First Prev
of 12
Next Last
DISGUSTED

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 8, 2010
Philly On The Run in downtown Hemet on Harvard is the worse place I have ever eaten. Bad food, bad attitude, disgusting owner who has no manners (the women).

The husband is a great guy but the Philly loud mouth lady is nuts.
Plus i wish the city would monitor the signs always waving on Florida..
FOOD SUCKS!!
NO WONDER THERE IS HARDLY ANYONE EVER IN THERE!! GO BACK TO PA.
nobashing

Anza, CA

#2 May 11, 2010
WOW! Not the same thing I experienced at all! Food always awesome, people were great, prices reasonable. Myself and my co-workers have had take-out lunches from Philly several times, and everyone loved it! Even people not from PA! Good people, and GREAT FOOD! Try them out. Not exactly low-fat, tofu-based food, but DELICIUOS, and TASTY! Can't wait to go there again!
The Owner

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 May 15, 2010
Considering this was such a mean spirited review that covered food, owner, signs and business ethic and did not just involve a specific incident, I realize this was personal. Having recently terminated three employees for poor work performance - I will mention KARMA!
Arnold

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 May 15, 2010
The Owner wrote:
Considering this was such a mean spirited review that covered food, owner, signs and business ethic and did not just involve a specific incident, I realize this was personal. Having recently terminated three employees for poor work performance - I will mention KARMA!
Are you ever oprn in the evening ?

Since: May 10

Nuevo, CA

#5 May 16, 2010
I have been eating there for over a year and never had any issues.The food is always great,And the food is always fresh.Owners are always friendly,And damm i love those homemade chips and fries !!!!
Hemet

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 20, 2010
"Having recently terminated three employees for poor work performance"

how did you ever make payroll?
food sucks

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 25, 2010
Whoever thinks that an owner fired 3 employees in a very small restaurant is crazy. The fat loud mouth broad who runs that place is an ass****. crude and obnoxious. karma and code should cure the roach problem there.
hope

Fillmore, CA

#8 May 25, 2010
My Wife and I have eaten there many times and never had bad service or bad food. I think it is a little pricey, but we will go back again. The chips they make are out standing.Thanks to the sign guys we found this place.
lil critters

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 29, 2010
pricey isn't the word at philly. i seen itsy bitsy critters on floor so we politely walked out. now i read they fired 3 employees in a place that can't even hold 3 employees. i tend to agree with OP, sorry to punk a biz in hemet but truth is truth.
Anonymous

Nuevo, CA

#10 May 29, 2010
I HAVE NOTHING BUT TIME !!
gross

Moreno Valley, CA

#11 May 30, 2010
I don't remember the food. But I won't be back. I used the restroom and discovered that their was no toilet paper. Whomever was in the stall before me must of been really desparate because they wiped their butt with a sanitary napkin and used the sticky part of the pad to stick it to the back of the stall door.
paranoid owner

Los Angeles, CA

#12 May 31, 2010
hey big mouth philly girl. ur paranoid. these posts are all from diff. people. u r not liked straight up freak. food dux and take yer freakin philly attitude and go back east schmucko!
Stupid hicks

Moreno Valley, CA

#13 May 31, 2010
Maybe the owner wouldn't be such a "big mouth" with an attitude if she didn't have to work with you retards?
Stupid Hick

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 31, 2010
Never been to the place ya'll are yapping bout but sounds like a Yankee fer sure!
lov subs

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jun 3, 2010
The subs are great there. This whole threads is lousy. Let's support local people.
Vegan

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 7, 2010
the hoagies are great if you like rat meat. DELICIOUS!
hemet guy

Nuevo, CA

#17 Jun 7, 2010
what are you talking about, they dont have a bathroom for public use, this sounds like somebody has there head in the toilet
Native of Hemet

San Dimas, CA

#18 Jun 7, 2010
philly on the run awesome value for amount you get
ladies who own it are awesome the redhead (sexy as all let out) but alas sign on corner waver gota go
ugly little girl and annoying when your dealing with the short cycle signals and short blocks of crazy orange county and san diego drivers who cant drive
and run red lights
Hector

Moreno Valley, CA

#19 Jun 8, 2010
That sign twirler had that sign upside down the day before yesterday.
Judy

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 9, 2010
Hoagies there do not have rat meat. Unfair, it is possum.
badda-bing badda-boom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 10 hr Eric 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 19 hr mary 2
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Dec 25 lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Dec 25 Annonymous 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 29 at 4:55AM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet