The trans pacific partnership or TPP

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Chris

Murrieta, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Old John T

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Chris.. Finally had time to check.out your link. Im not happy about the secrecy. Nafta was bad enough, we dont need one on steriods. I dont want to lower our health and safety to those of a third world country. Making it easier to off shore jobs really sucks. A free internet is like free speech, and should not be messed with. So SOPA on steriods is unacceptable. We should not fast track these issues through congress. Im not sure if PBO js completely to blame for this, or if the multi national corporations are to blame. The fact that Haliburton and Monsanto arr involved makes me wonder. At any rate, i hope that our congress critters will defeat this measure when it comes up.
Chris

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2013
i read somewhere that hidden in the aca is a mandatory chipping requirement,i'll try to find it,but it relates the google barges with chip implant monitoring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menifee- will it take a turn for the worst? (Aug '09) 6 hr tellinitlikeitis 79
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 6 hr tellinitlikeitis 134
Get a Free Haircut from La Mode Salon 16 hr Kathy karch 1
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) Sun the investigator 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Mar 1 Jen 79
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:57 am PST