What happened tonight at the hemet Walmart? (08/26/2013)

Posted in the Hemet Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
Just Me

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

I was in Hemet Walmart tonight (early evening) near the pet food when I heard a bunch of commotion going on and this large-ish AA female employee (perhaps manager) yelling loudly as she was heading very quickly to the baby section. She was yelling to someone telling them to stop doing whatever they were doing. "Stop that right now!" I also seen several other employees going very fast to the area also. I heard someone say whoever it was, was in the diaper isle. Then a bunch of customers were rushing over there. Evidently the person took off. So, I am wondering, does anyone know what happened? I know it was something pretty bad because of the way the employees were acting.
joe

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

A teenage girl escaped a man who grabbed her in a Hemet department store Monday afternoon, Aug. 26.

The incident occurred just after 4 p.m. in the 1200 block of South Sanderson Avenue, according to a Hemet Police Department news release.

Police received a call reporting a man masturbating in the store. When police arrived, the man had left.

The man returned to the store, the release said, and grabbed the girl, pulling her toward him. She ran away and a citizen grabbed the man until police took him into custody.

The girl was not harmed.

“Dark Lord of All”

Since: Jun 13

The Time Vortex

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Did this wierdo come out from the Scientology compound?
Lashonda

Littlestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
I was in Hemet Walmart tonight (early evening) near the pet food when I heard a bunch of commotion going on and this large-ish AA female employee (perhaps manager) yelling loudly as she was heading very quickly to the baby section. She was yelling to someone telling them to stop doing whatever they were doing. "Stop that right now!" I also seen several other employees going very fast to the area also. I heard someone say whoever it was, was in the diaper isle. Then a bunch of customers were rushing over there. Evidently the person took off. So, I am wondering, does anyone know what happened? I know it was something pretty bad because of the way the employees were acting.
It was only the walmart employees trying to decide who will take the first smoke break.
Chris

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

http://murrieta.patch.com/groups/police-and-f... Bent-over in winchester Is that you? LMFAO
where was ben dover

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

yes, we are all wondering where was Ben at that time.

gay ray is surely innocent.
gay ray

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

where was ben dover wrote:
yes, we are all wondering where was Ben at that time.
gay ray is surely innocent.
No, I was there to lover boy. So don't defend me. Ok
ironrod

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

gay ray wrote:
<quoted text>No, I was there to lover boy. So don't defend me. Ok
Why are you answering yourself?
You must be real loser.
You sound jealous

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

ironrod wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you answering yourself?
You must be real loser.
Is this "Gay Ray"? or Gay Dave? call me.
Just Me

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

joe wrote:
A teenage girl escaped a man who grabbed her in a Hemet department store Monday afternoon, Aug. 26.
The incident occurred just after 4 p.m. in the 1200 block of South Sanderson Avenue, according to a Hemet Police Department news release.
Police received a call reporting a man masturbating in the store. When police arrived, the man had left.
The man returned to the store, the release said, and grabbed the girl, pulling her toward him. She ran away and a citizen grabbed the man until police took him into custody.
The girl was not harmed.
Thank you for your reply....
Tattooed WomenLookLikeMen

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your reply....
For your info THIS HAPPENED ABOUT A MONTH AGO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr seekers 4,900
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Pole swap 7,855
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 6 hr Chris 27
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
Rancho Cordova hires city manager 15 hr saays who 4
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) Wed Guess who 2
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••