19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Being Stued

Covina, CA

#16035 Apr 18, 2013
Forsyth County, Ga. a police officer who was waiting in the drive-thru line at a McDonald's restaurant pulled a gun on the customer ahead of him because the officer was angry at having to wait for his food.

The off-duty officer is Detective Sgt. Scott Biumi, 48, of the DeKalb County Police Department.
Bingo

Covina, CA

#16037 Apr 18, 2013
Vermont:

Pot will probably soon be decriminalized in the Vermont, since a tripartisan bill decriminalizing marijuana for over-21s just passed in the state House.

Decriminalizing could save the state up to $400,000 per year in jail costs.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16038 Apr 18, 2013
One often hears criticism of Obama's pal Holder for calling ruling class White "Liberals" "cowards" because of their refusal to discuss race problems in an open and forthright manner. One must applaud Holder, though, for the courageous stand he is taking to uphold Federal anti-pot laws.

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16039 Apr 18, 2013
Mocking bird

Maywood, CA

#16040 Apr 18, 2013
Ronald wrote:
that obammer feller he be wantin to take my gun mahann(man, with a long southern drawl) well show that uppity black feller when we rebuild the death star. On a different note we should ban anymore crappy movies by Johnny Depp like rum diaries.
Spazzo

Covina, CA

#16041 Apr 18, 2013
Don't let Steve Herfert around any minorities since he hates them and uses racists comments around them and about them.

Like Feb. 05, 2013..

Which Steve herfert is that? The one that lives in West Covina, California and is on the city council.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16042 Apr 18, 2013
Mocking bird wrote:
<quoted text> that obammer feller he be wantin to take my gun mahann(man, with a long southern drawl) well show that uppity black feller when we rebuild the death star. On a different note we should ban anymore crappy movies by Johnny Depp like rum diaries.
Mocking bird.

Yes. I agree. No matter how much of the modest worth the Big Government ruling class transfers from ordinary increasingly impoverished worker ("middle") class White people to the Africans, the problems endemic within the African community cannot be solved until they themselves firstly admit to - and then begin addressing - those problems.

Ronald
Bruno24

Belgium

#16044 Apr 19, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
then, you tell me why we are having all these problems?
Very possibly, because since Nixon, some people have invested in fear selling. Prohibition of medication has been a Trojan Horse for criminals to get power. Prohibition gives huge markets to bandits, which makes huge amount of black and grey money which corrupts the root of the democracies, and pervert the economy. A lack of education in logic and statistics has made possible the brainwashing.
Converts

Covina, CA

#16045 Apr 19, 2013
Chechens converted to Sunni Islam, the brothers.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#16046 Apr 19, 2013
Converts wrote:
The religion of peace spoke.

Elk Grove, CA

#16047 Apr 19, 2013
Converts wrote:
The prophet of Islam boasted, " I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy, i.e. 8:12, 8:59 'unbelievers')" Ref. Sahih al-Bukhari 2977, Bukhari No. 267 - 269 ' The Prophet said, "War (i.e. jihad) is deceit." '
Converts

Covina, CA

#16048 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam, were they then "holy bombers" ?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16049 Apr 19, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very possibly, because since Nixon, some people have invested in fear selling. Prohibition of medication has been a Trojan Horse for criminals to get power. Prohibition gives huge markets to bandits, which makes huge amount of black and grey money which corrupts the root of the democracies, and pervert the economy. A lack of education in logic and statistics has made possible the brainwashing.
Bruno24.

Marijuana is not medicine. Marijuana is an illegal highly addictive class 1 mind rotting drug. Although beneficial tobacco products increase mental acuity, pot has the effect of stupefying the minds of users. That explains why the 60s 70s era revolutionary ruling elite (now in power) want to outlaw the use of tobacco products and to replace its use with pot. Once that is accomplished,it will allow revolutionary Government to more easily control the American people to accept the unacceptable.

Ronald

Elk Grove, CA

#16050 Apr 19, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno24.
Marijuana is not medicine. Marijuana is an illegal highly addictive class 1 mind rotting drug. Although beneficial tobacco products increase mental acuity, pot has the effect of stupefying the minds of users. That explains why the 60s 70s era revolutionary ruling elite (now in power) want to outlaw the use of tobacco products and to replace its use with pot. Once that is accomplished,it will allow revolutionary Government to more easily control the American people to accept the unacceptable.
Ronald
Ronald.
Marijuana can be used as medicine. True with all drugs that they can be used as a rotting drug. It's all about control. I doubt tobacco's increased mental acuity is worth the risks of the lung and heart diseases that come with it. I doubt the Government wants to get rid of tobacco because of the money it brings in and since pot doesn't. And never will because we all can grow it.
RiccardoFire
BrosMus

Covina, CA

#16051 Apr 19, 2013
The Chechen brothers must have converted to Sunni Islam, were they then become "holy bombers" ?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16052 Apr 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Ronald.
Marijuana can be used as medicine. True with all drugs that they can be used as a rotting drug. It's all about control. I doubt tobacco's increased mental acuity is worth the risks of the lung and heart diseases that come with it. I doubt the Government wants to get rid of tobacco because of the money it brings in and since pot doesn't. And never will because we all can grow it.
RiccardoFire
RiccardoFire.

Good point. Since the Government nationalized Big Tobacco, both Big Tobacco profits and taxes collected have never been greater. It's the old Government "Kick 'em in the butt so hard that they will say THANK YOU! for not kicking any harder" tactic.

Your referencing "health" causes me puzzlement, though. The overwhelming majority of deaths among hard working Americans are those of non-tobacco users. In fact, it is estimated that the death rate of non-tobacco smokers is nearly 100%. The Government "health care" industry expends most health care costs treating non-tobacco users - much of it as those unfortunates experience unimaginable end-of-life pain. I don't know how the Government tax and control ruling class can keep a straight face while claiming non-tobacco smoking is "healthy".

Ronald
Chechnya

Covina, CA

#16053 Apr 19, 2013
The (punk) Russian-installed leader of Chechnya criticised U.S. police.

Any attempt to make a connection between Chechnya and the Tsarnaevs is in vain.

Kadyrov, a tough pro-Kremlin leader whose security services have been accused of human rights abuses such as kidnappings and torture, questioned why the U.S. police had not been able to arrest Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
iree

Lappeenranta, Finland

#16055 Apr 20, 2013
feeling iree mahn
munchies

Ukraine

#16056 Apr 20, 2013
my weed smoking friends eat all my junk food :(
BigPlus

Covina, CA

#16057 Apr 20, 2013
Another state has Ok'd it's use and control plus being a good solid TAX base to which they can draw from.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... 9 hr Donna knight 1
bums on bikes 15 hr Right 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS 16 hr Chris 3
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 20 hr Chris 10
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 15 lupita garcia 8
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Dec 15 Chris 49

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match