Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15228 Feb 18, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>You can't have a double standard set of rules. If a company is a zero tolerance workplace,then the office workers,production,warehouse,a nd drivers go by the same rules........ZERO.
1. don't work for that company 2. work for that company and obey them.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15229 Feb 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>1. don't work for that company 2. work for that company and obey them.
That's exactly the problem. People for legalization want to be able to use anytime/anywhere and not have to follow any workplace rules because they smoked "legally". They want to overlook the fact that they still show positive in their system.
Wooden

Covina, CA

#15230 Feb 18, 2013
The panel is still out so why are you posting here still?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15232 Feb 18, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I think you are confused, I really didn't want to talk about people on drugs at work. This is about making pot legal. Some things are legal but not legal as in booze, you can't drive and be drunk or work being drunk. If pot is legal, you would have a choice to use it or not use it just like booze or like eating the poisons from the grocery stores. We have a choice to eat the crap at the store, as you can see from any workplace, people are fat from it, which costs the country and companies more money from being sick, from major healthcare costs.
you are brain dead.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#15233 Feb 18, 2013
Tim Truhart wrote:
Hey Riccardo La Fagaroni. Does Vacaville Prison know you're out and using again? Go to Dope Fiends Anon. They can help.
(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Elk Grove, CA

#15234 Feb 18, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you are brain dead.
What's a matter sissy? Can't debate. What do you want? Every cop we have going around smelling for a weed that does little harm and locking them in a work camp? Are you North Korean?

Elk Grove, CA

#15235 Feb 18, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly the problem. People for legalization want to be able to use anytime/anywhere and not have to follow any workplace rules because they smoked "legally". They want to overlook the fact that they still show positive in their system.
Liar, people want it legal like booze and cigarettes, which are much more dangerous. How many died last year from pot? Now compare that with booze. If you don't like your work, quit. Stop whining about being tested, are you an ex con or something?

Elk Grove, CA

#15236 Feb 18, 2013
Tim Truhart wrote:
Riccardo's job, which is cleaning out septic tanks, can be done even when he is loaded (all the time). The worst thing that can happen to him already has: He gets sucked up the hose into the tank.
What's a matter sissy boy? Can't debate, a little weak in the mind on the subject. Get some help.

Location hidden

#15238 Feb 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, people want it legal like booze and cigarettes, which are much more dangerous. How many died last year from pot? Now compare that with booze. If you don't like your work, quit. Stop whining about being tested, are you an ex con or something?
guy, only illicit drug users want marijuana legalized. you drug addicts rant about your rights all the time. but you ignore the rights of those who do not want to be exposed to your marijuana smoke.

one of yours already suggested the compromise of aerosol dispensers. but no, that wasn't good enough for you. you want to have the right to smoke that stuff in our faces.

like with tobacco smoke, we non-smokers took that away from you in all the work places and many other places too.

now, you try to get permission to smoke marijuana in our faces in an effort to bypass the ban on tobacco smoking.

it won't happen.
MalbarCACA

Brisbane, Australia

#15239 Feb 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What's a matter sissy boy? Can't debate, a little weak in the mind on the subject. Get some help.
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR B@stard go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15240 Feb 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, people want it legal like booze and cigarettes, which are much more dangerous. How many died last year from pot? Now compare that with booze. If you don't like your work, quit. Stop whining about being tested, are you an ex con or something?
I'm not whining about testing. That's a figment of your immagination. The point I'm making is that even if it is legalized for possession and use,people still won't be able to have it in their system in the workplaces that do test .That's for the safety and wellbeing of the other employees and to keep required workman's comp rates down.

Wilton, CA

#15241 Feb 19, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
guy, only illicit drug users want marijuana legalized. you drug addicts rant about your rights all the time. but you ignore the rights of those who do not want to be exposed to your marijuana smoke.
Read slower: I don't use pot, I don't drink booze. I am not a drug addict. I agree people smoking it will have to follow the same rules as a person smoking a legal cigarette. I too don't like the smoke. But if a cigarette is legal, why is pot not?

Wilton, CA

#15242 Feb 19, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not whining about testing. That's a figment of your immagination. The point I'm making is that even if it is legalized for possession and use,people still won't be able to have it in their system in the workplaces that do test .That's for the safety and wellbeing of the other employees and to keep required workman's comp rates down.
Booze is legal and people can't have it in their system in the workplace. So what is the difference? If pot is legal, a person won't be forced to use it, he will have a choice if it depends on his job that likes to waste money drug testing, then he should make a choice to not use it. I hope they test for cigarettes at your workplace, they cause heart attacks, could happen while driving that forklift. And I hope they don't allow diet soda at your workplace, it causes cancer....
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15243 Feb 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read slower: I don't use pot, I don't drink booze. I am not a drug addict. I agree people smoking it will have to follow the same rules as a person smoking a legal cigarette. I too don't like the smoke. But if a cigarette is legal, why is pot not?
I actually agree, although my argument is that if booze is legal, what is the difference. I have yet to hear a single argument that could not be applied to booze.

I would get fired ( and rightly so ) if I showed up to work with alcohol in my blood, and that is legal.

I have no real interest in pot myself, and I drink, but not all that much ( a 6 pack of beer in my fridge might last a month )
SeaQuesters

Covina, CA

#15244 Feb 19, 2013
Just who are the SeaQuesters?

They are a small group of ultra-nutty GOP, Republican and tea party loonies too!

Wilton, CA

#15245 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree, although my argument is that if booze is legal, what is the difference. I have yet to hear a single argument that could not be applied to booze.
I would get fired ( and rightly so ) if I showed up to work with alcohol in my blood, and that is legal.
I have no real interest in pot myself, and I drink, but not all that much ( a 6 pack of beer in my fridge might last a month )
I agree. I still think the real reason pot is not legal is because the Government thinks it won't bring in the money like booze and legal smokes. I don't buy for a minute that the US or any Government cares about us so much that they don't want anyone smoking it...If they cared about our health, why do they allow all the crap they sell at the stores? Diet soda kills more people then pot.

Location hidden

#15246 Feb 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Read slower: I don't use pot, I don't drink booze. I am not a drug addict. I agree people smoking it will have to follow the same rules as a person smoking a legal cigarette. I too don't like the smoke. But if a cigarette is legal, why is pot not?
if you know all these things are harmful to you, and you have 2 that you can legally use... what's the logic of legalizing YET ANOTHER harmful thing?

using YOUR logic... why don't we just approve all illicit drugs? I bet you think that would make sense. right?

another thing... there are different levels of harm that we are dealing with here. alcohol obviously when abused is harmful. so is smoking. causes cancer.

marijuana goes beyond what alcohol and tobacco does... it can make you stupid. and it can do to this to you the minute the vapors from someone who is an user engulfs you.

hence, marijuana is more dangerous.

it's like the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.

one only needs to see all the crazy decisions being pushed currently on capitol hill to realize the harm illicit drugs cause to people.

universal healthcare when you know we cannot afford it?
letting rangel off scott free for fraud when wesley snipes gets 3 years?
eric holder free even after fast and furious.
benghazi..

brain dead people making brain dead decisions.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15247 Feb 19, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. I still think the real reason pot is not legal is because the Government thinks it won't bring in the money like booze and legal smokes. I don't buy for a minute that the US or any Government cares about us so much that they don't want anyone smoking it...If they cared about our health, why do they allow all the crap they sell at the stores? Diet soda kills more people then pot.
I think the concern is over the tremendous police and court costs and crime that follow along with a popular illegal substance. The making of tax money is a factor, but a pretty small one.

It is funny, one of the groups that is opposed to it becoming legal, are the current growers of it.( chuckle )

Wilton, CA

#15248 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the concern is over the tremendous police and court costs and crime that follow along with a popular illegal substance. The making of tax money is a factor, but a pretty small one.
It is funny, one of the groups that is opposed to it becoming legal, are the current growers of it.( chuckle )
You're right, I got my card and tried it for awhile to see if it helps for some pain, but anyways had conversations with the pot shop workers and yes they did express that it should not be legal.

Wilton, CA

#15249 Feb 19, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
if you know all these things are harmful to you, and you have 2 that you can legally use... what's the logic of legalizing YET ANOTHER harmful thing?
Because unless we live in a North Korea society, we should be free to use pot. And for some people it helps them just like they say it lowers your blood pressure to have a little drink of booze once in a while. People should have the choice to decide what they need, not what the US Government has decided for you. Like I said, I tried pot for my condition, didn't like using it, it's not for me, but the country is not about me. I know it helps some folks, it's a lot less harmful then a lot of the prescribed meds. There are some products like diet soda that have no benefit what so ever. Some of you people make it out to be like the old 50's movies where the pot head goes crazy. And I'm tired of spending money on copters flying around killing the weed and putting people in prison. I'm more concerned about the gang bangers and making pot legal will take away one of their drugs they sell. I still think pot will be cheaper on the streets as compared to making whores legal in Nevada, but most people would rather be safe and pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 warmest year: California, world set to bre... Fri Mark 1
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Nov 20 Chris 464
good restaurants in Hemet (Jan '11) Nov 20 Chris 112
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Nov 20 ThrudaWoodz 33
Do you approve of Jeff Stone as Supervisor? (Oct '11) Nov 15 bj 11
Do you approve of Paul Cook as State Assembly -... (Oct '11) Nov 15 bj 5
again the blak man Nov 14 all knowing 1

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at November 22 at 7:24PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating