Sabrina

Moreno Valley, CA

#204 Oct 9, 2011
AVERAGE JOE wrote:
<quoted text>NOT SURE WHO IS BASHING THIS PLACE BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE JUST 2-3 PEOPLE W/OUTA LIFE .... I HAVE EATEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES FOOD WAS GREAT !! IT WAS A REAL TREAT .. THANK YOU PHILLY .. I KNOW OF ANE EX-EMPLOYEE WHOS FATHER WAS REAL PISSED-OFF HE WAS FIRED .. DONT KNOW IF HE IS ONE OF THE POSTERS .... THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH PHILLY IS THAY USED TO OFFER DISCOUNTS TO WORKERS IN UNIFORM AND DUE TO THE SLOW TIMES THAY STOPED THAT BUT STILL OFFER IT TO THE POLICE AND FIRE .... I HAVENT BEEN BACK SINCE .. I UNDERSTAND HAVING TO TIGHTEN THE BELT .. WE ARE ALL MAKING LESS NOWADAYS..
P.S. THE FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE WAS GREAT!!!!
Hmmm....sure do know a lot of personal stuff. Were you boning the owner, too?
Michelle

Moreno Valley, CA

#205 Oct 10, 2011
Hmm, running out of material so your pulling stuff from over a year ago? After 2 years one would think, move on. You need help woman, nobody cares anymore and you keep goin and goin. This whole thread, with ip addresses, is not goin to help you keep your son. You are putting the nails in yourself. Your not hurting anyone but your son, think about it.
Sabrina

Moreno Valley, CA

#206 Oct 10, 2011
Michelle wrote:
Hmm, running out of material so your pulling stuff from over a year ago? After 2 years one would think, move on. You need help woman, nobody cares anymore and you keep goin and goin. This whole thread, with ip addresses, is not goin to help you keep your son. You are putting the nails in yourself. Your not hurting anyone but your son, think about it.
Michelle? Go f*ck yourself.
James

Moreno Valley, CA

#207 Oct 10, 2011
Michelle wrote:
What kind of a person talks about another persons poor child? You're a cow, Michelle. A nasty, jealous cow.
Hemetian

Hemet, CA

#208 Oct 10, 2011
Philly is awesome. I don't know why anyone would bash that place. Food and service is always outstanding.
happycamper

San Jacinto, CA

#210 Oct 20, 2011
I was there today and had a wonderful meal. Hot and delicious. The place was clean and tidy. It is small, but very nice. We were treated like friends the minute we walked in the door. All the time we were eating we were catered to, and asked how things were. Both sandwiches were fantastic.(I had the chicken parm and it was the BOMB):):):) It was our first visit and we will definitely be back. We loved it. Always very happy to support small local businesses, and this one really deserves our repeat patronage. Ignore the haters on this thread. Sour grapes...for sure! Someday maybe they'll grow up and get a life, but probably not.
jp

Moreno Valley, CA

#211 Oct 20, 2011
happycamper wrote:
I was there today and had a wonderful meal. Hot and delicious. The place was clean and tidy. It is small, but very nice. We were treated like friends the minute we walked in the door. All the time we were eating we were catered to, and asked how things were. Both sandwiches were fantastic.(I had the chicken parm and it was the BOMB):):):) It was our first visit and we will definitely be back. We loved it. Always very happy to support small local businesses, and this one really deserves our repeat patronage. Ignore the haters on this thread. Sour grapes...for sure! Someday maybe they'll grow up and get a life, but probably not.
Bullshit post! Probably some pole smoker who works there hoping to drum up business. Food sucks, the workers suck. Work on fixing your problems instead of writing phony reviews.
USA-CA economy shredded

Radersburg, MT

#212 Oct 21, 2011
With all the economic upheaval happening now, all a few bashers can figure out to do is try to run a good local business into the ground?

Seriuosly, folks, GET A GRIP! WAY bigger fish to fry right now. Philly on the Run is, and always has been, a great place to get great food.

Maybe y'all bashers should go and join a disjointed, clueless "occupy" something somewhere for whatever "reason" movement?

If you do that, please report back on the "mission" of the "occupy" movement. Please be concise, and state your (and their) point or points.

jp

Moreno Valley, CA

#213 Oct 21, 2011
USA-CA economy shredded wrote:
With all the economic upheaval happening now, all a few bashers can figure out to do is try to run a good local business into the ground?

Seriuosly, folks, GET A GRIP! WAY bigger fish to fry right now. Philly on the Run is, and always has been, a great place to get great food.

Maybe y'all bashers should go and join a disjointed, clueless "occupy" something somewhere for whatever "reason" movement?

If you do that, please report back on the "mission" of the "occupy" movement. Please be concise, and state your (and their) point or points.
So you want people to waste their hard earned money at a place that serves sub standard food and shitty service? Most people can figure out that some of the posts were BS. But behind it all, Philly needs to work on their customer service.
BillM2009

Hemet, CA

#214 Oct 21, 2011
I ate there before. Too over-priced and the sandwich wasn't that great. I don't remember the people, so they did not make that much of an impression on me.
SandwichGuy

Hemet, CA

#216 Oct 22, 2011
BillM2009 wrote:
I ate there before. Too over-priced and the sandwich wasn't that great. I don't remember the people, so they did not make that much of an impression on me.
I agree it'd be great if they'd lower their prices a bit (I still realize they need to make a profit, but we'd probably eat there more often if they did) but the food is excellent. Great veal parmagiana. Tastycakes shiped in from the East Coast. Never experienced any bad service whatsoever.
where is philly

Hemet, CA

#217 Aug 31, 2012
went to the restaurant everyone here is talking about and couldn't find it..where is it?
local resident

Hemet, CA

#218 Aug 31, 2012
where is philly wrote:
went to the restaurant everyone here is talking about and couldn't find it..where is it?
They shut down for good months ago.
LLE

Los Angeles, CA

#219 Aug 31, 2012
Why is this still a thread?
hey lle

Hemet, CA

#220 Sep 1, 2012
who the f are you. the topix monitor? who gives a hoot why this is still a thread. maybe we all don't check in with LLE..

hey lle, what mutual fund should i invest in??
hey lle, where should i send my kids to graduate school?
hey lle, they are building new houses in ogden utah, do you approve..?

HEY EVERYONE GO ASK LLE BEFORE YOU HAVE YOUR NEXT BOWEL MOVEMENT TO GET APPROVAL....IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU LLE??

HAHAHAHAHA
i agree

Hemet, CA

#221 Oct 3, 2012
why would someone bring up an old topic unless it was gay ray??
Jaqui

Hemet, CA

#222 Oct 3, 2012
Arrggg! We closed shop and headed to Georgia so my daughter Honey Boo Boo could be a beauty queen and I could marry my brother.

United States

#223 Oct 3, 2012
i agree wrote:
why would someone bring up an old topic unless it was gay ray??
Yea, what ever happened to "gay ray"?
kenny

Hemet, CA

#224 Oct 3, 2012
new topic wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, what ever happened to "gay ray"?
AIDS
goergia really

Hemet, CA

#225 Oct 3, 2012
damn i wanted to see more filth in the bathroom they used to make the cheesesteakszzzzzz in......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet eye care center on Morton place FRAUD (Mar '11) 10 hr miss debbie12 47
Albertsons in Hemet (Sep '07) Sat amanda castro 18
News HEMET: Information, not cash, for panhandlers (Feb '12) Apr 24 Chris 18
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Apr 23 Flora 69
Lou Pittam's Store (Apr '10) Apr 21 Iremember 6
HemetHEMET: Water future murky Apr 21 Badskpr 1
Netflix Apr 20 Cassierae 1
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE