Philly On The Run
Sabrina

Newbury Park, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2010
Wow, this thread is ridiculous and immature. Some of these people need to go on their Myspace and whine to their friends. The public does not want to see this crap on a review page. Philly on the Run has good food and a good atmosphere. There is no stall in the restroom and they have an "A" rating from the county. The value is great for the quality and amount of food served. Try it yourself. The only problems they ever had have all been fired and obviously are having a hard time getting over it and the staff there now....rocks!!
Mark

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 10, 2010
What kind of food is there I will try it.
Sabrina

Newbury Park, CA

#23 Jun 11, 2010
It's authentic italian, plus other, sandwiches, salads etc. It is located on Harvard between florida and latham. Enjoy!
Pajet

Moreno Valley, CA

#24 Jun 11, 2010
California law, dumbshit, you have a place of business (a restaurant) you HAVE to have a restroom available for customers. Maybe they did not let the homeless guy in to use the toilet, but they have to let a paying customer.
Pajet

Moreno Valley, CA

#25 Jun 11, 2010
less, ofcourse, the owner WANTS someone to take a dump on her floor.
hemet guy

Perris, CA

#26 Jun 11, 2010
i have been in this place, its a health code violation to go thru there kitchen area, the owners have told me that they got grandfathered in. If they ever move no more restrauant at that location. there hoagies and cheesesteaks are awesome !!
illegals out now

Anza, CA

#27 Jun 12, 2010
Good food, and they hire people who speak English! Never needed to use their restroom, or get a look at the kitchen, but WHO CARES? Have any of you looked at the conditions at the local McDonalds or BK lately? Not much to brag about, and they are nationwide! Give me an honest mom-and-pop type restaurant anyday! That's what Philly is. Great food, nice folks who speak English, and GREAT FOOD!

Yeah, I know I said it twice already, but GREAT FOOD!......

From a Pennsylvania guy who knows..........
hemet

Bellflower, CA

#28 Jun 13, 2010
still wanna do the owener hottie
CLOSED SUNDAY

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Jun 14, 2010
went there on sunday and it was closed.
hey moron owners: hint. people like to eat out on sunday.
no wonder people are bagging on them
AND WHOEVER THIS SABRINA IS PLEASE STFU ALREADY I JUST READ ALL THE POSTS YOU KISS*SS
philly wit da runs

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Jun 16, 2010
Who would eat at a place where the owner eats half your hoagie while making it?

badda-boom badda-barf @ philly with the runs
illegals out now

Anza, CA

#31 Jun 19, 2010
badda-bing, badda boom, badda-baahhh!

you are a dumbass.

badda-BING!

got da runs? BAD CRACK? maybe meth?

wassup wich u?

Philly on the Run rocks!!!

Great food, never a prob.

From a PA guy. East Coast.
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#32 Jun 20, 2010
What is the thread about?
WTH

Yorba Linda, CA

#33 Jun 20, 2010
Who let the mentally challenged people out? Are these Adults acting these way? For shame. Shows the lack of class and no morals you hold. Why are people such toughy woufy loud mouths behind computers?
hemet lover

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Jun 21, 2010
been to philly a few times, nice place. let the haters hate i love the subs.
Sabrina

Moreno Valley, CA

#35 Jun 21, 2010
How dare you, ALL OF YOU say such harsh things about the holy Philly on the Run! May the Lord most high strike down upon you with great vengence those who DARE insult the owner with the golden pus!

May the white royal sauce that is used in their sandwiches slide down your throat with much pleasure and fill your voided tummy with warm and sticky goodness. And although the blessed food might evacuate your bowels quickly and with great force, may it's brown tidal wave exit leave you with fond memories of the sacred Philly on the Run and its blessed owner.
Sabrina

Moreno Valley, CA

#36 Jun 21, 2010
Amen
METH SAB

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Jun 21, 2010
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hey Sabrina, are you still in treatment for meth?
Sabrina

Moreno Valley, CA

#38 Jun 21, 2010
Yes! And my treatment includes a big, cheek stretching hoagie from Philly on the Run!
Sabrina

Newbury Park, CA

#39 Jun 21, 2010
Really? Jealous much. Grow up and get a life! Way to hide behind your computer and other people's names and I hope all this is making you feel better. It's rewarding to be thought of so much. Too funny, Roflmao
Sabrina hoagie

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Jun 22, 2010
yes, my meth treatment is going very well thank you. funny-ass freakin tweakin thread. KEEP IT UP PHILLY IT IS GREAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet's Wife Beaten (Aug '14) 15 hr Double Tap 16
News HemetHEMET: Escaping the heat in mid-county (Sep '14) 17 hr Grape Soda 2
News Temecula4 people arrested in connection with ro... 17 hr Grape Soda 2
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 18 hr Boxer MMA 330
Harrassment and Stalking (Aug '12) Sun Double Tap 8
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Jan 13 Bobbysgirl 77
What types of fireworks are allowed in Hemet? (Jun '10) Jan 11 pabloescobar 13

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages