West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Fewer than half of Americans oppose legalized same-sex marriage, according to a new poll on the issue released Wednesday, with significant shifts in public opinion on the issue just since last yearin 2009.

Since: Aug 10

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Jimbo wrote:
Im all for it. I smoke it everie hour im awaik. As and offishal i can say i stronglie support it. Vote Scattinni for police cheif there two.
fiting for you!
Jimbo
Jimbo, we can TELL you smoke bud.
& that's all good, but seriously, learn to spell!!!
Brian sparks

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

the money for this pot will be spent ether way so we may as well keep the money here instead of the drug cartels hands
Jeff

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Until the FDA reschedules, all of our efforts to make right this law get squandered in power vacuums.
We will not get "legal marijuana" under this law. What we will do is tie the hands of Law Enforcement, and we will continue to be under the mercies of money loving dope runners just like we are under SB 420 and prop 215. And I don't know what's worse; prohibitionist cops or money loving dope runners. When it was all illegal, it was cheaper. Once they could make money, they took us for everything we got. "Sorcery" is the word that best describes that extortion.

I almost want to vote no on it, because I see what they're doing. They don't care about the cause, they want the money, they want the business. They're not making legal pot, they're making money. They don't care about lives destroyed on a lie, they want to exploit those lives to make a buck. They've become corrupted, they traded the passion for money.

The proponents of this initiative could learn a thing or two from the Pharisees in Christ's day. The Righteous remember those bound in chains, as though they were there with them. The righteous recognize the pains and sorrows brought by the love of money and resist that temptation. The righteous do the right things, for the right reasons, and do not compromise a just cause, just to make a buck.
Lee

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

ummm. like what was the question again?
BLuEDot

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

VOTE NO!!
Dave

Manhattan Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Another real positive step for our society...I can't believe stuff like this is so very important in some people's lives ..amazing to me .. we have so many other important issues and problems to deal with and work and families to spend time with ... haven't we voted on this issue several times in the past ?
No wonder so many responsible and productive people are leaving this state.. soon the whole state will be like San Francisco...
OakTree

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
No actually the legislative just passed and the Governor signed into law SB 1494 which makes possessing less than one ounce a civil infraction with a $100 fine, not a misdemeanor. So you may be issuing tickets but not arresting folks.

Also for patients with a valid medical marijuana recommendation from a qualified physician, smoking medical cannabis is not a crime and they should not be subject to arrest.

Could you please focus on solving the unsolved 60,000+ violent crimes that were unsolved in California last year.

We taxpaying citizens of California would appreciate that. Thanks.
Jeff

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

The War on Cannabis is a poverty, suffering, destruction and perdition in the lives of millions. From workplace discrimination, to legal assault, to shredding trust and confidence in relationships, these perditions are commonplace in America. Every 38 seconds someone stumbles because of cannabis prohibition; jail time, fines, loss of personal property, loss of ability to travel, loss of loved ones and relationships, loss of business', loss of jobs, loss of health; the obstacles and stumblingblocks cast to prevent people from consuming cannabis also prevent consumers from living a normal, healthy, and productive life.

"I will stay in prison until the moss grows on my eyebrows rather than make a slaughterhouse of my conscience or a butchery of my principles!" -John Bunyan
ncla22

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Jimbo wrote:
Im all for it. I smoke it everie hour im awaik. As and offishal i can say i stronglie support it. Vote Scattinni for police cheif there two.
fiting for you!
Jimbo
lol jimbo were you high when you wrote this...wow

“This sh*t stinks...”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

tinamo wrote:
I am voting no. Have just a couple of basic questions? Who will be going to their homes to measure the regulated grow? Department of Agriculture? How are these users really going to keep the weed away from their kids and their friends? What breathalyzer test are we going to use when some one is under the influence and driving?
No one would need to come to your home to regulate - if the neighbors don't see it, it doesn't exist. And I'm betting at least one person on your street grows now! A locked room tends to keep everybody out. There are ready to use mouth swab drug tests that are available to detect marijuana use within the last 24 hours. Most Probation offices have these already, to catch probation violations - they are pretty inexpensive and reliable. And they don't take any longer than a breathylizer for a result. They also detect meth use. They should actually be standard equipment in a police car now.

“Think for yourself”

Since: Oct 10

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
Until the FDA reschedules, all of our efforts to make right this law get squandered in power vacuums.
We will not get "legal marijuana" under this law. What we will do is tie the hands of Law Enforcement, and we will continue to be under the mercies of money loving dope runners just like we are under SB 420 and prop 215.
Thats Capitalism for you though. Why do people go into any venture really? To make money doing something they find interesting. As a 215 patient I've met my fair share of small time 215 growers. They aren't gangsters. And while some are most certainty a little sketchy, a lot of them help some really sick people.
gmk

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

The 10th Amendment states: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

When the Federal govt. enacted the abomination of Alcohol Prohibition, at least they did it legally. They amended the Constitution to give them the right to do that. Alcohol Prohibition was truly the law of the land because it was now embedded in the US Constitution.

Unless the Federal govt. adopts a 28th Amendment prohibiting Cannabis, then the Supremacy Clause can NOT be in play. This same principle should also apply to the AZ immigration law, unfortunately.

Not that this will stop them....especially with the right wing Supreme Court. The current justices think nothing of imposing their personal beliefs onto the law. Then they come up with a weak excuse as to why it is constitutional. I am constantly amazed at what they get away with.
pot felony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

smoke da weed go to seed.
smoke da pot in hell jail cell you'll rot.

i'm the 420 cop
don't cop hip hop sock jock

that's why they call it dope dopes!

hey morons who can't find work that's why many jobs were outsourced

America's youts, stoned out hippie freaks
scout

Albany, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Right, let's all get drugged, drug our kids, drug our future, just like the Marxist TV and film drug.

Whata country. What happened?
Kim

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Just what this state needs, more dopers, drunks, and aging hippies.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

I will vote no. I would however support it as a medication that a patient gets from a pharmacy not from a pot shop. I do agree with So Sorry though, its only a matter of time that big industry gets there hooks in it and finds a way to get rich off of it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

Kim wrote:
Just what this state needs, more dopers, drunks, and aging hippies.
isn't that the truth, lmao!

Mckinleyville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

I'm a professional grower (retired) until it's legal. Hopefully that will be real soon!
I thought I would never work again in my lifetime. I am 68 in November and I've
been waiting 48 years for the rest of the world to catch up.
Now I see the light at the end of the tunnel (Prop 19), my heart sings and my soul soars!
I can go back to heaven while I still walk this earth. God is good!
YES on Prop 19! YES YES YES!!!

“Think for yourself”

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Judged:

pot felony wrote:
smoke da weed go to seed.
smoke da pot in hell jail cell you'll rot.
i'm the 420 cop
don't cop hip hop sock jock
that's why they call it dope dopes!
hey morons who can't find work that's why many jobs were outsourced
America's youts, stoned out hippie freaks
here's a better rhyme for you:

alcohol deaths reach to tens of thousands
but the idiots somehow fear the godsend
Cannibus deaths total exactly zero
and the plants saved more lives than any action hero

In 05' I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer
straight out of college but I took my chance sir
7 straight months of brutal chemo
too sick to eat, or at least it seemed so

Doctors gave me pills but they wouldn't work no
It took that little green plant to give me hope so
I could eat again and keep from getting thinner
but to the uninformed i'm some sort of sinner

Legalizing pot will help our State with taxes
and for the sick it will mean much better access
and for kids it will mean a more consistent message
about the REAL dangers, like Meth go stress it

And for the jails more room for violent offenders
and for the debt we don't have to be such spenders
and for the cops they can fight the bigger problems
like rape/murder/gangs/thieves yeah go solve em

until I was given pot, my days were awful
how is it people fear this thing becoming lawful?
It helped me eat and I beat the demons
But you won't hear this message above your screamin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of15,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr juty 199,068
Edy's Placed Closed by Health Department 4 hr Donnie 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Bag itts 4,551
Single men in Hemet 12 hr Poor Hemet 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr lug heads 7,298
morning sky school in mountain center ca (Mar '13) Tue Jason schoenek 37
Front Yard Junk Mon Right 6
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••