|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Howdy,
The pro dope side is an industry which can establish prices that are multiplied by a "risk" factor that is real or imagined but which sure is a good multiplier. The no dope side is an industry that enjoys BILLIONS of taxpayer dollars and doesn't have to deliver much to ask for more money, with perceived acceleration of use as the basis for its cost multiplier. Who wins? They seem to be a true symbiosis, needing each other to maintain their ever growing cost/ price structure portrayal and continued existence. They are ONE; we are done.
Payolla

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

When those filthy Republicans changed the Nations law, with "citizens United" ruling they opened up the gates of hell.

Did you know that the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has the authority to pull back the curtain on the secret corporate money that the Supreme Court's "Citizens United" ruling has unleashed into our elections?
USK123

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Goodluck to those pot smokers who want a good career in life. No one wants to hire a pot head. Keep smoking more opportunities for some.
Anonymous

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

USK123 wrote:
Goodluck to those pot smokers who want a good career in life. No one wants to hire a pot head. Keep smoking more opportunities for some.
You know what some of the smartest people I know smoke weed! One person I know smokes weed like cigarettes and he makes 80k a year., he's an engineer, there is nothing wrong with weed. It has been proven to be very beneficial for the body! Cigarettes and alcohol are a hundred times worse than pot. With pot you can't get addicted, you can't overdose, it impairs you to a slight degree depending on how much you smoke, but there is nothing wrong with it. I would rather see someone be a pot head than an alcoholic!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>You know what some of the smartest people I know smoke weed! One person I know smokes weed like cigarettes and he makes 80k a year., he's an engineer, there is nothing wrong with weed. It has been proven to be very beneficial for the body! Cigarettes and alcohol are a hundred times worse than pot. With pot you can't get addicted, you can't overdose, it impairs you to a slight degree depending on how much you smoke, but there is nothing wrong with it. I would rather see someone be a pot head than an alcoholic!
I agree, just look how many innocent people die from drunk drivers.
Anonymous

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, just look how many innocent people die from drunk drivers.
Yeah, and I also think if pot gets legalized all through out America then the crime rate wll go down too. People won't be killing eachother because someone pinched the dime bag. Most Crimes are drug related, not always pot associated, but in a lot of cases it is!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

USK123 wrote:
The ones already at the top are pot heads that will do the hiring. I doubt they will hire a drinker, good luck!
Clams

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Are the 'flying leaps' still free?
Bruno24

Marchienne-au-pont, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

People must realize that prohibition is a criminal invention at the start, with the collusion of some special interests. The drug problem originates from drug prohibition, only.
Then pot is not even a drug, in the sense that there are no evidences of toxicity nor addiction.
Prohibition is just a technique to create big black market. It is a golden mine for terrorism and banditism. It is *the* lie of the last century.
NoShows

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

This topic is just a spam BPA virus..
ullneverno

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

740 pages of comments of bullshit -___-

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

ullneverno wrote:
740 pages of comments of bullshit -___-
what did you expect from a bunch of drug addicts?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
what did you expect from a bunch of drug addicts?
What drug are you addicted to?
Convent

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Janelle Terelys Castellanos of St. Lucy's Priory High School Glendora, California took top honors over Jennifer Argueta of Panorama High School. The West Covina girl spelled "oceanografia" correctly to win.
Mighty old Joe

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you infringe on my rights, what did you expect from me? cuddles of love and affection?
the only reason why you drug addicts are pushing for these new laws is because you want to be able to take your drugs wherever you wish to. smoke it in my face. smoke it in public. smoke it in front of my children.
after we took away your freedom to smoke cigarettes in our faces, you just couldn't stand down. and trying to get us with marijuana now.
yeah. that's all these new laws are all about. no more. no less.
as for violence.. violence has served a purpose throughout history. it's part of our reality. I embrace it.
love doesn't work. reality.
I've never in my life seen a cry for help from someone who needs marijuana so bad besides you. You sir need to relax, eat a brownie and read a book or two. About something happy. I suggest something by Hunter Thompson. Should fix your angry ignorance right up.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Mighty old Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never in my life seen a cry for help from someone who needs marijuana so bad besides you. You sir need to relax, eat a brownie and read a book or two. About something happy. I suggest something by Hunter Thompson. Should fix your angry ignorance right up.
sorry. I have no desire to be brain dead, stupid.
IRS guess

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Worried the Internal Revenue Service might target you for an audit?

You probably should be if you own a small business in one of the wealthy suburbs of Los Angeles.

Like Glendora, California 91741 zip code.

You might also be wary if you're a small-business owner in this city too.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry. I have no desire to be brain dead, stupid.
Then why do you sound brain dead?
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Smoke that toke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,741 - 14,760 of15,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Section 8 people 1 hr The_Squall 6
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Brian_G 7,303
Why is hemet racist ?!? 9 hr dave 10
Single men in Hemet 14 hr TRUTH IN COLO 11
Temecula: Three men arrested in connection with... 15 hr baby boomer 5
Front Yard Junk 18 hr Pretty_Poison 8
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members Sat Save Hemet 17
•••
•••