Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leon

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 28, 2013
like about 11:30 a.m. just a few minutes ago, there was a loud rumble sound. It lasted about three seconds. Then again around 11:40. It shook my whole house. Did anyone else feel this?
chuck norris

Corona, CA

#23 Jun 28, 2013
I live in perris off of Nuevo Rd and the 215 and I work around the skydivers and Recycling center,area and i have not heard anything.
ted mosby

Long Beach, CA

#24 Aug 20, 2014
I hear this all the time. some government experiments I'm guessing
Aleldeen

Menifee, CA

#25 Aug 25, 2014
Poster wrote:
Hi,
The last several days I have heard loud booms and at times the house will shake. I've checked the earthquake maps and they haven't shown anything. Outside the booms are quite loud also, especially this evening. I can't find anything online about it, and thought I would post here. Have you heard/felt it? Do you know what it is? Thank you!
I live in menifee and I keep hearing loud booms as well every night for past few days is it milatary training
TawshaRose

Sun City, CA

#26 Aug 26, 2014
TawshaRose wrote:
I heard them too (near Murrietta Rd & Craig Ave).
I didn't pay much attention, as I've often noticed bombing noises from Camp Pendleton's military excercises over the years. But, if it shook the house, perhaps someone is blasting in or near your area. About two yrs ago now, someone used too much nitro (I guess) at a housing project near here, which caused a MIGHTY LOUD blast, & ROCKED the neighborhood ... not to mentiion that it broke the new windows out in the new homes adjacent to the blast... If not blasting for new house foundations, they may be blasting more of our areas' beautiful boulders to smitherines ...):
Then again ... MAYBE someone is blasdting for better leachline absorption, in preperation for the soon-expected flooding in the are ...
... Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to what it is from. Maybe, firemen in your area could tell you, as blasting should require a permit!
I am in Menifee, CA ... NOT: Queen Creek, AZ---of which I've never heard, nor know where it is.
TawshaRose

Sun City, CA

#27 Aug 26, 2014
The:
"Noise Advisory for Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton"...
... has a Noise Report [notice] assigned to the dates August 23 through 29, 2014.
I've been hearing them at varying times, every day during those dates.
Cloud cover can make the noise louder & heard further away than if the sky is clear.
We apparently have 3 more days to go:
http://www.pendleton.marines.mil/About/BaseIn...
TawshaRose

Sun City, CA

#28 Aug 26, 2014
TawshaRose wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Menifee, CA ... NOT: Queen Creek, AZ---of which I've never heard, nor know where it is.
I posted this because my first post says: TawshaRose - Queen Creek, AZ - Jan 31, 2010. My current posts say I'm in Sun City, which is a part of, but noot the part of Menifee where I reside.(Oh well, it's close enough ... especially in comparison to AZ!)

fedup

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#29 Sep 2, 2014
YuKi ThE DooKiE wrote:
<quoted text>
Its camp pendleton.. It was in the paper that they were going to be doing it this week. Sometimes you can feel it in Corona.
It's not camp Pendleton, it's happening in Perris, CA ,too. Maybe MAFB. Did you notice all the water coming up? The fields are very green for the end of summer out here. Keep an eye on the storm drains.
TawshaRose

Sun City, CA

#30 Sep 3, 2014
To 'fedup'...

The website with the noise schedule for Camp Pendleton says that sometimes the noise generated can be heard up to 50 miles away, and Perris is within that distance.

The little rain we've had was enough to sprout many desert weeds & keep them green for some time. They are used to going for a long time between rains.
Foot lomg

Hemet, CA

#31 Mar 5, 2016
I believe what we're hearing in the Paris Menifee Temecula area is underground mining by the US government building tunnels across the United States check it out it's not a secret it's online you can look on youtube but they're not supposed to tell you that that's why I'm speaking up
Foot lomg

Hemet, CA

#32 Mar 7, 2016
Poster wrote:
Hi,
The last several days I have heard loud booms and at times the house will shake. I've checked the earthquake maps and they haven't shown anything. Outside the booms are quite loud also, especially this evening. I can't find anything online about it, and thought I would post here. Have you heard/felt it? Do you know what it is? Thank you!
it is happening all over the country the informations out there if you look on an internet their tunneling underneath the United States they being the government it's all part of their plan for underground bases and transportation thank you have a good day reply
Foot lomg

Hemet, CA

#33 Mar 7, 2016
Long time resident wrote:
Last night in Quail Valley we keep hearing loud booming noises back towards Canyon Lake but never found out what it was.
It's not Camp Pendleton we live too far away here in the valley their tunneling its been happening all over the United States informations online if you look for it its basis and transportation tunnel thank you have a nice day
Foot lomg

Hemet, CA

#34 Mar 7, 2016
To all of my favorite concerned citizens of Riverside, their tunneling underneath us. They being the government. They're putting in underground bases and transportation lines across the United States. The blooms are happening in almost every 50 state. Informations online all you have to do is look. Check out Walmart tunnels or D.U.M.B. deep underground military bases. It's not a conspiracy it's online. It's all there. It's all true. It's not Camp Pendleton. Anyway you guys thought you would like that information. If you would like to know more information like I said check out Walmart tunnels or Jade helm 15 or deep underground military bases. Have a great day and enjoy are weather today love the rain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) 4 hr Mr Richardson 5
News News of our Past: Ranch worker reports he saw a... Aug 24 Brian Jennings 1
News TemeculaRegistered sex offender accused of tryi... Aug 24 Jake- 1
Middle eastern people are racists Aug 24 iqawiyy1217 1
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Aug 23 calfirelove 53
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Aug 23 Regolith Based Li... 44
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Aug 22 Victoria Rode 23

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages