Stabbings & shootings at The Wheelhouse?

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Hemet_resident

Hemet, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2013
I was listening to the Hemet channel of my police scanner this weekend and heard a report about multiple callers reporting gunshots in the vicinity of The Wheelhouse. This is hardly the first time I've heard of crime-related incidents there! One responding police officer then reported finding "shell casings and blood" on the ground in the area but, if memory serves, wasn't sure if the blod was related to a previous stabbing near The Wheelhouse.

Question: Is The Wheelhouse a place where crimnals gather in Hemet? If so, should itbe allowed to remain in business?

The law-abiding ciizen of Hemet MUST rid this city of the criminal scum which has infested it!
curosityseeker

Hemet, CA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Hemet_resident wrote:
I was listening to the Hemet channel of my police scanner this weekend and heard a report about multiple callers reporting gunshots in the vicinity of The Wheelhouse. This is hardly the first time I've heard of crime-related incidents there! One responding police officer then reported finding "shell casings and blood" on the ground in the area but, if memory serves, wasn't sure if the blod was related to a previous stabbing near The Wheelhouse.
Question: Is The Wheelhouse a place where crimnals gather in Hemet? If so, should itbe allowed to remain in business?
The law-abiding ciizen of Hemet MUST rid this city of the criminal scum which has infested it!
My question is how were you listening to the Hemet P.D. channel. It has been blocked from public ears for several weeks. so has all law enforcement.
booze

Hemet, CA

#6 Jun 21, 2013
let's see. booze, drugs, live music, kids.

add it up and there you go. more fodder for state prison in a couple years.

NEXT!
Listener

Hemet, CA

#7 Jun 30, 2013
curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is how were you listening to the Hemet P.D. channel. It has been blocked from public ears for several weeks. so has all law enforcement.
COMPLETELY incorrect. Where'd you get that wrong info from?

I know that the online Hemet Law Enforecement scanner feed has been offline for a few months now. However, that feed is still up if you listen to it via a regular police scanner, NOT online. I used to listen to the Hemet LE feed via an app on my smart phone untill that feed was dropped several months ago, and I actually much preferred to listen using that app because you could set it to turn-off automatically after a specified time. However, at least that feed can still be listened to using a regular police scanner.

I do believe the Riverside Sheriffs Dept has recently switched to an encrypted feed, so it's not possible to listen to that feed online or via a scanner anymore.
Listener

Hemet, CA

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Going back to the original post in this discussion, guess what? I was listening to the Hemet feed on my scanner close to midnight last night and, just as the original poster said, there was again some kind of incident in the parking lot of The Wheelhouse last night involving people with a gun. Hemet police, why are you allowing The Wheelhouse to become the city's unofficial hangout for criminals and thugs?
Unknown

United States

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Shut ur ugly face lady u need to get a life n quit being that creepy old lady with ah bunch of cats n ah weird smelly house
Unknown

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Lol...dont let me get started on what your cracked trailer must smell like...ever heard of febreze you cheeto crumbs on your chest having four eyed little fuŠk face! Do the world a favor and quit playing world of warcraft and just swallow a bunch of bleech you worthless bastard
Unknown

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2013
You and that other crazy b1tch should see who can drink the most bleech the fastest !
bleach not bleech

Pacific Palisades, CA

#13 Jul 1, 2013
It's SPELLED B-L-E-A-C-H.

not an internet troll worrying about typo's but if you're going to front then FRONT. don't be a punk about it.
FireCrystal

Hemet, CA

#14 Jul 1, 2013
curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The HPD frequency isn't blocked on a police scanner (Uniden). Been listening for years. On radioreference.com citizens were able to listen to HPD, but the person doing the feed wasn't doing this anymore. I believe there is another who is or will be taking the feed over.

It's not only the element of what is OUTSIDE the Wheelhouse, the ADULTS and I use that term loosely have caused many a fight inside at the bar. Heard this many times on the scanner.
FireCrystal

Hemet, CA

#15 Jul 1, 2013
Listener wrote:
Going back to the original post in this discussion, guess what? I was listening to the Hemet feed on my scanner close to midnight last night and, just as the original poster said, there was again some kind of incident in the parking lot of The Wheelhouse last night involving people with a gun. Hemet police, why are you allowing The Wheelhouse to become the city's unofficial hangout for criminals and thugs?
HPD ALLOW criminals & thugs??? They can't be everywhere at once. There is a lot of major crime going down in Hemet lately. We need to ALL be at City Council DEMANDING more boots on the streets. You think it's bad now wait until City Council contracts out to RSO. RSO is shorthanded also. We need to KEEP our HFD AND HPD local... no county contracts! Period!
Pink Panther

Murrieta, CA

#16 Jul 1, 2013
FireCrystal wrote:
<quoted text>
The HPD frequency isn't blocked on a police scanner (Uniden). Been listening for years. On radioreference.com citizens were able to listen to HPD, but the person doing the feed wasn't doing this anymore. I believe there is another who is or will be taking the feed over.
It's not only the element of what is OUTSIDE the Wheelhouse, the ADULTS and I use that term loosely have caused many a fight inside at the bar. Heard this many times on the scanner.
I liked listenimg to it on radioreference,Its now broadcastify.Are the hemet feeds coming back? or do i have to buy a scanner,Or know of the smart phone app?
seth buffington

Moreno Valley, CA

#17 Jul 5, 2013
curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot listen to anything in riverside county that has to do with sherrif. Unless you have a EDACS(R) Motorola trunking unit with the not given out decryption codes. So your a cop or full of shit!?

Fuggin trolls
seth b

Moreno Valley, CA

#18 Jul 5, 2013
I live to troll.
my streets

Hemet, CA

#20 Jul 5, 2013
paul is gay
Ehy

Corona, CA

#21 Jul 11, 2013
my streets wrote:
paul is gay
Bird is Gay too.
stupid

Concord, CA

#22 Jul 12, 2013
June 30 was a fight at a wedding reception at the rink... prior to that, there was an incident an a business close by but not at the bar. Granted, there are problems there as well as in the ENTIRE town of Hemet. The rink is not a front for anything... The owner is a good guy trying to keep his business afloat and the criminals out. Period. This is first hand information. Its not a bad place; there is trash everywhere in this town. It is sad that people who are so "concerned" about the community would trash someone and their business of whom they know nothing about. Get your facts straight. You wanna know what's going on there? Stop by and see for yourself.
HemetScanner

Hemet, CA

#23 Jul 15, 2013
seth buffington wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot listen to anything in riverside county that has to do with sherrif. Unless you have a EDACS(R) Motorola trunking unit with the not given out decryption codes. So your a cop or full of shit!?
Fuggin trolls
I don't understand why you mentioned the Riverside County Sheriff when the writer you were responding to clearly and specifically referred only to the Hemet Police Department. You do realize that the HPD is different from the Riverside County Sheriff's Department, I hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Wed lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Wed Chris 10
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2
any Gay guys In San Jacinto Dec 22 Wyd700 4
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Dec 20 mary 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match