whole thing idiot!!!!
just me

Honolulu, HI

#15 May 16, 2014
CuriousI wrote:
say what you will... you sound like an ignorant fucktard who likes to picks fights with women. And is probably the reason you don't have one, because you are too mich of a little bitch to fight a man.
Go ahead and pull some more nonesence out of your ass... some more ignorant ranting should make you feel like a big man. Loser.
FUCKTARD - LMAO
You ROCK!
Medical Malpractice

Waukegan, IL

#16 Jan 21, 2015
if there is a Jaime Perea there posing as a dr. WATCH OUT! When he was in IL, he almost killed me & indeed did take the life I knew & loved. I had a RIGHT side ovarian cyst, he was to remove it via laparoscopy, but instead he took a photo of the cyst, left it in me, then proceeded to remove a part of my lower LEFT side colon! He is NOT licensed to operate on this part of anyone. He did not catch his mistake, sent me home, 2 days later my entire abdominal cavity exploded. I suffered such devastating injuries as well as sepsis/septic shock that it caused my heart to stop during emergency surgery to try to clean his mess up. I have had to date well over 40 surgeries to try to repair his mistake, he did not even try to help me, I had to get a lawyer to try to get justice; I had a good life prior to what he did to me, afterwards there has not been a day that I have not suffered. Turns out the practice he was with had a big lawyer firm on retainer. Amazingly, they WON. He actually got away with almost killing me, taking the life I had, and causing the days afterwards to be nothing but pain and suffering. Had to go on disability due to his mistake. How he can look at himself in the mirror is beyond me. I recently heard at the hospital here in IL where he did this to me at that he was asked to leave the area. So out to CA he flees. If anyone knows this so called dr, tell him he owes me, big time for the pain, suffering and the horrible life and physical condition he has left me in
alcanon

Sun City, CA

#18 Dec 28, 2015
Medical Malpractice wrote:
if there is a Jaime Perea there posing as a dr. WATCH OUT! When he was in IL, he almost killed me & indeed did take the life I knew & loved. I had a RIGHT side ovarian cyst, he was to remove it via laparoscopy, but instead he took a photo of the cyst, left it in me, then proceeded to remove a part of my lower LEFT side colon! He is NOT licensed to operate on this part of anyone. He did not catch his mistake, sent me home, 2 days later my entire abdominal cavity exploded. I suffered such devastating injuries as well as sepsis/septic shock that it caused my heart to stop during emergency surgery to try to clean his mess up. I have had to date well over 40 surgeries to try to repair his mistake, he did not even try to help me, I had to get a lawyer to try to get justice; I had a good life prior to what he did to me, afterwards there has not been a day that I have not suffered. Turns out the practice he was with had a big lawyer firm on retainer. Amazingly, they WON. He actually got away with almost killing me, taking the life I had, and causing the days afterwards to be nothing but pain and suffering. Had to go on disability due to his mistake. How he can look at himself in the mirror is beyond me. I recently heard at the hospital here in IL where he did this to me at that he was asked to leave the area. So out to CA he flees. If anyone knows this so called dr, tell him he owes me, big time for the pain, suffering and the horrible life and physical condition he has left me in
This might just be a troll. Seen this post on a bunch of other sites.
Medical Malpractice

Waukegan, IL

#19 Nov 1, 2016
alcanon wrote:
<quoted text>

This might just be a troll. Seen this post on a bunch of other sites.
NO, I am NOT a troll, my initials are TD, the hospital was in Waukegan, IL, he was with Associates for Womens Health, and I have spoken multiple times to Sid(sp) who is the office manager of the last place perea was at before the law stepped in. Turns out that 3 long years before he made such a horrible mistake on my life, it was being covered up that he had a drinking problem. As in practicing while under the influence. I'm wondering if this is why the wrong side of my abdomen was taken out?? Troll? LOL, Yea, you look down and see the insides of your opened up bleeding abdomen, hear yourself screaming from pain, then all due to the good ole greenback, aka money, he and his practice gets away with it. May he rot in eternal hell, as he has put me in a lifelong one now.
scared and screwed

Pacoima, CA

#20 Dec 18, 2016
Medical Malpractice wrote:
<quoted text> NO, I am NOT a troll, my initials are TD, the hospital was in Waukegan, IL, he was with Associates for Womens Health, and I have spoken multiple times to Sid(sp) who is the office manager of the last place perea was at before the law stepped in. Turns out that 3 long years before he made such a horrible mistake on my life, it was being covered up that he had a drinking problem. As in practicing while under the influence. I'm wondering if this is why the wrong side of my abdomen was taken out?? Troll? LOL, Yea, you look down and see the insides of your opened up bleeding abdomen, hear yourself screaming from pain, then all due to the good ole greenback, aka money, he and his practice gets away with it. May he rot in eternal hell, as he has put me in a lifelong one now.
This Dr is supposed to perform my 3rd c section next month and I'm just now reading so much horrible crap about him. I figured something was off because I was in labor and delivery with contractions and the Dr ordered fluids, stopped the contractions however I never seen him. I found it strange, this is my third so I know usually if your in L&D you get a visit and introduction to the Dr who is making the orders. It's bad enough the Dr I've had my entire pregnancy just quit without notice a few weeks back.:( ughhhh. I really don't know what to do. I really don't want this surgery. Makes sense that he comes to Hemet Hospital. It's the only place that would take him. Uggghhhhhhhh.
tellinitlikeitis

Santa Ana, CA

#21 Dec 20, 2016
Keep ur legs closed next time then pootha!
Tellinitlikeitis

Menifee, CA

#22 Dec 21, 2016
and bend over and take it in the ars like I do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
valley chronicle is a joke! Dec 11 M Morris 1
best /safer area to buy a property Dec 8 Josephina 2
Review: Trail Too (Oct '09) Dec 4 acmiah 51
Cell tower Dec 4 UbetterUbet 1
Wish.com is bogus Dec 4 UbetterUbet 3
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Dec 3 cnv 29
News Prepare the a Green Eggs and Hama ; Dr. Seuss t... Nov 30 kathy 1

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance