Woman found dead in Hemet identified

There are 18 comments on the Desert Sun story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Woman found dead in Hemet identified. In it, Desert Sun reports that:

Police today released the name of a local woman found dead under suspicious circumstances behind a Hemet business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Desert Sun.

lucy huerta

Northridge, CA

#1 Apr 11, 2010
so many young girls are murdered in hemet public should know need help from L.A homocide detectives.
Come on Lucy

Hemet, CA

#3 Apr 13, 2010
Hemet PD already made the arrest in this case. I think LAPD needs to concentrate on thier own isses.
Great job HPD
Imadreamergirl

AOL

#4 Apr 14, 2010
What really needs to happen is that Hemet needs to refuse othger cities & counties when they want to send the low lives from they're areas to Hemet. If they keep sending them, start charging fees & fines to the cities or counties sending them. We get all the trash from everywhere else sent to Hemet. It needs to stop!
bob

Hemet, CA

#5 May 12, 2010
Come on Lucy wrote:
Hemet PD already made the arrest in this case. I think LAPD needs to concentrate on thier own isses.
Great job HPD
Hemet Pd has not made an arrest on this case. If you do not know thw the facts maybe its a good idea to keep your mouth shut.
bob

Hemet, CA

#6 May 12, 2010
Come on Lucy wrote:
Great job HPD
You think HPD is a good Department. When the HPD was threatened multiple times. They cried out to the FBI for help because, the wonderful detectives of HPD could not figure it out on there own. GREAT JOB HPD. HPD is a JOKE. Placing the blame on a bunch a bikers is ridiculous. If HPD could not figure out who threatened them, how do you expect the department to solve murders.
NosyNeighbor

Moreno Valley, CA

#7 May 13, 2010
what up

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 13, 2010
I think all this stuff being done to the HPD the threats, is coming from the indians... And they can not get on the reservation as easy anymore to look for them...
Native of Hemet

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 May 17, 2010
Never had a single murder in the 40 years I lived in Hemet. Goes to show one the consequences of radical over development.
Native of Hemet

San Dimas, CA

#11 Jun 7, 2010
Hey why dont anyone who moved to hemet after 1998
leave
thanks
Angel

United States

#12 Jun 9, 2010
The same stuff has been going on for many years in Hemet! HELLO!! ITS THE ARMPIT OF HELL!!!
The Cursed

Hemet, CA

#13 Jun 10, 2010
Native of Hemet wrote:
Hey why dont anyone who moved to hemet after 1998
leave
thanks
I was born and raised in Hemet. I have been trying to get out of here for many years. Seems I could never earn enough to leave. Being a law-abiding citizen, even the cops want me out of here, but are unwilling to share their wealth.
Besides, haven't you heard about the Indian curse on those born in hemet (hellmet)?...
hicks

Moreno Valley, CA

#14 Jun 10, 2010
was it only to people who were born here, or is it to everyone who moves here?
cindy

Hemet, CA

#15 Jun 10, 2010
the hemet police dept. is doing a great job .
anyone that has something bad to say about any police dept. better take a real good look at them self. gee maybe your the problem.
The Cursed

Hemet, CA

#16 Jun 12, 2010
cindy wrote:
the hemet police dept. is doing a great job .
anyone that has something bad to say about any police dept. better take a real good look at them self. gee maybe your the problem.
Yaaaaawn ... whatever you say officer.
The Cursed

Hemet, CA

#17 Jun 12, 2010
hicks wrote:
was it only to people who were born here, or is it to everyone who moves here?
From what I've been told, it's only those who were born in the San Jacinto/Hemet valley. If a person who was born in the area wants to leave and never return permenantly, they have to leave via the Idyllwild mountains and down the back side.
But, that is only if you belive in curses.
JKMURPHY08

Moreno Valley, CA

#18 Jun 13, 2010
I was at the scene for this, it's very scary! However I did hear it was drug related (not one to say for sure) Hemet has always had its bad areas, ever since I can remember. If you keep to yourself, and you dont instigate stupid $h!t then your fine! Where else are you going to find a desent home, for the prices we pay? My husband and I, are very pleased with where we are in Hemet, we do not have any complaints. Theres worse out there! Trust me...
Hicks

Moreno Valley, CA

#19 Jun 14, 2010
The Cursed wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've been told, it's only those who were born in the San Jacinto/Hemet valley. If a person who was born in the area wants to leave and never return permenantly, they have to leave via the Idyllwild mountains and down the back side.
But, that is only if you belive in curses.
I always thought the only out for those cursed was "death", like dying was the only path out of this place. Interesting. Thanks for filling me in.
papa

Hemet, CA

#20 May 2, 2011
lick my balls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) 4 hr DianaDragon 95
Come on already! 22 hr Lady Morgana 6
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) Mon marie 2
How Many Vacant Buildings In Hemet? (Aug '10) May 24 ed4christ 28
Zipline Express CarWash Memorial Day Savings! May 24 Zipline Express C... 1
HELP STOP UNJUST PERSECUTIONS of TAXPAYERS over... May 23 Un agenda 21 and ... 22
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) May 21 Facepalmnative 104
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]