liveinhemet

AOL

#41 Jun 28, 2011
Left Hemet wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Totally irrelevant.
Liveinhemet says:
"We really like Hemet. We live on the East side in the Val Vista area. Nice homes on nice streets and nice neighbors." and...
"I have lived in Hemet for 24 years. We own 4 homes here. We rent 3 of them out. 2 are paid for. We both work full time jobs."
So, consider the source. Misery loves company and Stuckinhemet is trapped. Good that you were able to short sale and get out. In fact, to just flat walk away from Hemet is worth it. If and when the economy starts gaining traction, Hemet won't because it's become a blighted ghetto. The demographic shift creates a double whammy for the San Jacinto Valley with the economic downturn and the "Blight Flight" that's occurring there, now.
Liveinhemet has headinsand.
And you have yours stuck up your a^^
Another Comment

Hemet, CA

#42 Jun 28, 2011
liveinhemet wrote:
<quoted text>
If people don't report crime then how can a law enforcement agency fight crime. Those that had a burglary are not smart at all. Seems like if you don't report a crime you must be hiding from something. Afraid to have the police come to your home. Don't think I want neighbors that stupid.
Yeah, uh-huh. I think their logic was they felt it was too trivial for our busy, understaffed police/sheriff's departments.

And be careful who you call "stupid". The people you speak of may be your nearby neighbors, living in nice homes, on nice streets.....
Marshal Mathers

United States

#43 Oct 2, 2011
I have lived in the willowalk community for 3years.
It's not a really bad place myself and other residents
Go out almost every day and run/excersise security is always out they are armed and I've seen them do good work. Hemet P.D patrols the area as well once in a while.
Yes crime happens everywhere but its not as bad as most people make it seem. I attend the h.o.a meetings here as well.
bs detector

Moreno Valley, CA

#44 Oct 3, 2011
Marshal Mathers wrote:
I have lived in the willowalk community for 3years.
It's not a really bad place myself and other residents
Go out almost every day and run/excersise security is always out they are armed and I've seen them do good work. Hemet P.D patrols the area as well once in a while.
Yes crime happens everywhere but its not as bad as most people make it seem. I attend the h.o.a meetings here as well.
WillowWalk community is beautiful, but it's also know as the "Gated Ghetto". I hope things improve
jenny

Hemet, CA

#45 May 3, 2012
i live in hemet curently since 2001 and the only parts that are really bad is gibert st. palm st looks nice but sum part of its bad ant stetson if ur a mother or a father look up magans law and it will tell u the placeses not to go
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#46 Aug 6, 2012
After reading all of these posts, I have to conclude my assessment of would happen to Hemet years ago was spot on. Hemet city fathers were specifically instructed to not grant a permit for a Super Wal Mart to be build in our city. The idiots did anyway. They are now paying a very heavy price for their reckless handling of public safety. Hemet is like the Old South. Gone with the Wind. The only difference is we don't have the Union Army burning Atlanta. We have Hemet "leaders" doing the torching 24-7 with no remorse.

Since: Aug 12

Hemet, CA

#47 Aug 7, 2012
vale vista is not nice just saying
Just Me

Marina Del Rey, CA

#48 Aug 7, 2012
I bought a house here 4 years ago in West Hemet. So far we haven't had any problems. But I have seen in the older areas of Hemet withalot of undesirables. Also, on Florida, we have seen the proscitudes often. They did a sweep and got rid of them for a short while (Until they posted bail). There are some homelss people, but I don't really know if I am looking at one, until you see them at night on the streets. If they aren't bothering anyone, then I don't mind. I might have seen drug dealers, but I didn't know it. I am almost always at home. The Walmart on Sanderson really does need to kick the teens and kids off of their property at night. There are alot of them. And I see many of them being trouble makers and some even riding around on bikes and skateboards up and down the parking areas. I don't know if they are looking in cars or looking to rob someone. We haven't had any prolems with them so far, but still. It doesn't look nice and it makes us feel we have to look over our shoulders alot. The Walmart is open 24 hours. I heard there was a 10pm curfew but the Police aren't enforcing it. I really wish they would. I really dn't see the police doing anything but driving around town and going to the senior's homes when they get a distress call to the paramedics or fire dept. If the Law would step it up more, there wouldn't be as much crime. They seem to be lazy.We had to call them once a few years ago because this girl beat the crap out of her x boyfriend right in front of us. The cops cames 2 hours later.Long after the girl was gone.
I wish I had seen these coments when we were looking for a house. We would have waited longer and maybe we could have gotten a house in a better town. But still, all in all, so far, we have been okay here.
understaffed

Radersburg, MT

#49 Aug 8, 2012
Just Me wrote:
I bought a house here 4 years ago in West Hemet. So far we haven't had any problems. But I have seen in the older areas of Hemet withalot of undesirables. Also, on Florida, we have seen the proscitudes often. They did a sweep and got rid of them for a short while (Until they posted bail). There are some homelss people, but I don't really know if I am looking at one, until you see them at night on the streets. If they aren't bothering anyone, then I don't mind. I might have seen drug dealers, but I didn't know it. I am almost always at home. The Walmart on Sanderson really does need to kick the teens and kids off of their property at night. There are alot of them. And I see many of them being trouble makers and some even riding around on bikes and skateboards up and down the parking areas. I don't know if they are looking in cars or looking to rob someone. We haven't had any prolems with them so far, but still. It doesn't look nice and it makes us feel we have to look over our shoulders alot. The Walmart is open 24 hours. I heard there was a 10pm curfew but the Police aren't enforcing it. I really wish they would. I really dn't see the police doing anything but driving around town and going to the senior's homes when they get a distress call to the paramedics or fire dept. If the Law would step it up more, there wouldn't be as much crime. They seem to be lazy.We had to call them once a few years ago because this girl beat the crap out of her x boyfriend right in front of us. The cops cames 2 hours later.Long after the girl was gone.
I wish I had seen these coments when we were looking for a house. We would have waited longer and maybe we could have gotten a house in a better town. But still, all in all, so far, we have been okay here.
Glad you haven't had any problems, and I hope that continues. But as far as HPD being "lazy", that is NOT the case. The situation facing HPD is understaffing, caused by the cuts made to HPD due to the budget crisis. I suggest you buy a scanner, and listen to HPD and what they are facing. Increased crime, decreased staffing. That is a fact. Those guys and girls with HPD are working their tails off because they are so few. There have been more officers added recently, but a few have also retired, or moved elsewhere, and HPD needs MORE! I hear there are a few more cops coming to Hemet soon, and I hope that they will relieve some of the burden and overtime the current officers are facing. Running cops on overtime is not good for the budget, or the cops forced to work overtime in order to take up the slack.
janice

Murrieta, CA

#50 Aug 29, 2012
kapman wrote:
Can anyone here tell me if the area of Menlo Ave and State St is a safe area for a family with 2 small children? My brother is moving there and Im just curious about the area.
hemet is a farely nice area i live here at n state st the only place to live at menlo ans state is a rough trailer park where they just had police at on this date 8/29/12 im in desert palms but not sure if they rent u have to buy i think and qualify for there is apts up street at fruitvale and state st
OhMG

Yucaipa, CA

#51 Aug 29, 2012
No, that is not a good area.
marie

Glendale, CA

#52 Sep 9, 2012
since blacks are taking over Hemet crime has increase. not nice anymore.
hay yall

San Jacinto, CA

#53 Sep 10, 2012
Do they have undercovers out to stop the johns and prostitutes in hemet if not why not
dezzz

Hemet, CA

#54 Oct 25, 2012
liveinhemet wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you had to short sale is because the bottom fell out of the housing market. NO other reason.OR you did like so many other people. Your house wasn't worth what you paid for it so you wanted out.
Lol yes I currently live in Hemet in the willow walk have lived here for a couple of years N yes trashy people. I have lived in Compton before and moved to murrieta 8 years ago to get my business going I have seen some crazy people here in the willow walk seriously people make it trashy with there ghetto children running the streets at like elementary age kids throw trash on floor I have seen inside some people houses after they move and come on people atleast vacuum like 1 time a year dog hair growing on walls smells like urine.... Gates r always broken... New security guards talk on phone or read newspaper hahaha this guy nacho he drives green titan allows all these people in here ... He is ghetto his self he does the property management for all the oriental homeowners which r related and they just care about money no matter if it's drug money get him out n get the ghetto ass people out ...
Dave

Hemet, CA

#55 Oct 26, 2012
dezzz wrote:
<quoted text>Lol yes I currently live in Hemet in the willow walk have lived here for a couple of years N yes trashy people. I have lived in Compton before and moved to murrieta 8 years ago to get my business going I have seen some crazy people here in the willow walk seriously people make it trashy with there ghetto children running the streets at like elementary age kids throw trash on floor I have seen inside some people houses after they move and come on people atleast vacuum like 1 time a year dog hair growing on walls smells like urine.... Gates r always broken... New security guards talk on phone or read newspaper hahaha this guy nacho he drives green titan allows all these people in here ... He is ghetto his self he does the property management for all the oriental homeowners which r related and they just care about money no matter if it's drug money get him out n get the ghetto ass people out ...
From Compton, came out here to start a business...would that be selling drugs or pimping?
George

Marina Del Rey, CA

#56 Feb 22, 2013
Told you so. Hemet officials voted to allow Wal Mart in the city to do business. Shit followed. All very predictable. The idiots were forewarned but they had their minds all made up that they knew what was best for us "unenlightened" taxpaying citizens. The morons reassured us that the tax revenue generated by Wal Mart alone would satisfy all of Hemet's funding needs forever. Look around you. What do you see? Detroit West., and this is just the start. Wait until these morons close down the police dept and fire departments and contract them "out". Having said all this there is a way to "fix" this mess and quickly. Only question., do the people have the resolve to do it by kicking out the current crop of loser politicians ie., pronto? We would do a lot better replacing them with "anybody" from a temp agency at $8.00 per hour. Face it., Hemet is no more. It's gone with the wind.
tom

Hemet, CA

#57 Feb 23, 2013
Badderfish wrote:
vale vista is not nice just saying
It's 'Valle Vista', you retarded monkey.
ReallyNot

Hemet, CA

#58 Feb 24, 2013
George wrote:
Told you so. Hemet officials voted to allow Wal Mart in the city to do business. Shit followed. All very predictable. The idiots were forewarned but they had their minds all made up that they knew what was best for us "unenlightened" taxpaying citizens. The morons reassured us that the tax revenue generated by Wal Mart alone would satisfy all of Hemet's funding needs forever. Look around you. What do you see? Detroit West., and this is just the start. Wait until these morons close down the police dept and fire departments and contract them "out". Having said all this there is a way to "fix" this mess and quickly. Only question., do the people have the resolve to do it by kicking out the current crop of loser politicians ie., pronto? We would do a lot better replacing them with "anybody" from a temp agency at $8.00 per hour. Face it., Hemet is no more. It's gone with the wind.
Time for a recall of Youseff, Smith, Milne! PLEASE! Before it is truly "too late".
concerned citizen

Hemet, CA

#59 Apr 5, 2013
What a bunch of whining bitches. I personally know 3 seperate households within a half mile of State/Menlo. These are devoted families who are trying to keep their kids safe and happy from the drugged out bums (thanks valley restart), the amped up barney fife look alikes, and yes the "bloodthirsty" thugs. Bottom line bitches is you are terrified of an image you saw on law and order! You realize hemet pd is useless as a pecker on a pope so your solution is moving??? whining??? Fuck That!
I miss old Hemet too. Start realizing that there is more to the picture. Support your local whiteboys, good hearts can be found just organize. Patrols? Neighborhood watch? Lets find a solution.
im from compton

Hemet, CA

#60 Apr 5, 2013
and you're scared cos we flip you biaaatch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Hello 5,067
kim 2 hr Hmt street drivers 5
Editorial: Hemet ends long tradition, outsource... 3 hr Hemet Native 3
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr pies 15,993
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr ploppers 200,936
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 8 hr hemet 7
Anyone hearing the damm alarm by hemet mall , b... 9 hr hmt cali 1
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Riverside County was issued at September 16 at 2:29PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••