Stabbings & shootings at The Wheelhouse?

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hemet_resident

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

I was listening to the Hemet channel of my police scanner this weekend and heard a report about multiple callers reporting gunshots in the vicinity of The Wheelhouse. This is hardly the first time I've heard of crime-related incidents there! One responding police officer then reported finding "shell casings and blood" on the ground in the area but, if memory serves, wasn't sure if the blod was related to a previous stabbing near The Wheelhouse.

Question: Is The Wheelhouse a place where crimnals gather in Hemet? If so, should itbe allowed to remain in business?

The law-abiding ciizen of Hemet MUST rid this city of the criminal scum which has infested it!
Cuntakite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

is the blacks again, they did it again!
anon

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Hemet_resident wrote:
I was listening to the Hemet channel of my police scanner this weekend and heard a report about multiple callers reporting gunshots in the vicinity of The Wheelhouse. This is hardly the first time I've heard of crime-related incidents there! One responding police officer then reported finding "shell casings and blood" on the ground in the area but, if memory serves, wasn't sure if the blod was related to a previous stabbing near The Wheelhouse.

Question: Is The Wheelhouse a place where crimnals gather in Hemet? If so, should itbe allowed to remain in business?

The law-abiding ciizen of Hemet MUST rid this city of the criminal scum which has infested it!
The Wheelhouse WAS a fun place for kids to go and skate. But a few years ago it started getting trashy (this was before the black invasion). It was like they focused more on the bar than the skating area. I wonder if the rink was just a cover for a different kind of business? Well that's when I stopped taking my kids there. Who knows how crappy it is now.
curosityseeker

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Hemet_resident wrote:
My question is how were you listening to the Hemet P.D. channel. It has been blocked from public ears for several weeks. so has all law enforcement.
pail

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>My question is how were you listening to the Hemet P.D. channel. It has been blocked from public ears for several weeks. so has all law enforcement.
I listen with an app on my cell phone
booze

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

let's see. booze, drugs, live music, kids.

add it up and there you go. more fodder for state prison in a couple years.

NEXT!
Listener

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is how were you listening to the Hemet P.D. channel. It has been blocked from public ears for several weeks. so has all law enforcement.
COMPLETELY incorrect. Where'd you get that wrong info from?

I know that the online Hemet Law Enforecement scanner feed has been offline for a few months now. However, that feed is still up if you listen to it via a regular police scanner, NOT online. I used to listen to the Hemet LE feed via an app on my smart phone untill that feed was dropped several months ago, and I actually much preferred to listen using that app because you could set it to turn-off automatically after a specified time. However, at least that feed can still be listened to using a regular police scanner.

I do believe the Riverside Sheriffs Dept has recently switched to an encrypted feed, so it's not possible to listen to that feed online or via a scanner anymore.
Listener

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Going back to the original post in this discussion, guess what? I was listening to the Hemet feed on my scanner close to midnight last night and, just as the original poster said, there was again some kind of incident in the parking lot of The Wheelhouse last night involving people with a gun. Hemet police, why are you allowing The Wheelhouse to become the city's unofficial hangout for criminals and thugs?
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Shut ur ugly face lady u need to get a life n quit being that creepy old lady with ah bunch of cats n ah weird smelly house
Paul

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Unknown wrote:
Shut ur ugly face lady u need to get a life n quit being that creepy old lady with ah bunch of cats n ah weird smelly house
You're a crusty old piece of dog crap.
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Lol...dont let me get started on what your cracked trailer must smell like...ever heard of febreze you cheeto crumbs on your chest having four eyed little fuŠk face! Do the world a favor and quit playing world of warcraft and just swallow a bunch of bleech you worthless bastard
Unknown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

You and that other crazy b1tch should see who can drink the most bleech the fastest !
bleach not bleech

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

It's SPELLED B-L-E-A-C-H.

not an internet troll worrying about typo's but if you're going to front then FRONT. don't be a punk about it.
FireCrystal

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The HPD frequency isn't blocked on a police scanner (Uniden). Been listening for years. On radioreference.com citizens were able to listen to HPD, but the person doing the feed wasn't doing this anymore. I believe there is another who is or will be taking the feed over.

It's not only the element of what is OUTSIDE the Wheelhouse, the ADULTS and I use that term loosely have caused many a fight inside at the bar. Heard this many times on the scanner.
FireCrystal

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Listener wrote:
Going back to the original post in this discussion, guess what? I was listening to the Hemet feed on my scanner close to midnight last night and, just as the original poster said, there was again some kind of incident in the parking lot of The Wheelhouse last night involving people with a gun. Hemet police, why are you allowing The Wheelhouse to become the city's unofficial hangout for criminals and thugs?
HPD ALLOW criminals & thugs??? They can't be everywhere at once. There is a lot of major crime going down in Hemet lately. We need to ALL be at City Council DEMANDING more boots on the streets. You think it's bad now wait until City Council contracts out to RSO. RSO is shorthanded also. We need to KEEP our HFD AND HPD local... no county contracts! Period!
Pink Panther

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

FireCrystal wrote:
<quoted text>
The HPD frequency isn't blocked on a police scanner (Uniden). Been listening for years. On radioreference.com citizens were able to listen to HPD, but the person doing the feed wasn't doing this anymore. I believe there is another who is or will be taking the feed over.
It's not only the element of what is OUTSIDE the Wheelhouse, the ADULTS and I use that term loosely have caused many a fight inside at the bar. Heard this many times on the scanner.
I liked listenimg to it on radioreference,Its now broadcastify.Are the hemet feeds coming back? or do i have to buy a scanner,Or know of the smart phone app?
seth buffington

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

curosityseeker wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot listen to anything in riverside county that has to do with sherrif. Unless you have a EDACS(R) Motorola trunking unit with the not given out decryption codes. So your a cop or full of shit!?

Fuggin trolls
seth b

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

I live to troll.
my streets

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

paul is gay
Ehy

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

my streets wrote:
paul is gay
Bird is Gay too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 min Peter 200,229
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Sins of the Father 4,859
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr sloading 7,817
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr The right is wrong 2,225
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) 13 hr Becki Fire 5
Why is hemet racist ?!? 14 hr Becki Fire 26
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Fri This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE