Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15429 Mar 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>BS, all schools teach that, most all parents teach that, you think parents want their kids sick, but it's a lot more then just washing, it's about nutrition, but as long as our government says it's okay to drink diet soda, people like big d will suck it up.
They can TEACH good hygene but no one makes the kids PRACTICE it. Kids leave fingerprints on white paper with the body oil,food grease and all day grundge on their hands. Look around in the restaurants. How many people do you see going to wash their hands before they eat? How many waitresses wash their hands after clearing a vacated table touching the plates,glasses, utensils, and then wiping the table with a rag from a bucket that looks like vomit? Then they go back to the ready line and bring your food along with whatever germs were on the last table.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15430 Mar 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know... there are pictures of a dark and shadowy figure behind the fence at the grassy knoll during the JFK shooting.
Obama is dark, and he supports drones which are rather shadowy forms of war
Do you think maybe Obama shot JFK?
( chuckle )
what drug are you on? Are you scared of the Government, is that why you do as they tell you or say? You haven't answered any questions, do you think it's a good idea to put dangerous chemicals in your body in babies and healthy people to possibly prevent a few days of being sick?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15431 Mar 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>BS, all schools teach that, most all parents teach that, you think parents want their kids sick, but it's a lot more then just washing, it's about nutrition, but as long as our government says it's okay to drink diet soda, people like big d will suck it up.
Yeah I am sure Obama masterminded the Diet soda formula right after he faked the moon landings.:D

Elk Grove, CA

#15432 Mar 1, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>They can TEACH good hygene but no one makes the kids PRACTICE it. Kids leave fingerprints on white paper with the body oil,food grease and all day grundge on their hands. Look around in the restaurants. How many people do you see going to wash their hands before they eat? How many waitresses wash their hands after clearing a vacated table touching the plates,glasses, utensils, and then wiping the table with a rag from a bucket that looks like vomit? Then they go back to the ready line and bring your food along with whatever germs were on the last table.
What is your point? Preventing the flu is more then just keeping your hands clean. Do Aerobic Exercise Regularly. Eat Foods Containing Phytochemicals. Don't Smoke. Cut Alcohol Consumption. And relax. Or do it big D's way and shoot dangerous chemicals in your blood.

Elk Grove, CA

#15433 Mar 1, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>They can TEACH good hygene but no one makes the kids PRACTICE it. Kids leave fingerprints on white paper with the body oil,food grease and all day grundge on their hands. Look around in the restaurants. How many people do you see going to wash their hands before they eat? How many waitresses wash their hands after clearing a vacated table touching the plates,glasses, utensils, and then wiping the table with a rag from a bucket that looks like vomit? Then they go back to the ready line and bring your food along with whatever germs were on the last table.
and true, if you want to stay healthy, don't eat out a lot, don't go to movie theaters often...common sense.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15434 Mar 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What is your point? Preventing the flu is more then just keeping your hands clean. Do Aerobic Exercise Regularly. Eat Foods Containing Phytochemicals. Don't Smoke. Cut Alcohol Consumption. And relax. Or do it big D's way and shoot dangerous chemicals in your blood.
At my age I need all the preservatives I can get :D

I seriously pitty you, to go around life as frightened as you are, to think everything is a sinister plot.

Elk Grove, CA

#15435 Mar 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I am sure Obama masterminded the Diet soda formula right after he faked the moon landings.:D
So are you actually going to argue diet soda is healthy because the government says it is? Anytime you want to start that argument, I'm ready. Don't be scared and keep making nonsense.

Elk Grove, CA

#15436 Mar 1, 2013
Dr. Donald Miller, a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington, recommends avoiding the flu shot and taking vitamin D instead. According to Dr. Miller,“Seventy percent of doctors do not get a flu shot.”

Health officials say that every winter 36,000 people will die from it. But the National Vital Statistics Reports compiled by the CDC show that only 1,138 deaths a year occur due to influenza alone -- more than 34,000 of the “36,000? flu deaths are actually pneumonic and cardiovascular deaths.

There is also a lack of evidence that young children benefit from flu shots. In fact, a systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo. But there is also a risk of harm from the flu vaccine itself, particularly from the mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde it contains.

Elk Grove, CA

#15437 Mar 1, 2013
But Big D knows more then Dr. Donald Miller, a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington, he trusts what the government says is safe and his local Modesto Doctor that is working with an insurance company. lol

Elk Grove, CA

#15438 Mar 1, 2013
Very Few Americans Actually Die From the Flu

If you listen to the hype, it sounds as though every man, woman, and child should hurry out to their nearest pharmacy or health clinic and demand to be vaccinated against this “deadly” health epidemic called the flu.

But please understand that it is just that: HYPE.

The truth is, the flu CAN be deadly … but most of the time it is not.

Health officials like to alarm you by saying that 36,000 people die from the flu every year. This is simply not true. CDC reports show that only 1,138 deaths are caused by the flu each year. The other 34,000-plus are caused by pneumonic and cardiovascular deaths.

But let’s say, for argument’s sake, that you’re thinking of getting the flu shot not so much because you’re worried about dying from the flu, but because you want to save yourself the hassle of being sick for a week or two.

Well, the flu shot probably won’t help you there either.

New Studies Show the Flu Shot May Not Work

A recent study published in the October issue of the Archives of Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine found that vaccinating young children against the flu had no impact on flu-related hospitalizations or doctor visits during two recent flu seasons.

Another large-scale, systematic review of 51 studies, published in the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews in 2006, also found no evidence the flu vaccine is any more effective for children under 2 than a placebo.

Additionally, no studies have conclusively proven that flu shots prevent flu-related deaths among the elderly, even though this is one of the key groups to which they’re pushed.

Even if the flu vaccine did work, you should know that it is simply an educated guessing game as to whether or not this year’s vaccine will protect against the strains in your area. You see, because the flu virus mutates so rapidly, the vaccine must be updated every year to include the new, most common strains. Yet, sometimes scientists are way off.

Elk Grove, CA

#15439 Mar 1, 2013
As the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) states:

“In some years when vaccine and circulating strains were not well-matched, no vaccine effectiveness can be demonstrated in some studies, even in healthy adults. It is not possible in advance of the influenza season to predict how well the vaccine and circulating strains will be matched, and how that match may affect the degree of vaccine effectiveness.”

So let’s sum things up. When you get the flu shot, it may or may not protect you against the flu. Further, recent studies suggest the shot is largely ineffective for two of the key populations to which it’s pushed: children and the elderly.

What you CAN be sure of when you get the flu shot is that you’ll be injected with a laundry list of hazardous ingredients, which are included as additives to the vaccines.

Elk Grove, CA

#15440 Mar 1, 2013
Dr. Miller points out the other substances in flu shots, all of which are known to be harmful to health, especially for children:

• Formaldehyde, a known cancer-causing agent is used to inactivate the virus.
• Aluminum, added to promote an antibody response, is a neurotoxin that may play a role in Alzheimer’s disease.
• Triton X-100 (a detergent)
• Polysorbate 80

• Carbolic acid
• Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
• Gelatin
• Various antibiotics such as neomycin, streptomycin, and gentamicin that can cause allergic reactions

Why expose yourself or your child to these toxins to take a flu shot that likely doesn’t even work? Especially when there is such a better option …

Vitamin D, why doesn't Big D know that D is for vitamin D?

Elk Grove, CA

#15441 Mar 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
At my age I need all the preservatives I can get :D
I seriously pitty you, to go around life as frightened as you are, to think everything is a sinister plot.
I seriously pitty you, to go around life as frightened as you are, to think everything the government does or says is because they care about you and know what is best for you...lol. Why you so scared when facts are presented that are not from the Government? You would fit in North Korea. lol.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15442 Mar 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I seriously pitty you, to go around life as frightened as you are, to think everything the government does or says is because they care about you and know what is best for you...lol. Why you so scared when facts are presented that are not from the Government? You would fit in North Korea. lol.
You don’t have any facts, I have already seen where you get your "facts", conspiracy theory websites.

You don’t accept actual facts, only propaganda from political entities.

You are the reason those websites exist, the extremely gullible.
The chant

Covina, CA

#15443 Mar 1, 2013
The crazies chanted and screamed: Rise Up, O God, and Save Us From Ourselves.

And the Big guy replyed; you got yourself into this mess, you get yourselves out of it, I'm taking a vacation.

Get rid of them darn turn coats who are unAmerican suito Communists, GOP, Republican and Tea Party (copperheads) member's.

Elk Grove, CA

#15444 Mar 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don’t have any facts, I have already seen where you get your "facts", conspiracy theory websites.
You don’t accept actual facts, only propaganda from political entities.
You are the reason those websites exist, the extremely gullible.
Stop lying so much. Dr. Donald Miller, a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington.

Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Professor of Surgery
University of Washington
The Belmont Foundation
Cardiac Surgeon and Professor of Surgery
University of Washington School of Medicine
Instructor of Cardiac Surgery
Heart Surgeon
VA Medical Center
Seattle VA Medical Center
Professor of Surgery, I Teach Cardiac Surgery

Board Memberships and Affiliations

Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
Doctors for Disaster Preparednessand

Education

MD
M.D.
Jr. MD , Government

Elk Grove, CA

#15445 Mar 1, 2013
A remarkable study published in the Cochrane Library found no evidence of benefit for influenza vaccinations. It’s also damns the quality of flu vaccine studies by saying that the vast majority of trials were inadequate. The authors stated that the only ones showing benefit were industry-funded. They also pointed out that the industry-funded studies were more likely to be published in the most prestigious journals … and one more thing: They found cases of severe harm caused by the vaccines, in spite of inadequate reporting of adverse effects.

The study, Vaccines for preventing influenza in healthy adults, is damning of the entire pharmaceutical industry and its minions: the drug testing industry and the medical system that both relies on and promotes them.
- I'm sure you have read the study?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15446 Mar 1, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying so much. Dr. Donald Miller, a cardiac surgeon and Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Professor of Surgery
University of Washington
The Belmont Foundation
Instructor of Cardiac Surgery
Heart Surgeon
VA Medical Center
Professor of Surgery, I Teach Cardiac Surgery
Board Memberships and Affiliations
Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
Doctors for Disaster Preparednessand
Education
MD
M.D.
Jr. MD , Government
It is a conspiracy, millions of Dr's are in collusion with Obama and Dr Evil!

( chuckle )

Elk Grove, CA

#15447 Mar 1, 2013
We’re told here that there are only “trace amounts” of mercury in the flu shot. How much is a trace amount of the second deadliest element on earth and a known neurotoxin?
A child from 6 months to age three receiving a flu vaccine gets 12.5 mcg of mercury. This amount of mercury can be processed only by someone weighing 275 pounds according to the EPA. One month later, another 12.5 booster is recommended. Older children receive the adult vaccine with 25 mcg of mercury. That much mercury is meant for someone weighing 550 pounds according to the EPA.
Also see the National Vaccine Information Center http://www.nvic.org/
Anne Dachel, Media editor: Age of Autism

Elk Grove, CA

#15448 Mar 1, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 3 hr Chris 10
bums on bikes 17 hr Tired of bigots 3
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Mon Michael2327 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Mon lupita garcia 8
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Mon Chris 49
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Sun Reva 78
Need Some Help In Hemet Dec 11 Asperon 1

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 17 at 9:43AM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating