low life gardner
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
citizen kane

Perris, CA

#1 Aug 17, 2009
does anyone out their know this lowlife grant brubaker?his business name is total service? if you use this service then you are geting ripped of. this guy abuses women, childern has restraining orders aganist him from numerous people.heres a copy of one of his records! what do you think? you can look it in court records.
Case HEV005323 - BRUBAKER VS BRUBAKER
Case HEV005323 - Complaints/Parties
Complaint Number: 1
Complaint Type: DOM VIOL W/O CHILD(REN)
Filing Date: 07/18/2007
Complaint Status: Complete 12/20/2007
Party Number Party Type Party Name Attorney Party Status
1 Protected Person JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER RUDIBAUGH, KATHLEEN BLOOM Complete 12/20/2007
2 Restrained Person GRANT BRUBAKER Unrepresented Complete 12/20/2007
Case HEV005323 - Actions/Minutes
Viewed Date Action Text Disposition
01/08/2008 PROOF OF SERVICE OF RESTR ORDER AFTER HEARING SERVED ON GRANT BRUBAKER SERVED 01/04/08 FILED (NON-COMPLAINT) Not Applicable
12/20/2007 RESTRAINING ORDER AFTER HEARING (CLETS); JUDGE CAROL D. CODRINGTON Not Applicable
12/20/2007 8:30 AM DEPT. H2 HEARING RE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION) FILED BY JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER, REPRESENTED BY KATHLEEN BLOOM RUDIBAUGH. Granted
Minutes
HONORABLE CAROL D. CODRINGTON PRESIDING.
CLERK: M. BENTON
COURT REPORTER: DAWN MARIE JORDAN
JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER PRESENT IN COURT REPRESENTED BY KATHLEEN RUDIBAUGH.
NO APPEARANCE BY GRANT BRUBAKER.
PETITIONER SWORN AND EXAMINED.
AT 10:11 THE FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS WERE HEARD:
ISSUES DISCUSSED WITH THE COURT.
--------
COURT MAKES THE FOLLOWING ORDERS:
RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) GRANTED.
ENTIRE ACTION (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) GRANTED. CASE COMPLETED.
THIS ORDER, EXCEPT FOR ANY AWARD OF CHILD CUSTODY OR VISITATION, SHALL EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT ON 12/20/12.
GRANT BRUBAKER SHALL NOT CONTACT, MOLEST, ATTACK, STRIKE, THREATEN, SEXUALLY ASSAULT, BATTER, TELEPHONE OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE OTHER PARTY,
...SHALL NOT FOLLOW, STALK, SEND MESSAGES TO, DESTROY THE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF, OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE OTHER PARTY.
AND THE FOLLOWING HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS: ANDRA, AVERIE AND CHLOE BRUBAKER.
SHALL NOT CONTACT OR TELEPHONE PROTECTED PERSONS.
STAY AWAY ORDERS: GRANT BRUBAKER SHALL STAY AT LEAST 100 YARDS AWAY FROM THE PROTECTED PERSONS AND:
PROTECTED PERSON'S RESIDENCE.
PROTECTED PERSON'S WORKPLACE.
PROTECTED PERSON'S CHILDREN'S SCHOOL OR CHILD CARE
OTHER: PROTECTED PERSONS VEHICLE.
PROTECTED PERSON(S) MAY RECORD ANY PROHIBITED COMMUNICATION MADE TO THEM BY THE RESTRAINED PERSON.
RESTRAINED PERSON MUST SURRENDER TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SELL TO A LICENSED GUN DEALER ANY FIREARM(S) IN OR SUBJECT TO HIS OR HER CONTROL OR POSSESSION, WITHIN 48 HOURS OF SERVICE OF THIS ORDER.
INCLUDING AMMUNITION
10/30/2007 REISSUE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION) FILED BY JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER; HONORABLE CAROL D. CODRINGTON. Not Applicable
10/30/2007 8:30 AM DEPT. H2 HEARING RE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION) FILED BY JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER, REPRESENTED BY KATHLEEN BLOOM RUDIBAUGH.
sociopath brubaker

Menifee, CA

#2 Aug 20, 2009
know this psycho quite well. what you say is true. more later.
citizen kane wrote:
does anyone out their know this lowlife grant brubaker?his business name is total service? if you use this service then you are geting ripped of. this guy abuses women, childern has restraining orders aganist him from numerous people.heres a copy of one of his records! what do you think? you can look it in court records.
Case HEV005323 - BRUBAKER VS BRUBAKER
Case HEV005323 - Complaints/Parties
Complaint Number: 1
Complaint Type: DOM VIOL W/O CHILD(REN)
Filing Date: 07/18/2007
Complaint Status: Complete 12/20/2007
Party Number Party Type Party Name Attorney Party Status
1 Protected Person JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER RUDIBAUGH, KATHLEEN BLOOM Complete 12/20/2007
2 Restrained Person GRANT BRUBAKER Unrepresented Complete 12/20/2007
Case HEV005323 - Actions/Minutes
Viewed Date Action Text Disposition
01/08/2008 PROOF OF SERVICE OF RESTR ORDER AFTER HEARING SERVED ON GRANT BRUBAKER SERVED 01/04/08 FILED (NON-COMPLAINT) Not Applicable
12/20/2007 RESTRAINING ORDER AFTER HEARING (CLETS); JUDGE CAROL D. CODRINGTON Not Applicable
12/20/2007 8:30 AM DEPT. H2 HEARING RE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION) FILED BY JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER, REPRESENTED BY KATHLEEN BLOOM RUDIBAUGH. Granted
Minutes
HONORABLE CAROL D. CODRINGTON PRESIDING.
CLERK: M. BENTON
COURT REPORTER: DAWN MARIE JORDAN
JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER PRESENT IN COURT REPRESENTED BY KATHLEEN RUDIBAUGH.
NO APPEARANCE BY GRANT BRUBAKER.
PETITIONER SWORN AND EXAMINED.
AT 10:11 THE FOLLOWING PROCEEDINGS WERE HEARD:
ISSUES DISCUSSED WITH THE COURT.
--------
COURT MAKES THE FOLLOWING ORDERS:
RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) GRANTED.
ENTIRE ACTION (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) GRANTED. CASE COMPLETED.
THIS ORDER, EXCEPT FOR ANY AWARD OF CHILD CUSTODY OR VISITATION, SHALL EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT ON 12/20/12.
GRANT BRUBAKER SHALL NOT CONTACT, MOLEST, ATTACK, STRIKE, THREATEN, SEXUALLY ASSAULT, BATTER, TELEPHONE OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE OTHER PARTY,
...SHALL NOT FOLLOW, STALK, SEND MESSAGES TO, DESTROY THE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF, OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF THE OTHER PARTY.
AND THE FOLLOWING HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS: ANDRA, AVERIE AND CHLOE BRUBAKER.
SHALL NOT CONTACT OR TELEPHONE PROTECTED PERSONS.
STAY AWAY ORDERS: GRANT BRUBAKER SHALL STAY AT LEAST 100 YARDS AWAY FROM THE PROTECTED PERSONS AND:
PROTECTED PERSON'S RESIDENCE.
PROTECTED PERSON'S WORKPLACE.
PROTECTED PERSON'S CHILDREN'S SCHOOL OR CHILD CARE
OTHER: PROTECTED PERSONS VEHICLE.
PROTECTED PERSON(S) MAY RECORD ANY PROHIBITED COMMUNICATION MADE TO THEM BY THE RESTRAINED PERSON.
RESTRAINED PERSON MUST SURRENDER TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SELL TO A LICENSED GUN DEALER ANY FIREARM(S) IN OR SUBJECT TO HIS OR HER CONTROL OR POSSESSION, WITHIN 48 HOURS OF SERVICE OF THIS ORDER.
INCLUDING AMMUNITION
10/30/2007 REISSUE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION) FILED BY JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER; HONORABLE CAROL D. CODRINGTON. Not Applicable
10/30/2007 8:30 AM DEPT. H2 HEARING RE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE PREVENTION) FILED BY JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER, REPRESENTED BY KATHLEEN BLOOM RUDIBAUGH.
grant b psycho

Moreno Valley, CA

#3 Sep 20, 2009
grant is a punk ass little criminal. if he is around you watch out. why this loser isn't in state for life is beyond logic. grant the lost little predatory fool. there are several people keeping a close watch on the freak boy grant brubaker.
16yr resident

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Sep 21, 2009
What type of business is he part of, a company or privately self employed?
SOCIOPATH BRUBAKER

Moreno Valley, CA

#5 Sep 23, 2009
he works (worked maybe) his step kids in 100 and above degree heat in the summers. all of them, the girl could barley see above the lawnmowers and the good good people of hemet just let him work his step kids so the momma is an asshole also, she deserved this criminal chithead, but the kids got the raw deal. so sad. crack whore mother and psycho step father. they'll all be acting out when they grow up trust me. lowlife scum. so my (OUR) tax dollars will be paying for mental health, courts, da's, police, prison guards for the kids. all for this losers troubled mind and the pain he inflicted on a retard moms' kids.

what biz you ask? go read the OP (original post) it is there in plain site. then google the name and it'll pop up. technology is beyond this imbecile. he'll be in state prison.
haha

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Sep 24, 2009
SOCIOPATH BRUBAKER wrote:
he works (worked maybe) his step kids in 100 and above degree heat in the summers. all of them, the girl could barley see above the lawnmowers and the good good people of hemet just let him work his step kids so the momma is an asshole also, she deserved this criminal chithead, but the kids got the raw deal. so sad. crack whore mother and psycho step father. they'll all be acting out when they grow up trust me. lowlife scum. so my (OUR) tax dollars will be paying for mental health, courts, da's, police, prison guards for the kids. all for this losers troubled mind and the pain he inflicted on a retard moms' kids.
what biz you ask? go read the OP (original post) it is there in plain site. then google the name and it'll pop up. technology is beyond this imbecile. he'll be in state prison.
I remember a close friend having to deal with this idiot, he said he even threatened his life lol.
Grant

San Bernardino, CA

#7 Sep 25, 2009
Please be aware that there are 2 Grant Brubakers in Hemet. The Dirt bag and myself. I remember being in middle school when dirt bag was stealing cars. I have worked hard and own my own business here in tow. Before opening Authority Real Estate, I owned Total Development Services. I know who this other dirt bag is and have had to explain this before.
luck

Moreno Valley, CA

#8 Sep 25, 2009
Just the luck in the dna. He started stealing cars in middle school?
nature VS. nuture? he is the bad seed possibly.
Grant wrote:
Please be aware that there are 2 Grant Brubakers in Hemet. The Dirt bag and myself. I remember being in middle school when dirt bag was stealing cars. I have worked hard and own my own business here in tow. Before opening Authority Real Estate, I owned Total Development Services. I know who this other dirt bag is and have had to explain this before.
concern citizen

Moreno Valley, CA

#9 Oct 2, 2009
16yr resident wrote:
What type of business is he part of, a company or privately self employed?
he is a gardner drives red truck with white trailer
concern citizen

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Oct 2, 2009
Grant wrote:
heres the Brubaker that is being talked about with his allises.
Case SWM076432 - Defendants

Seq Defendant Next Court Date Status Agency /
DR Number Arrest Date Count 1 Charge Violation Date
1 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERT HEPD
08104805 05/16/2008 PC M273A(B) 05/16/2008
ALIAS: ALBERT, PARSONS JOSEPH
ALIAS: BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO
2 BRUBAKER, ROSALIA CARMELLA HEPD
ALIAS: SMITH, ROSALIA
ALIAS: FABBIANO, ROSALIA

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Status
Custody N/A
Filing Type Complaint Filing Date 06/11/2008
Ordered Bail $0.00 Posted Bail $0.00
D.A. S. Silverman Defense Pvt Kevin Speir
Next Action: Deputy Report #: HEPD 08104805

Warrant Type Status Issued Affidavit
NONE N/A N/A
Probation Type Granted Expiration
Summary 12/03/2008 12/02/2012
Sentence Convicted Date County Jail CTS
10/22/2008 45 Days N/A
State Prison Max Sentence
N/A N/A
Fine and Penalty Restitution Fine Restitution to Victim
0 N/A

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Charges

Arrest Charges
Count Charge Severity Description Violation Date Plea Status

1 PC M273A(B) M Abuse/Endanger Child 05/16/2008
Filed Charges

1 PC M273A(B) M Abuse/Endanger Child 05/16/2008 GUILTY CONVICTED

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Probation

Probation Type: SUMMARY Granted: 12/03/2008 Expire: 12/02/2012

SUMMARY PROBATION GRANTED FOR A PERIOD OF 48 MONTHS, UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) OBEY ALL LAWS, ORDINANCES, AND COURT ORDERS.
2) BE COMMITTED TO THE CUSTODY OF THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF FOR 45 DAYS; -- SAID COMMITMENT TO BE SERVED ON CONSECUTIVE WEEKEND, COMMENCING 01/09/2009 AT 9:00, OR AS AUTHORIZED BY RSO WEEKENDER PROGRAM.
3) PAY A FINE AND ASSESSMENT IN THE TOTAL OF $494.00, PAYABLE TO THE COURT, AS DIRECTED BY ENHANCED COLLECTION DIVISION .
4) ENROLL IN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM BY 12/26/2008, AND COMPLETE BY 10/15/2009.
5) DO NOT ANNOY, HARASS, THREATEN, OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF SARAH S..

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Related Cases On Calendar

Related Cases On Calendar
This Defendant Does Not Have Any Other Cases With Future Hearings Scheduled.

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Previously Disposed Cases

Case Number Filed Date Charges Next Hearing Jurisdiction
HEF002849 11/19/1999 PC 118 SUPERIOR COURT-RIVERSIDE
HEM017190 05/30/2001 PC M594(A) SUPERIOR COURT-RIVERSIDE
SWM065580 07/17/2007 PC 148(A)(1) Southwest Justice Center

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Actions and Minutes

Action Date Action Text Disposition Hearing Type
08/10/2009 PROGRESS REPORT - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CLASSES FILED
07/15/2009 FINE PAYMENT VOIDED
Minutes
concern citizen

Moreno Valley, CA

#11 Oct 2, 2009
heres some more of his life

Case SWM076432 - Defendants

Seq Defendant Next Court Date Status Agency /
DR Number Arrest Date Count 1 Charge Violation Date
1 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERT HEPD
ALIAS: ALBERT, PARSONS JOSEPH
ALIAS: BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO
2 BRUBAKER, ROSALIA CARMELLA HEPD
ALIAS: SMITH, ROSALIA
ALIAS: FABBIANO, ROSALIA

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Status
Custody N/A
Filing Type Complaint Filing Date 06/11/2008
Ordered Bail $0.00 Posted Bail $0.00
D.A. S. Silverman Defense Pvt Kevin Speir
Next Action: Deputy Report #: HEPD 08104805

Warrant Type Status Issued Affidavit
NONE N/A N/A
Probation Type Granted Expiration
Summary 12/03/2008 12/02/2012
Sentence Convicted Date County Jail CTS
10/22/2008 45 Days N/A
State Prison Max Sentence
N/A N/A
Fine and Penalty Restitution Fine Restitution to Victim
0 N/A

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Charges

Arrest Charges

1 PC M273A(B) M Abuse/Endanger Child 05/16/2008
Filed Charges

1 PC M273A(B) M Abuse/Endanger Child 05/16/2008 GUILTY CONVICTED

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Probation

Probation Type: SUMMARY Granted: 12/03/2008 Expire: 12/02/2012

SUMMARY PROBATION GRANTED FOR A PERIOD OF 48 MONTHS, UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) OBEY ALL LAWS, ORDINANCES, AND COURT ORDERS.
2) BE COMMITTED TO THE CUSTODY OF THE RIVERSIDE COUNTY SHERIFF FOR 45 DAYS; -- SAID COMMITMENT TO BE SERVED ON CONSECUTIVE WEEKEND, COMMENCING 01/09/2009 AT 9:00, OR AS AUTHORIZED BY RSO WEEKENDER PROGRAM.
3) PAY A FINE AND ASSESSMENT IN THE TOTAL OF $494.00, PAYABLE TO THE COURT, AS DIRECTED BY ENHANCED COLLECTION DIVISION .
4) ENROLL IN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM BY 12/26/2008, AND COMPLETE BY 10/15/2009.
5) DO NOT ANNOY, HARASS, THREATEN, OR DISTURB THE PEACE OF SARAH S..

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Related Cases On Calendar

Related Cases On Calendar
This Defendant Does Not Have Any Other Cases With Future Hearings Scheduled.

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Previously Disposed Cases

Case Number Filed Date Charges Next Hearing Jurisdiction
HEF002849 11/19/1999 PC 118 SUPERIOR COURT-RIVERSIDE
HEM017190 05/30/2001 PC M594(A) SUPERIOR COURT-RIVERSIDE
SWM065580 07/17/2007 PC 148(A)(1) Southwest Justice Center

Case SWM076432 Defendant 325612 BRUBAKER, GRANT ALBERTO - Actions and Minutes

Action Date Action Text Disposition Hearing Type
08/10/2009 PROGRESS REPORT - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CLASSES FILED
07/15/2009 FINE PAYMENT VOIDED
Minutes
broke taxpayer

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2009
just goes to show how broke california is. they cant even keep low lifes in jail or prison. maybe they should do what joe sheriff does in phoenix...build a tent city and let the friggin low lifes live there. costs arizona nearly nothing to house the friggin losers. they feed them donated hotdogs and bologna 3x a day to. no air conditiong, weights rooms or tv's either. ha ha ha ha.
evil supports evil

Perris, CA

#13 Oct 11, 2009
By the way, his lawyer, Kevin Andrew Speir, was busted this year for stealing $110,000 from a client's trust fund. And this guy was a "prominent figure" in Hemet?!(Press Enterprise, Friday, August 28, 2009).
Questions for Grant

Perris, CA

#14 Oct 17, 2009
Posted by Grant: Friday Sep 25 Please be aware that there are 2 Grant Brubakers in Hemet. The Dirt bag and myself. I remember being in middle school when dirt bag was stealing cars. I have worked hard and own my own business here in tow. Before opening Authority Real Estate, I owned Total Development Services. I know who this other dirt bag is and have had to explain this before.

Grant, are you related to low-life Grant? We were wondering why you used to own a business that started with the name "Total" Development Services. Grant the gardener owns "Total" Service, of which a phone number comes up at an appartment complex this guy doesn't even live at. You both have a middle initial that starts with "A". All be it, you do now own "Authority Real Estate" and do not live near low-life Grant. This guy has a lot of relatives in Hemet, some who have restraining orders against him, and we are interested in knowing how he gets away with the crimes he committes. Could the word "Authority" suggest there is police involvement here? Just searching for the TRUTH. Thank you for your time.
Ahole Grant

Menifee, CA

#15 Dec 21, 2009
He in big trouble with law.
Total Trashbag Gardening

Murrieta, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2010
I live next to a home of which the yard is maintained by this, excuse my French, dirtbag. For ten years I have had to clean up the garbage and tree cuttings, dirt clods, trash he throws in my hedge. He hires idiots and kids and tells them I am a "Psyco" so they will trash my yard even more. I have no grass in my front yard, but he will be sure the idiots he hires, whack the grass and leaves onto the sidewalk so the wind will blow the debris to cover my driveway and pile in front of my garage door.
I suppose I am considered psyco in Hemet for wanting to keep my property clean!
I am told the person that hired him is a fireman who lives in Hemet. Now WHY would a fireman hire such a criminal dirtbag to keep the property maintained?! The weeds in this back yard have topped our 6' fence in the past.
On Sept.10th, I walked out to collect my garbage can. The boy who was whacking the grass and debris, made sure it was piled on the sidewalk and the breeze was blowing right onto my driveway. They can't blow it directly into my driveway, as I have a large hedge that divides the property, so they blow it on the sidwalk and hope the wind will pick it up and spread it across my driveway. I told the boy I had just cleaned my yard and asked if he could please clean up the mess.
He walked over to the utility trailer where Grant was and told him. Immediately Grant told the boy I was a "psyco". He said it twice. I told Grant he was the one with the problem. Just look at his criminal record. When he realized I had a video camera, he freaked. He came over and blew most of the debris into the street, so it could blow into everyone else's property.
The first time I confronted him about the problem, he told me to suck his dick. I said, "Now why would I want to do something like that with such an ugly son of a bitch like you?"
He began throwing branch cutting into my side yard after that.
This jerk continues to drive by my house and point, slow down and stare, and harass me any way he can when he is in my neighborhood.
This ass is TOTALY antisocial.

I am a Christian and cancer survivor. If anyone is a psyco, it is Grant Brubaker. Look at what it states in his court records:

I would like to know if anyone else is having problems with this creep.
Also, I would like to ask the courts -
WHY IS THIS CREEP OUT ON THE STREETS?!
Pretty_Poison

Burbank, CA

#17 Sep 24, 2010
Is he any kin to the Brubaker and Culton Real Estate Company ???
Total Trashbag Gardening

Murrieta, CA

#18 Sep 27, 2010
I'm not sure. I have someone checking this guy out. One of the names listed is JAMES ALLEN BRUBAKER. He had a restaining order against Grant. Sounds like a really disfunctional family.
I'll let you know what we find out.
need gardener

United States

#19 Sep 29, 2010
i need a gardener for my chino mansion. anyway this grant guy can get contacted to work for me?

compared to the guys in chino mens prison he seems like a nice law abiding citizen. let me guess? he is a drug taker, has tats/ink on him, drinks lots of booze & probably likes vroom vroom bikes!!!! oh yeah has some type of ugly facial hair and tries to dress like a true lowlife idiot

poy-fect!
punk grant

United States

#20 Oct 30, 2010
Pretty_Poison wrote:
Is he any kin to the Brubaker and Culton Real Estate Company ???
grant is a prison gay punk. likes to threaten but sucks big ones at simpson park. if you got an issue with that grant email through here and we will talk face to face bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) 12 hr C MURPHY 6
Warning about Casa del sol rv resort Fri Christine 1
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Feb 22 HillBilly 132
Black teens loitering outside E. Hemet stores (Jul '11) Feb 20 tellinitlikeitis 43
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Feb 17 David f Miller 342
young gay guys in hemet (Oct '14) Feb 17 David f Miller 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Feb 17 Jeff 90

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages