City Councilwoman Linda Krupa defends sec. 8!!

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
LINDA KRUPA MUST GO

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

WHERE DOES THIS A-HOLE LIVE? SHE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY HEMET WILL NEVER CHANGE. SHE WANTS TO BRING MORE SECTION 8 TO HEMET AND SAID “Being poor and being on Section 8 does not mean you're in a gang, on drugs or a low-life,” Krupa said.“It means you're poor. These people may simply need a little bit of help to keep their property up, and there may be ways we can help these people." YOU A-HOLE THESE PEOPLE STAY ON SEC. 8 FOR AN AVG. OF 10-20 YEARS!! AND THEY PUT THESE A-HOLES NEXT TO PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO WANT TO KEEP THE NEIGHBORHOOD NICE. YET THESE A-HOLES ARE PLAYING LOUD MUSIC,(FILTHY LANGUAGE)AND HANGING OUT WITH THEIR PANTS PULLED DOWN LATE AT NIGHT (SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK) LINDA KRUPA IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR CITY AND THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE WITH THAT WAY OF THINKING. p.s SHE MUST NOT HAVE A SEC 8 RENTER NEXT DOOR YET. WHERE DOES SHE LIVE? LETS FIND OUT AND GET HER OUT!!!
Nuance

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

LINDA KRUPA MUST GO wrote:
WHERE DOES THIS A-HOLE LIVE? SHE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY HEMET WILL NEVER CHANGE. SHE WANTS TO BRING MORE SECTION 8 TO HEMET AND SAID “Being poor and being on Section 8 does not mean you're in a gang, on drugs or a low-life,” Krupa said.“It means you're poor. These people may simply need a little bit of help to keep their property up, and there may be ways we can help these people." YOU A-HOLE THESE PEOPLE STAY ON SEC. 8 FOR AN AVG. OF 10-20 YEARS!! AND THEY PUT THESE A-HOLES NEXT TO PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO WANT TO KEEP THE NEIGHBORHOOD NICE. YET THESE A-HOLES ARE PLAYING LOUD MUSIC,(FILTHY LANGUAGE)AND HANGING OUT WITH THEIR PANTS PULLED DOWN LATE AT NIGHT (SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK) LINDA KRUPA IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR CITY AND THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE WITH THAT WAY OF THINKING. p.s SHE MUST NOT HAVE A SEC 8 RENTER NEXT DOOR YET. WHERE DOES SHE LIVE? LETS FIND OUT AND GET HER OUT!!!
Well, I am sorry that you have A-hole neighbors that just happen to be on sec 8 living next to you. However, by the same token, this doesn't necessarily mean that everyone on sec 8 is like this (And no..I am not on sec 8..before someone comes with a smartass comment lol).

I will be perfectly candid when I say this...there are a lot of those thinking/hoping that with the ending of sec 8 the minorities that are currently residing in Hemet will be "run outta town" so to speak, but I seriously doubt this will happen.

Make no mistake, Hemet has some serious issues in regard to crime and drugs. However, some of the attitudes we have toward one another are just as problematic and only makes the situation worse...but I digress.

Back on topic, I agree that people (including sec 8) should respect their neighbors and keep their homes/yards in pristine condition, which I think are the two most important things in your post. The fact(s) that they are only renting or on sec 8...not so important. As for how long people actually remain on sec 8, it is best to have some type of verifiable facts supporting this before making baseless assumptions.
Serious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It is my understanding that there is no limit to how many years they may stay on section 8. This then is not "a little help." I guess it just unfortunate that when you do see unkept property, slovenly people, loud music, foul language, that is what comes to mind is more welfare people. Usually people who are vested in their property are a little more circumspect to their surroundings and personal actions.
Hey LINDA KRUPA

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Nuance wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am sorry that you have A-hole neighbors that just happen to be on sec 8 living next to you. However, by the same token, this doesn't necessarily mean that everyone on sec 8 is like this (And no..I am not on sec 8..before someone comes with a smartass comment lol).
I will be perfectly candid when I say this...there are a lot of those thinking/hoping that with the ending of sec 8 the minorities that are currently residing in Hemet will be "run outta town" so to speak, but I seriously doubt this will happen.
Make no mistake, Hemet has some serious issues in regard to crime and drugs. However, some of the attitudes we have toward one another are just as problematic and only makes the situation worse...but I digress.
Back on topic, I agree that people (including sec 8) should respect their neighbors and keep their homes/yards in pristine condition, which I think are the two most important things in your post. The fact(s) that they are only renting or on sec 8...not so important. As for how long people actually remain on sec 8, it is best to have some type of verifiable facts supporting this before making baseless assumptions.
It is not a baseless assumption that some of these section 8 people stay on sec 8 for 10-20 years.(Press enterprise article Sunday may 5, 2013) And therefore, they will be part of this city for many years not working and bringing this city down. This city has more than its share of sec 8.,Drug rehab centers, and child molesters. AND HERE IS MY PROBLEM: IN OTHER CITIES SEC 8 IS TEMPORARY YET IN HEMET IT WILL BE PERMANENT AND GOOD LUCK TRYING TO TURN THIS CITY AROUND WITH ALL THESE LOSERS WHO ARE NEVER GOING TO LOOK FOR WORK FOR YEARS AND YEARS TO COME. DON'T COMPARE OTHER CITIES TO HEMET!! FOR EXAMPLE, THERE ARE BLACKS AND THERE ARE HEMET BLACKS (WHICH ARE THE BLACKS WE ALL HATE) AND THERE IS SEC 8 AND THERE IS HEMET SEC 8 (PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER GET OFF SEC 8) P.S You do sound a little defensive there Linda.
MY FAM MAKES BANK SEC 8

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

hate to disrupt anyone's life here but my family has several several houses and apts that are section 8 and they live out of town, way out of town. they are wealthy like we are. we choose to stay in town.

so before any of you smart alecks say "i hope you get gangs in your neighborhood" etc...etc... here's the dealio:

people who don't plan correctly are poor and those of us who are edumacated and invest (yes we own sec. 8 also) invest in properties to make money! gee what a novel concept: MAKING MONEY IN A CAPITALIST COUNTRY.

SO WE LOVE SECTION 8.

it's all about making money so take your poor asses back to college or learn how to make money and move to a quieter safer section of town.
HEY NICE TRY GAY RAY

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 8, 2013
 
MY FAM MAKES BANK SEC 8 wrote:
hate to disrupt anyone's life here but my family has several several houses and apts that are section 8 and they live out of town, way out of town. they are wealthy like we are. we choose to stay in town.
so before any of you smart alecks say "i hope you get gangs in your neighborhood" etc...etc... here's the dealio:
people who don't plan correctly are poor and those of us who are edumacated and invest (yes we own sec. 8 also) invest in properties to make money! gee what a novel concept: MAKING MONEY IN A CAPITALIST COUNTRY.
SO WE LOVE SECTION 8.
it's all about making money so take your poor asses back to college or learn how to make money and move to a quieter safer section of town.
Nice try "gay ray" but wealthy people don't go around saying they are wealthy only poor losers do that (for example, this loser who said "my family makes bank") and "gay ray" I think what you meant TO SAY WAS "MY FAMILY IS IN BANKRUPTCY" now that's more like it loser..
Rob Whitey

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 8, 2013
 
MY FAM MAKES BANK SEC 8 wrote:
TROLL
Hey Linda Krupas son

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

MY FAM MAKES BANK SEC 8 wrote:
hate to disrupt anyone's life here but my family has several several houses and apts that are section 8 and they live out of town, way out of town. they are wealthy like we are. we choose to stay in town.
so before any of you smart alecks say "i hope you get gangs in your neighborhood" etc...etc... here's the dealio:
people who don't plan correctly are poor and those of us who are edumacated and invest (yes we own sec. 8 also) invest in properties to make money! gee what a novel concept: MAKING MONEY IN A CAPITALIST COUNTRY.
SO WE LOVE SECTION 8.
it's all about making money so take your poor asses back to college or learn how to make money and move to a quieter safer section of town.
You must be Linda krupas son. And now it makes sense why she wants more sec. 8 in this city. TIME TO INVESTIGATE
Bearded

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

1

Seriously Linda! What's in it for you?, what ass are you kissing and better yet if you push this what crap are the powers that be gonna throw at us afterwards?! I don't give a damn who you are you have to admit our sleepy beautiful little community is being over taken by the trash and low life ghetto gang banging crap of section 8 housing! Take a drive down Florida (74) and look what's walking the streets! We have shirtless jail/gang tattooed thugs with there whole ass hanging out of there jeans which are four sizes to big!, 3-4 African American prostitutes dress scantily at various blocks on Florida, the park on Kirby and the one on Latham by the hospital are full of drugged out low life and if you park and watch long enough within fifteen minutes you will witness a drug deal or two! Further more like the gentle man above stated, drive through any of our residential areas and trust me you can pick out the section 8 houses because of the trash, filth, appearance and number of cars parked all over the lawn and the number of children running around because the jobless low life gang banger dads are in the garage on the tore up sofa surrounded by other unmentionable characters smoking pot and tweeking knowing dame well if they knock there baby mamas up again they'll get more money from the state! I would go into a whole rant on our two beautiful Walmart's we have in the valley here and how they already look tore up and thrashed not to mention the clientele you have to put up with to shop in there! The problem is huge everyone!, we all need to elevate ourselves and our neighbors and take back what we all worked so hard to pay our taxes to enjoy! As much as equality and everyone equal is concerned, that is a bunch of BS! Our country has always had levels of wealth n status and it always will, the wealthy employ the middle class and the middle class supports the poor!, if you try to equal out everyone meaning take the wealthiest money and over tax the middle class and give all that to the poor you've destroyed the system! Lets make section 8 work for the privilege of living in a home and hold them accountable for the upkeep and appearance of that home or they lose that privilege! Point blank and simple! I love my valley and my town and I want my child to grow up with that same pride!
morons galore

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 9, 2013
 
i don't know who linda is or who you are. but thank God for section 8. start your investigation with the federal gov't numbnuts and get your high powered attorneys to stop the multi billion dollar welfare subsidy that some benefit from and some are jealous over.

i say bring f'ing comptom to hemet for your pleasure
deb

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

morons galore wrote:
i don't know who linda is or who you are. but thank God for section 8. start your investigation with the federal gov't numbnuts and get your high powered attorneys to stop the multi billion dollar welfare subsidy that some benefit from and some are jealous over.

i say bring f'ing comptom to hemet for your pleasure
Yeah, I'm jealous that I can't get money for nothing, get reduced or free rent, or spend my days at home doing shit instead of working. Yeah, I'm jealous! But that doesn't mean I want to lower my standards and become one of them. I have pride in myself.

When things became hard for us, we limited our spending, sold things, and got second jobs...you know...things most responsible people do.
Bearded

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

deb wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm jealous that I can't get money for nothing, get reduced or free rent, or spend my days at home doing shit instead of working. Yeah, I'm jealous! But that doesn't mean I want to lower my standards and become one of them. I have pride in myself.
When things became hard for us, we limited our spending, sold things, and got second jobs...you know...things most responsible people do.
Amen! Girl tell it how it is! Thank gosh you responded to the idiot! Nice to hear another voice of reason, morals and values! Hang in there girl and keep the faith, there's still some of us out there who can see the big picture and aren't afraid to speak up!
RestoreLawandOrd erInHemet

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 12, 2013
 
LINDA KRUPA MUST GO wrote:
WHERE DOES THIS A-HOLE LIVE? SHE IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY HEMET WILL NEVER CHANGE. SHE WANTS TO BRING MORE SECTION 8 TO HEMET AND SAID “Being poor and being on Section 8 does not mean you're in a gang, on drugs or a low-life,” Krupa said.“It means you're poor. These people may simply need a little bit of help to keep their property up, and there may be ways we can help these people." YOU A-HOLE THESE PEOPLE STAY ON SEC. 8 FOR AN AVG. OF 10-20 YEARS!! AND THEY PUT THESE A-HOLES NEXT TO PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF WHO WANT TO KEEP THE NEIGHBORHOOD NICE. YET THESE A-HOLES ARE PLAYING LOUD MUSIC,(FILTHY LANGUAGE)AND HANGING OUT WITH THEIR PANTS PULLED DOWN LATE AT NIGHT (SINCE THEY DON'T HAVE TO WORK) LINDA KRUPA IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR CITY AND THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE WITH THAT WAY OF THINKING. p.s SHE MUST NOT HAVE A SEC 8 RENTER NEXT DOOR YET. WHERE DOES SHE LIVE? LETS FIND OUT AND GET HER OUT!!!
I agree completey.
Praya

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 9, 2013
 
Just because a person receives gov't assistance, doesn't mean they're low lives. Some people aren't dependent upon Section 8; but they are "assisted" by it- that's what it's for; & everyone can't be on top at the same time- even with the same amount of hard work.
Most people are working their a** off & b/c of certain circumstances, they still need help. There is no way ANYONE can say everyone on Section 8 are low lives, drunks, lazy or anything else. Some people just simply need help!!
Amongst us, there will always be the poor; & the Bible speaks of this with over 300 references in Scripture. It seems to me that God's very concerned about the poor; & we should be too. How can anyone judge the next man based upon what he doesn't have. What if it were you? What if it becomes you tomorrow? If you're blessed, good for you! Don't bash the next person for whatever process they're going through to receive blessings. Who in the hell are any of us to do so?! Anyone can fall! Be careful what you say! These same people may be "assisting" you in some kind of way one day!
Ben Dover

Perris, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 9, 2013
 
Praya wrote:
Just because a person receives gov't assistance, doesn't mean they're low lives. Some people aren't dependent upon Section 8; but they are "assisted" by it- that's what it's for; & everyone can't be on top at the same time- even with the same amount of hard work.
Most people are working their a** off & b/c of certain circumstances, they still need help. There is no way ANYONE can say everyone on Section 8 are low lives, drunks, lazy or anything else. Some people just simply need help!!
Amongst us, there will always be the poor; & the Bible speaks of this with over 300 references in Scripture. It seems to me that God's very concerned about the poor; & we should be too. How can anyone judge the next man based upon what he doesn't have. What if it were you? What if it becomes you tomorrow? If you're blessed, good for you! Don't bash the next person for whatever process they're going through to receive blessings. Who in the hell are any of us to do so?! Anyone can fall! Be careful what you say! These same people may be "assisting" you in some kind of way one day!
Assistance and Total Dependency are two different things.
These programs are called "Goverment Assistance" because they were put in place to "Assist" while your getting back on your feet.
Unfortunately there are more than not that have found "loopholes" and are using the "Assistance Programs" as a career.
These are the one's that the Inland Empire is solicited to accept by the state (or LA county) with the promise of a quick one time payout. The problem is that they are supposed to be divided up between the cities depending on their demograghics, size and the law. The surrounding cities have said either "no more" or have made deals with the city of Hemet to accept their share for.......wait for it..........Yep a one time payout.

Hemet: "Hell Yeah We'll Take Them" Gimme $.

Jack Mehoff

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 9, 2013
 
I agre, there are people that need TEMPORARY help. Due to the rotten job market, I have had friends that have needed some help. If these people are not put looking for jobs, they are keeping their houses up or doing productive things. They aren't congregating in yards, drinkingand getting high. They keep their kids under controll and have kept their personal pride. Some have even worked as temps, and one person startefd a yard maintenance service. They do not want to live off of the govt forlife. They are respectfull and thankfull. It seemsthat most sec 8 people in Hemet are abusing the system. They seldom stay in the same place for more than 6 months. They pay their portion of the rent for a month or two, then get 3 months of free rent waiting out their eviction. Those are the people that I think we are complaining about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 min Belly up 200,317
Men 49 min sounds liar 11
Bi-racial couples in Hemet 50 min LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE 5
Leaving Hemet and the San Jacinto Valley? (Jul '10) 52 min please stay 62
when hemet was peaceful 52 min hemet still great 38
Homeless/Panhandlers 55 min feed the kids 14
Review: Precision Window Tinting 56 min same here 2
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 22 at 10:23PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••