• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,301 - 14,320 of 15,965 Comments Last updated 26 min ago
MedowLand

Covina, CA

#15467 Mar 1, 2013
Nevber no when you might need just bull to cover up the BS that put opf towners post here.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15468 Mar 3, 2013
If youíre ready to add horse to your eating habits, then youíre in luck thanks to President Obama who has legalized horse slaughter for human consumption.

It must be good for us if the US Government says so...lol right D?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15469 Mar 3, 2013
hola
Smackoes

Covina, CA

#15470 Mar 3, 2013
Keep a close eye on the SKANKS running sgvCOG.

What an embarrassment each and every delegate is to the communities they serve.

The sgvCOG is much more qualified to throw support towards a Mr. Felon California USA than a Ms. Anything.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#15472 Mar 3, 2013
Irwindale officials investigate housing subsidy for councilman's mother
By Peter Fullam, Staff Writer
twitter.com/peterfullam
Posted: 02/19/2013 09:08:06 PM PST
Updated: 02/20/2013 11:40:31 AM PST

RR&M Truck Parking in Irwindale on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013.

IRWINDALE - City officials are investigating senior housing policies following complaints at recent City Council meetings over a housing subsidy the city pays for a councilman's mother.

Several speakers at recent council meetings have complained that the city's Las Casitas senior housing complex is intended for low income seniors, and they claim Councilman Mark A. Breceda's 82-year-old mother should not qualify.

Breceda, one of two current and two former city officials awaiting trail on charges of embezzlement, vigorously denied the claims in a telephone interview Tuesday.

He said his mother is living off Social Security and receives no income from a business in which they are co-owners.

"She's 82 years old, and all she gets is her Social Security, that's it," said Breceda. "She has nothing."

According to documents produced by Northridge Group Inc., the Big Bear Lake firm oversees the certification of eligibility for residents to live at the senior home, Breceda's mother, Stella Breceda, pays $56 a month rent, one of the lowest rent rates for any of the complex's 26 units.

The city pays a subsidy of $444 a month to cover the balance of her rent, according to the documents.

In Las Casitas' annual recertification 2012 report, Stella Breceda reported 2011 annual income of $6,936.

Tax statements were not provided because the tenant's income level did not require filing taxes, according to a 2012 Irwindale
Advertisement
Housing Authority document.

Stella Breceda also is co-owner of an Irwindale business, RR&M Truck Parking, 200 E. Live Oak Ave.

The business occupies several acres of dirt, broken asphalt and gravel land used for storing big rigs and other vehicles.

It's on the west end of a long strip of automotive, muffler, and gravel businesses that line the Arrow Highway-Live Oak strip south of the Santa Fe Dam. The business is tucked between Peck Road Gravel Pit and a 1-800-TOILETS sign on United Site Services' storage area for portable toilets.

A representative at RR&M said Breceda instructed him not to give any information about the charge for parking at the facility or how many vehicles use it.

In the subsequent telephone interview, Breceda said his mother is listed as co-owner in title only and does not receive any income from the business.

"She has nothing to do with the business," he said.

According to a City of Irwindale business license certificate issued July 1, 2012, the business owners are Mark Breceda and Stella Breceda.

Mark Breceda, in his Feb. 1, 2012 statement of economic interests for the Fair Political Practices Commission reported annual income of $10,000 to $100,000 from RR&M.

He also listed two properties in Irwindale, each valued at between $100,001 and $1million.

At its Feb. 13 meeting, the City Council voted 3-0, with Breceda and Councilman Manuel Garcia abstaining, for staff to give the council a comprehensive report March 13 on the senior housing program and the process for certifying residents' eligibility to live at Las Casitas.

peter.fullam@inlandnewspapers. com
LiesSGV

Covina, CA

#15475 Mar 3, 2013
George Ogden the great pain in the backside liars club president. Geprge could leave this this topic along, since George seems to interject race into everyone of his racial ranting articles he has published in the sgvExaminer.com newspaper.

Along with is side kicks, Steve Herfert.

Steve Herfert just couldn't resist spouting more of his racist West Covina, California carp.

Could Shelley Sanderson, Rob Sotelo (a plumber) and Andrew Mcintyre really be racists after all?

Don't ya just love it when racists come out of the closet? Doing it in public was such a stupid move on their part, but you know that's how racists operate these days and of old days too.

There were two video camera's running during another one of West Covina's racial ranting city council meeting's.

Mike Touhey was well known for his racist slanged comments, this fat guy thought it was funny - but he was just a big fat clown in the room anyway.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15477 Mar 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry dude, I guess all my information should be coming from the Government only, all information outside is a conspiracy...lol. Like I said, get an education, you faked one long enough here.
You donít have any information that anyone would trust

I donít get my information from any government

I am involved in science, and only accept theories and results that are actually published for peer review in established publications specifically created for that purpose.

saying "Scientistís agree" is a dodge, if they have not published their findings in specific publications for peer review, you are just spitting in the wind. Its crap, and every educated person knows it is crap.

Elk Grove, CA

#15478 Mar 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You donít have any information that anyone would trust
I donít get my information from any government
I am involved in science, and only accept theories and results that are actually published for peer review in established publications specifically created for that purpose.
saying "Scientistís agree" is a dodge, if they have not published their findings in specific publications for peer review, you are just spitting in the wind. Its crap, and every educated person knows it is crap.
All you do is speak right from the Government and big insurance/Pharmacy platform. Stop acting like something you wanted to be in life. Will you answer the question? If you had a normally healthy baby again, would you pump dangerous chemicals into it's blood stream every year of it's life just to prevent the flu when there is no epidemic? yes or no.

Elk Grove, CA

#15479 Mar 4, 2013
http://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3461

British medical Journal. It's been published, happy now?

Elk Grove, CA

#15480 Mar 4, 2013
Or were you concerned what the Government published?
BurnOuts

Covina, CA

#15481 Mar 4, 2013
No One but George Ogden of West Covina, California is responsible for the HATEFUL RACISTS words he chose to use in his Februrary 14 - 20, 2013 newspaper article. sgvexaminer.com page B1.

Of course the newspaper owner should have been aware and mindful of the racists language Geprge Ogden chose to use in his racists articles o the past.

George Ogden is also a great friend of the current andf former Glendora, California city council and city hall.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15482 Mar 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>All you do is speak right from the Government and big insurance/Pharmacy platform. Stop acting like something you wanted to be in life. Will you answer the question? If you had a normally healthy baby again, would you pump dangerous chemicals into it's blood stream every year of it's life just to prevent the flu when there is no epidemic? yes or no.
I donít care what the Swedish government thinks, or the British government, or the US government, they are not in charge of those journal publications your "scientists" avoid like the plague.

I know why they are afraid of peer review even if you donít.

You canít make money off the ignorant if your "theory" is actually put to the test. But you can by populating conspiracy theory websites you love so much, and other lists of "scientists" many of which have no idea their names are on such lists.

I know... I pointed it out to one of them, they were horrified.

I know you think everything is a conspiracy, that Obama is hiding under your bed.

Most of us donít live with your childish delusions.

You are a believer, you want so much to believe in these outlandish conspiracy theories, and your religion, and what have you, you are eager to absorb any misdirection any of these websites hand you. And they know it.
BrassO

Covina, CA

#15483 Mar 4, 2013
Brass pipes were cool.

Elk Grove, CA

#15484 Mar 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít care what the Swedish government thinks, or the British government, or the US government, they are not in charge of those journal publications your "scientists" avoid like the plague.
You canít make money off the ignorant if your "theory" is actually put to the test. But you can by populating conspiracy theory websites you love so much, and other lists of "scientists" many of which have no idea their names are on such lists.
I know you think everything is a conspiracy, that Obama is hiding under your bed.
You are a believer, you want so much to believe in these outlandish conspiracy theories, and your religion, and what have you, you are eager to absorb any misdirection any of these websites hand you. And they know it.
Don't be so afraid old man, you scared to answer a simple question? why you hiding fool? Speak for yourself and what the government says. You don't speak for educated people.

Elk Grove, CA

#15485 Mar 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving me right, you can't answer a simple question...lol

Elk Grove, CA

#15486 Mar 4, 2013
Increasingly over the years, we are witnessing the appearance of ďscientificĒ studies that are little more than commercials, public relation sound bytes, to promote vaccinationís efficacy. Today a highly flawed medical trial conducted by a pharmaceutical corporation has a greater chance of being published in a more prestigious medical journal than does medical designed research conducted by an independent scientist without conflicts of interest with government or private industries. When we question why this would be the case, we can only draw the conclusion that such research is more often than not promotional spin designed to support the financial interests of the corporate party. This is particularly true of vaccine science, and is solely published in order to influence the nationís health policy makers and physicians, and to relieve doubts concerning their vaccineís efficacy and safety. The nationís health agencies then rely on these fabrications to convince the larger public healthcare community and citizens about the importance of vaccination. And this scenario is particularly true for the flu vaccine.

Elk Grove, CA

#15487 Mar 4, 2013
There is only one big question that needs to be answered: what is the real gold standard proof to claim that the flu vaccine is efficacious for any given individual? The question whether or not the flu vaccine is safe becomes secondary if the vaccineís efficacy is negligible or useless. In that case, there would be no convincing scientific rationale for administering the vaccine in the first place. During the past four years, since the hype and subsequent fizzle of the H1N1 scare in 2008, we have done an extensive review of the scientific literature and analysis of flu vaccination, and the results are startling.

In a recent interview with Dr. Thomas Jefferson, coordinator for the Cochrane Vaccine Field in Rome, Italy, he said that in 2009 he conducted a thorough review of 217 published studies on flu vaccines and found only 5% reliable. In other words, 95% of studies on flu vaccination are flawed and should therefore be ignored. This should not come as a great surprise; even CDC officials were forced to confess that ďinfluenza vaccines are still among the least effective immunizing agents available, and this seems to be particularly true for elderly recipients.Ē[1] Dr. Anthony Morris, a distinguished virologist and a former Chief Vaccine Office at the FDA, found ďthere is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza.í Dr. Morris states,ďThe producers of these vaccines know they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway.Ē

Elk Grove, CA

#15488 Mar 4, 2013
The CDCís website states,ďif you are pregnant, a flu shot is your best protection against serious illness from the flu. A flu shot can protect pregnant women, their unborn babies and even the baby after birth.Ē Is there any scientific truth to this claim?

Come on big mouth d, give us some proof? Where is it published? Because all information has to be published in a journal...lol. I know you think everything is truth from the great Obama, lies hide in your brain. Why do u lie so much?

Elk Grove, CA

#15489 Mar 4, 2013
When the CDC launched new swine flu vaccine in 2009, it recommended children as young as 6 months be vaccinated. All FDA-approved intramuscular flu vaccines comprise an inactivated virus. So is there any evidence that inactivated viral influenza vaccines are effective in very young children?

Answer the question big mouth d. Show us the journals. Back your mouth or just do as most of us predict, just lie and insult.
BrassO

Covina, CA

#15490 Mar 5, 2013
So why do you think they did it that way?

Was there a plan behind all this?

Just where did they cook all this up at in the first place?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 18 min Brett Weir 200,606
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Duh 5,015
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr napalmers 7,933
santa rosa community mobile home park hemet cal (Mar '07) 15 hr moe 50
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Sat james marple 50
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Fri Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA Aug 29 Go Blue Forever 5
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••