What happened tonight at the hemet Wa...

What happened tonight at the hemet Walmart? (08/26/2013)

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Just Me

Marina Del Rey, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2013
I was in Hemet Walmart tonight (early evening) near the pet food when I heard a bunch of commotion going on and this large-ish AA female employee (perhaps manager) yelling loudly as she was heading very quickly to the baby section. She was yelling to someone telling them to stop doing whatever they were doing. "Stop that right now!" I also seen several other employees going very fast to the area also. I heard someone say whoever it was, was in the diaper isle. Then a bunch of customers were rushing over there. Evidently the person took off. So, I am wondering, does anyone know what happened? I know it was something pretty bad because of the way the employees were acting.
joe

Downey, CA

#2 Aug 27, 2013
A teenage girl escaped a man who grabbed her in a Hemet department store Monday afternoon, Aug. 26.

The incident occurred just after 4 p.m. in the 1200 block of South Sanderson Avenue, according to a Hemet Police Department news release.

Police received a call reporting a man masturbating in the store. When police arrived, the man had left.

The man returned to the store, the release said, and grabbed the girl, pulling her toward him. She ran away and a citizen grabbed the man until police took him into custody.

The girl was not harmed.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#3 Aug 27, 2013
Did this wierdo come out from the Scientology compound?
Lashonda

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Just Me wrote:
I was in Hemet Walmart tonight (early evening) near the pet food when I heard a bunch of commotion going on and this large-ish AA female employee (perhaps manager) yelling loudly as she was heading very quickly to the baby section. She was yelling to someone telling them to stop doing whatever they were doing. "Stop that right now!" I also seen several other employees going very fast to the area also. I heard someone say whoever it was, was in the diaper isle. Then a bunch of customers were rushing over there. Evidently the person took off. So, I am wondering, does anyone know what happened? I know it was something pretty bad because of the way the employees were acting.
It was only the walmart employees trying to decide who will take the first smoke break.
Chris

Temecula, CA

#5 Aug 29, 2013
http://murrieta.patch.com/groups/police-and-f... Bent-over in winchester Is that you? LMFAO
where was ben dover

Bellflower, CA

#6 Aug 30, 2013
yes, we are all wondering where was Ben at that time.

gay ray is surely innocent.
gay ray

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#7 Sep 1, 2013
where was ben dover wrote:
yes, we are all wondering where was Ben at that time.
gay ray is surely innocent.
No, I was there to lover boy. So don't defend me. Ok
ironrod

Wildomar, CA

#8 Sep 20, 2013
gay ray wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was there to lover boy. So don't defend me. Ok
Why are you answering yourself?
You must be real loser.
You sound jealous

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#9 Sep 21, 2013
ironrod wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you answering yourself?
You must be real loser.
Is this "Gay Ray"? or Gay Dave? call me.
Just Me

Marina Del Rey, CA

#10 Sep 22, 2013
joe wrote:
A teenage girl escaped a man who grabbed her in a Hemet department store Monday afternoon, Aug. 26.
The incident occurred just after 4 p.m. in the 1200 block of South Sanderson Avenue, according to a Hemet Police Department news release.
Police received a call reporting a man masturbating in the store. When police arrived, the man had left.
The man returned to the store, the release said, and grabbed the girl, pulling her toward him. She ran away and a citizen grabbed the man until police took him into custody.
The girl was not harmed.
Thank you for your reply....
Tattooed WomenLookLikeMen

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply....
For your info THIS HAPPENED ABOUT A MONTH AGO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hemet condo project approved amid concerns Apr 20 vic2020 1
News Temecula4 people arrested in connection with ro... (Aug '16) Apr 18 lisa jones 7
News Murrieta woman fosters close to 800 children (Jan '15) Apr 18 Leslie 2
Opinion on Heritage lake (Feb '07) Apr 17 adg986 69
Hemet Mystery Hunt Apr 16 tellinitlikeitis 2
fire dept sucks (Nov '11) Apr 16 55-8087 2 Stars 72
Garage Sale Menifee (Mar '11) Apr 14 Ihateguysnamedralph 3

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages