The last straw:11-year-old white chil...

The last straw:11-year-old white child drugged by blacks in Hemet motel

Posted in the Hemet Forum

ConcernedInHemet

Hemet, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2013
Hemet protest in front of The Budget Motel

&sn s=tw

I did some further research into this case after viewing the video and it certainly appears to be possible that the Hemet Police Department may be covering this case up or, at best, trying to minimize it. Even if the child was not forcibly taken to the Florida Avenue motel in question I believe it may still be legally considered to be kidnapping for adults to bring a young child to a motel, not to mention drug her!

Get the word out about this case, there's no way it's not absolutely awful any way one looks at it!
GetReal

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jul 16, 2013
I can't believe this crap going on. Who are the owners of this place? Is this where the state is housing all the child molesters at tax payers expense? We need to get these people out of town. Sounds like the citizens of Hemet need to go to the council meetings, that seems to be the only way they listen.
daniel

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 16, 2013
fcken blacks
Pink Panther

Murrieta, CA

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Very sad but your kid wasn't probably held against her will, Some of these kids are starting early these days, and with more punks coming into town, the peer pressure is higher.
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#5 Jul 19, 2013
Could someone please cite the source for this story?
Nuance

Hemet, CA

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Wow...just looked at the video. It is sad and pathetic if what was said did happen. On a side note, the woman in question, the mother looks like she is on drugs her damn self. You can't help but notice the missing teeth this woman has. It makes me wonder who actually was the first to expose this little girl to meth. I think there is more going on here than what was said. At any rate, the guys who resided in that hotel room deserve to be in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jayson "nobody" Homedew Mon nobodysgirl88 1
News Hemet juvenile arrested for robbery Mon Larry Miller 1
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Mon Doc Holliday 114
News Pagans Out Of The 'Broom Closet' In Southwest R... (Jan '10) Sun indano 240
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Aug 29 Mama told you so 151
bum groups everywhere now! Aug 29 Tent city 3
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Aug 27 Uk king 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages