ATTENTION

United States

#61 Apr 6, 2013
lol
lala

United States

#62 Apr 8, 2013
kapman wrote:
Can anyone here tell me if the area of Menlo Ave and State St is a safe area for a family with 2 small children? My brother is moving there and Im just curious about the area.
nice area very quiet n clean n friendly.
I have an idea

Marina Del Rey, CA

#63 Apr 21, 2013
Now, I was gonna call this entry, "lets just call a spade a spade", but then people would think I am racist. Still, here's an idea. Lets change the name of Hemet's major streets to reflect its new reality.

Florida Ave. should be renamed "Martin Luther King Blvd". Since any town that has a drug, homeless, and Prostitution addled section is usually on MLK, we should get with the times.

Lyon should be renamed "Avanito de Benito Juarez", since the worse section of any town is the corner of MLK and ABJ.

Sanderson, will hence forth be called "Colonel Sandersen", to make the blacks feel more at home, here in "Desert Compton".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yo brotha

Murrieta, CA

#65 Apr 23, 2013
How about re-naming florida ave nica junction
Spade a Spade

Los Angeles, CA

#66 May 2, 2013
I have an idea wrote:
Now, I was gonna call this entry, "lets just call a spade a spade", but then people would think I am racist. Still, here's an idea. Lets change the name of Hemet's major streets to reflect its new reality.
Florida Ave. should be renamed "Martin Luther King Blvd". Since any town that has a drug, homeless, and Prostitution addled section is usually on MLK, we should get with the times.
Lyon should be renamed "Avanito de Benito Juarez", since the worse section of any town is the corner of MLK and ABJ.
Sanderson, will hence forth be called "Colonel Sandersen", to make the blacks feel more at home, here in "Desert Compton".
Because I am not afraid, LOL

We can also call "Winchester Ave" by its new name "Gatt Street", and "Lambs Canyon" can be called "Black Sheep Road". We all now live in "Moreno Valley EAST", so it fits

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CLOSE HOMELESS SHELTER

Hemet, CA

#67 May 4, 2013
is a good start.
Hemetoid

Hemet, CA

#68 May 6, 2013
We wish we had never bought houses here in 2007. There are so many wierdos....even on our nice little street off Charlton. Old vet sits in his garage and stares over in my windows (sometimes with binoculars) all day, tweeker neighbor on right threw lemons at my 4 year old's window, neighbor on left is so nosy she has 'Miracle Ear' listening to us when we're in our yard. Then after tweeker lost house, squatters moved in with 6 pit bulls. This place should be called "Club Ped".... if not on Megan's law list, they haven't been caught.
ATTENTION

United States

#70 May 7, 2013
hey Angie r u in ur 50's or 60's? if u r then u may have been intrumental in my life many years ago
angie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious..how do you know she has miracle ear? I want to know so I know when it is happening to me. I caught my neighbor watching me. My bedroom window faces his front door. So, I told my husband and my husband waved at him. Once the perv knew his secret was out, he stopped because I guess it looses its thrill when you watch people.
ATTENTION

United States

#72 May 7, 2013
ok cool thank u
angie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, sorry. I'm in my 30s
KFC ADDition

Los Angeles, CA

#73 May 12, 2013
I have an idea wrote:
I think in order to make the blacks feel more welcome, we should look at the new "Colonel Sandersen" side roads and make them sound like side dishes. Yes I know, blacks dont buy side dishes, because it gets in the way of MORE chicken, but still. "fruitvale", can now be called "Biscuits and Gravy Lane". Esplanade kinda sounds like a fountain drink (think Gatorade), so we can call it "Grape Drink Ave". Eaton Ave., is now "Eat Dems Ave.". Now that they are here, and like roaches they never leave a place they have infested; and since I dont want them robbing MY house we should make the blacks feel as welcome as possible.
KFC ADDition

Los Angeles, CA

#76 May 13, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
It's grape drank, not grape drink. And biscuits and gravy is white trash food. I think you mean waffles.
Dir Sir,
While I do agree that it is, in fact, pronounced "Drank",(and calling it "drink" was simply my own Whiteness coming thru). How dare I misspell how they talk, that's RACIST! Still, I do hold true that they eat biscuits and gravy, Grits and Gravy, and whatever else you can possibly smother in gravy. As to waffles, I am afraid that it only counts if topped by fried chicken ...and a helluva lot of gravy (or imitation maple syrup).
Hemet Roads

Los Angeles, CA

#79 May 19, 2013
KFC ADDition wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in order to make the blacks feel more welcome, we should look at the new "Colonel Sandersen" side roads and make them sound like side dishes. Yes I know, blacks dont buy side dishes, because it gets in the way of MORE chicken, but still. "fruitvale", can now be called "Biscuits and Gravy Lane". Esplanade kinda sounds like a fountain drink (think Gatorade), so we can call it "Grape Drink Ave". Eaton Ave., is now "Eat Dems Ave.". Now that they are here, and like roaches they never leave a place they have infested; and since I dont want them robbing MY house we should make the blacks feel as welcome as possible.
I like how this is going so I will add my own views. First, calling all the roads in Hemet after menu items at KFC is RACIST!. So, Fruitvale should be called Watermelon Lane. Likewise, Palm Ave, will now be called Watermelon Ave., and Las Flores Dr., is now Watermelon Dr. Sure, some of these roads cross, but we can just leave that to the RACISTS to figure out
CouldaBeen

Los Angeles, CA

#80 May 19, 2013
Hemet Roads wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how this is going so I will add my own views. First, calling all the roads in Hemet after menu items at KFC is RACIST!. So, Fruitvale should be called Watermelon Lane. Likewise, Palm Ave, will now be called Watermelon Ave., and Las Flores Dr., is now Watermelon Dr. Sure, some of these roads cross, but we can just leave that to the RACISTS to figure out
Yup, we should welcome the blacks 2 Hemet.They are here, and it aint like they gonna leave. Oh what coulda been, in this nice little town. Anyway, "Harvard St", is now "Somewhere Around Xmas of 10th Grade St" (we'll need bigger signs) "Cottonwood", is now "Pick Dat Cotton ...Wood" (again, bigger signs). "Oakland", is now "Desert Oakland", and "Morning Mist Ave", is now "Sleep until About Noon Mist Ave".
Hemet Native

Los Angeles, CA

#81 Jun 6, 2013
My turn. Menlo Ave is now Menthol Ave. Mead st. is Now Malt Liquor st. Victoria ave is now LaShonda ave, and Minor st. is now She Told Me She Was 18 st.
gerry

Los Angeles, CA

#83 Jun 17, 2013
best and funniest thread Ive read on topix in a loooong time
kevin

Los Angeles, CA

#84 Jun 22, 2013
How about if "Esplanade Ave", is now "My Leased Esplanade and Only 2 Payments Behind" Ave?
mando

Hemet, CA

#86 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah we moved out here 3 years a go helmet sucks the people in the so call community just don't give a f***.If you are not a home buyer your in the section 8 people in section 8 are the ones are f****** it up.for the hard working people...if we had the money to move we will b a out of here...if you r thinking to move to helmet willow walk do suck.
Larry Miller

Marina Del Rey, CA

#89 Aug 8, 2013
All of these letters should be a serious wake up call to the politicians running Hemet. However, instead of educating themselves to the horrors their negligent leadership has foisted on the rest of us, they just sit on their asses or strut around acting giving each other high fives for a job well done. I've got news for these featherbedding jackass freeloaders. Enjoy your jobs while you still have them. We don't want you, we don't like you, we think you stink and it's time for you to go. Get the hell out!!!
Michael Sanchez

Los Angeles, CA

#90 Nov 30, 2013
The problem is not Hemet, it is our nation, just look at the filth considered popular culture. We have went from a God fearing nation to a hedonistic society where everyone is a victim, and that is their excuse for being lazy.
Hemet resident

Hemet, CA

#91 Dec 2, 2013
I love Hemet. But sorry to say that crime here has risen so much. I have already started sending letters to the city council members telling them that if they don't start fighting the crime I will not vote them into office when they run again.
If they get enough complaints maybe they will start doing something.
I also send letters to our state assembly and congressmen and senators complaining about the increase in the crime rate.
We now keep guns in our garage when we are in there and guns in our house. Believe me no one will come into our garage or house without our permission and survive. If the government will not protect us then we must protect ourselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 min KiMare 200,953
Why is hemet racist ?!? 1 hr Chris 26
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 8 hr brewed 5,070
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr subscibe 15,995
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 22 hr Ilike 8
kim Tue Hmt street drivers 5
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at September 17 at 9:55AM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••